As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

joe [chat]

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    ronya wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Mortious wrote: »
    @spool32

I remember you mentioning some sort of feta stuffed chicken recipe in the holiday thread.

Mind throwing me that recipe and a Dummies guide?

NP, stand by and I will repost.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/26923625/#Comment_26923625 ?

This one I love! I forgot all about posting that. The one from the holiday thread is a variation on it, where you do the following differently:

leave out the rosemary.
    halve one jalapeno per two breasts. Scrape out the seeds with a spoon and slice into long strips.
    Stuff some strips into the breast along with the feta & garlic
    ---
    Mix salt, pepper, & cayenne or chili powder in a bowl.
    Rub the breasts with olive oil, then with the dry mix.
    Wrap the bacon and bake (or grill) that.

spool32 on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Ugh I got a perfect on the writing portion of the ACT. I can't even string a coherent sentence together anymore without something something cocks butts

How is it possible to become so stupid with time.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I'm going to get myself a drink of water before I start sinking into a spiral of regrets and self-hate

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Ugh I got a perfect on the writing portion of the ACT. I can't even string a coherent sentence together anymore without something something cocks butts

i blame alcohol

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    @Mortious *above*

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I hate it when my dog sleeps in my bed because I know he has ticks from running in the woods. But he looks so comfortable when he's asleep.
    IMG_20131230_005859_zps0c8a2a7c.jpg

And more pics of my dog because why not.

IMG_20131205_145607_zpsb3764fbf.jpg
    IMG_20131205_145625_zps59db35d9.jpg

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

i got a perfect on sat essay
    and the writing section
    and then close to on the other 2
    but im a dumbbutt useless fak now those tests are meaningless

poo
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I got a scholarship then blew it being depressed and nocturnal and playing video games

then I moved back in with my parents, rode my sisters bike to my job at a nearby golf course, and went to community college

then a different one

then devry

then my undergrad school where, I assume because my transcripts were such a cluster fuck, they accepted my credits without my gpa

so then I graduated manga cum

also I was in rotc (quit), almost went active (walked out at MEPS), and then joined the reserves to pay for school

• Options

i got a perfect on sat essay
    and the writing section
    and then close to on the other 2
    but im a dumbbutt useless fak now those tests are meaningless

Bro. Bro. Bro.

At least you graduated.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I got a scholarship then blew it being depressed and nocturnal and playing video games

then I moved back in with my parents, rode my sisters bike to my job at a nearby golf course, and went to community college

then a different one

then devry

then my undergrad school where, I assume because my transcripts were such a cluster fuck, they accepted my credits without my gpa

also I was in rotc (quit), almost went active (walked out at MEPS), and then joined the reserves to pay for school

this is an amazing autocorrect

what are u googling a lot

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Mortious wrote: »
    @spool32

I remember you mentioning some sort of feta stuffed chicken recipe in the holiday thread.

Mind throwing me that recipe and a Dummies guide?

I got it:

If you're preparing for later though, and you want spicy, do this:

slice the chicken breasts so there's a pocket inside. Get some feta cheese, some bacon, and two jalapenos. Halve the jalapenos and scrape out the seeds with the back of a spoon. Slice them longways and stuff them in the chicken with the feta and some salt and pepper.

Mix salt, pepper, and cayenne or chili powder, oil the outside and rub the chicken with the mix. Wrap them with bacon and use toothpicks to secure it and seal up most of the gap.

Grill that.

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »

i blame alcohol

*looks at glass of wine*

*siiippppp*

steam_sig.png
  • Options

then a different one

then devry

magna cum laude?

• Options
    I hate it when my dog sleeps in my bed because I know he has ticks from running in the woods. But he looks so comfortable when he's asleep.

I don't think you should let your dog have ticks like it's no big thing. I'm not from the ASPCA but.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

then a different one

then devry

magna cum laude?

u say manga

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    very dif very dif

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    it's a typo

*hastily closes shitting-dick-nipples.jp*

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

I don't think you should let your dog have ticks like it's no big thing. I'm not from the ASPCA but.

If the dog gets lives woods, he will get ticks.

You should probably remove them, but there's no preventing them and you could easily miss them.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I'm just gonna say it. Everyone knows I will say it so I will say it.

dog penis

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    So it's reasonable to not want him on your stuff, even if you think he's probably good, is what I'm saying.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i did really well on the writing and verbal sections of the SAT but the math fucked me in the face. i think i got a pretty 'national avg' score on the math section but it wasn't nearly good enough for what i was hoping to do, so

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Thanks spool

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    I was going to save up and take the GRE this summer.

Then I realized that there is literally never ever going to be a way that going further in education will be fiscally responsible.

Now I r 7-4 IT robot.

I am AMFE, please insert HDMI cable.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options

I've tried everything from meds to sprays to baby oil. This dog has some crazy tick magnet fur or something. I pick them off, 6-20 per day, yet as soon as he goes outside, he's back to the woods, back to the pond, and comes back with a coat full of mud and ticks.

• Options
    i am a dumb dummy who should be sleeping 2 to 4 hours ago

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options

Then I realized that there is literally never ever going to be a way that going further in education will be fiscally responsible.

Now I r 7-4 IT robot.

I'm being paid to go to school and it's still not fiscally responsible

Diminishing returnsssss

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    You pet the dog and remove ticks you find. You pour that Frontline poison on the dog. You extract the ticks that bite in. But really, there's no practical way to just like, not allow your dog to have ticks short of not letting it outdoors ever.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular

qIxDDPS.jpg

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    I could take nyquil to get to sleep, but then I won't wake up before noon.

But if I don't thenI won't wake up before noon anyway becasue of lack of sleep.

Like Sisyphus I am bound to hell.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    I'm just gonna say it. Everyone knows I will say it so I will say it.

dog penis

He's quite proud of his.

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    *hugs* all of chat

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Who here has the UK steam, paypal and wants to stick to the man?

The man in this case being whoever decided to screw over the Aus pricing for games.

(US works too, but for some reason it looks like the UK pricing is $5 cheaper)

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

Now I r 7-4 IT robot.

I'm being paid to go to school and it's still not fiscally responsible

Diminishing returnsssss

The entire education track I took was to be a teacher.

But then Recession and now that's fucked.

Meh. If I work hard I can make my kids live out my dreams for me while I vote Republican and kill their future.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    I got a stick blender for Christmas.

Gonna make all the vinaigrette

such oil
    so vinegar
    oh wow

• Options
    *hug*

• Options
    You pet the dog and remove ticks you find. You pour that Frontline poison on the dog. You extract the ticks that bite in. But really, there's no practical way to just like, not allow your dog to have ticks short of not letting it outdoors ever.

With the pond here, anything I do it keep stuff on his fur is washed off pretty much as soon as he goes there. It's around 40-60F here right now, but he still is going into the pond.

• Options
    Gim wrote: »

haha

people real unsure about Spain/Portugal and Scandinavia

• Options
    Everyone deserves hugs always =/

• Options
    I could take nyquil to get to sleep, but then I won't wake up before noon.

But if I don't thenI won't wake up before noon anyway becasue of lack of sleep.

Like Sisyphus I am bound to hell.

I just took some nyquil

let's be nyquil buddies

This discussion has been closed.