Options

The [College Basketball] thread that thinks it knows better than Bilas (details in OP)

1737475767779»

• Options
    Randy ButternubbsRandy Butternubbs Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    AP player of the year Jalen Brunson Donte Divincenzo lighting it up

Randy Butternubbs on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I made a friendly bet at work that Michigan was going to lose by 15+

I might be right

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    This game sucks

Women's basketball has been a lot better March than then mens

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I'm watching Forensic Files

it's a good show

• Options
    Oh no I've seen this episode before

Tonight is frustrating

• Options
    U of M sitting there the whole game likegyyin1mej6ws.gif

• Options
    Also my tinnitus is really bad right now

• Options
    What a fucking Tournament. First 16 to ever win, The Fightin' Sister Jeans', Buzzer beaters, the comeback kids from Nevada, an array of other upsets, and Jay Wright solidifying his HoF resume. Hell of a ride, see y'all next year!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Pretty sure this is the first year since I started doing the bracket challenge here, that only one person barely broke 1,000.

• Options
    ani_game_bumani_game_bum Optimistic, Rule-Breaking Nice Guy The Final World/DestinationRegistered User regular
    What a fucking Tournament. First 16 to ever win, The Fightin' Sister Jeans', Buzzer beaters, the comeback kids from Nevada, an array of other upsets, and Jay Wright solidifying his HoF resume. Hell of a ride, see y'all next year!

This, and congrats to our Bracket Challenge winner, as well. Boldly standing alone and picking Villanova to win it all!

steam_sig.pngPSN: ani_game_bum Battle.net ID: Anigamebum#1354 Genshin UID: 660694297 Switch FC: SW-2127-8288-6505 Steam Wishlist
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    This game sucks

Women's basketball has been a lot better March than then mens

This is not true. Women's basketball had a better final four and final game, but the rest of the tournament were the blue bloods blowing everyone else out of the water. I think Randy summed up this years men's tourney, the amount of upsets, buzzer beaters, close games, and underdogs was amazing. I mentioned in the other thread, I hope they get rid of the one and done rule so more tournaments are like this.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Soooo, awakening this thread from the depths to celebrate our very good basketball son Jah Morant.

Also Zion Williamson possibly sitting out the tourney after being plastered all over ESPN all year is hilarious.

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG