As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[nfl] THIS THREAD IS DEAD. POST IN THE NEW ONE!

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    cheese and whiners

also if i were a denver fan i would so stalk out brady, run up, smack his hand

HI FIVE, BITCH!

Be honest you'd do that anyway.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    cheese and whiners

HI FIVE, BITCH!

i mean

what wouldn't i do to that body

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Oh man I came up with my favorite storyline ever

Brady tears his atrophied wrist ligaments after being high fived for the first time in weeks

Mallett is in a medically induced coma after eating 17 pounds of pork loin in one sitting

New England is forced to bring in the only other guy who knows even a little of the system....

TIM TEBOW

Belichick invents a brand new tebow, Blount, vereen, and Ridley led wildcat full house offense, and Tebow tears up the broncos in Denver before collapsing horribly in the Super Bowl, renouncing his faith, converting to Judaism and becoming a bar mitzvah MC

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    cheese and whiners

HI FIVE, BITCH!

i mean

what wouldn't i do to that body

Win a super bowl in it.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    I think if Tim Tebow were somehow their quarterback, I'd actually root for the Patriots to win the Super Bowl.

Because Skip Bayless' head would explode and take out most of ESPN's Evil Talking Head Wing with him.

• Options
    Only way Tebow makes the super bowl is the same way the hawks will, buying at ticket to niners broncos.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Patriots Seahawks would have the interesting Carrol coached both angle.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CaptainPeacockCaptainPeacock Board Game Hoarder Top o' the LakeRegistered User regular
    Bellichick should offer Brady a five and pull up at the last second.

Cluck cluck, gibber gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Has "insufferable" been banned from the thread yet?

I'm sticking with my previous predictions as it will be hawks vs broncos and the donkeys will win.

I think this is going to be some fun last three games actually!

• Options
    Well at the very least none of them should be a blow out. Should of course being the operative word.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular

I'm sticking with my previous predictions as it will be hawks vs broncos and the donkeys will win.

This post strikes me as hilariously ironic.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    i feel like the seahawks niners game will be bigger than the superbowl

like in just raw angry football

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    Boy won't you be embarrased at the gay orgy this sunday.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    raw angry football
    gay orgy

There's a difference?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    More penetration.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Whisenhunt to Tennessee. Lions down to Munchak, Kubiak, and Caldwell.

The Fords!

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    raw angry football
    gay orgy

There's a difference?

In one there's no illegal contact with the head

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    raw angry football
    gay orgy

There's a difference?

In one there's no illegal contact with the head

I'm pretty sure the NFL has strict policies to that effect as well.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

The Fords!

It'll be Kubiak, you know it, we know it, just accept it.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Like, I wish I was into dudes even a little bit, there's this whole other appeal to football that I'm missing out on.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Like, I wish I was into dudes even a little bit, there's this whole other appeal to football that I'm missing out on.

Lets just say sacks are a lot more erotic.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CaptainPeacockCaptainPeacock Board Game Hoarder Top o' the LakeRegistered User regular
    Ball handling skills are more valuable than you realize.

Cluck cluck, gibber gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Oh my....

Yes read it as Takei.

• Options

The Fords!

Honestly of those three? Probably the best option. Naturally, he's last.

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited January 2014

The are when brandon mebane and michael bennet get a hold of one

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/truffleshuffle.gif

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/12/15/2013-12-1512_13_42.gif

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options

The are when brandon mebane and michael bennet get a hold of one

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/truffleshuffle.gif

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/12/15/2013-12-1512_13_42.gif

Think about it, bunch of big dudes pulling some smaller more femine dude down to the ground against his will. Celebrating by rolling their stomach girth. So many boners.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Such a gomer. At least he no longer looks like he belongs in the Wyatt family.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular

This post strikes me as hilariously ironic.

I'm a fan of none of the teams left. If I had to choose a favorite from a fan perspective I would go with the 49ers. My predictions for winners this playoffs has been about 50% and with just three games left the odds are I should do okay the rest if the way.

I will await the quoted postings in a few weeks when the Pats curb stomp the niners though.

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    I'd root for Seattle if they used their old silver and navy blue uniforms. Instead, I'll just root for New England.

I'd root for them more if they used *their* old uniforms.

• Options
    r4dr3zr4dr3z Registered User regular
    Seahags.

• Options
    SquirrelmobSquirrelmob Registered User regular

The Fords!

Eh, I think Caldwell would be pretty good. He did manage to somehow turn Joe Flacco from a giant gummi-bear eating turd into a pretty rich, handegg slinging, giant gummi-bear eating turd

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Andrew Luck is gonna be a fucking football monster by the time he finished puberty.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    Sea
    I wouldn't outright hate the 49ers, if it weren't for the constant stupid fucking nicknames they use when referring to the seahawks. They're like fucking little kids on the internet, they have to come up with some shitty nickname.

Seahacks
    Shehawks
    Seadderal whatever
    et al.

If they didn't constantly use that shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME ALWAYS, then I wouldn't probably hate their fanbase as much as I do.

Seachickens is a classic and never goes out of style.

She-hawks is popular in some circles, although it is more than a bit sexist.

Also see:

PEDhawks
    Dumbhawks
    Derphawks
    Cheathawks
    No-hawks (for the number of Super Bowls won)
    Chokehawks

And when you run out of [Insert Derogatory Term Here]-hawks you can always flip the script and go the other way. For example:

Seacocks
    Seaslugs
    Seaweeds
    Seapox

P.S. - Seadderall is hilarious and will never go out of style.

• Options

The Fords!

Eh, I think Caldwell would be pretty good. He did manage to somehow turn Joe Flacco from a giant gummi-bear eating turd into a pretty rich, handegg slinging, giant gummi-bear eating turd

His previous head coaching experience is not encouraging. Without the actual head coach (Manning) they were awwwwwwwwful.

• Options
    iTunesIsEviliTunesIsEvil Cornfield? Cornfield.Registered User regular
    Caldwell is horrible. Also, how I wish we could do away with Pagano, Pep Hamilton and Grigson. But Mr I-Beat-Cancer-Its-A-Miracle-Playoffs-Here-We-Come will be here for a while, and Irsay is only getting crazier and crazier so the decision-train ain't headin' towards Sanitytown any time soon.

Saturday the joke went "the Browns have more 1st Round picks than Trent Richardson has rushing-yards in the post-season." Then I started drinking.

• Options
    11-5 (even in that crappy division) means your coach sucks?

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

• Options
    Well, bad coaches can have good years and vice versa, one seasons record isn't really proof of anything. I don't really have an opinion of pagano since I haver followed the colts super closely but they did have like the 3rd highest variance in DVOA week to week (and were thus the third most schizophrenic performance-wise). I feel like good coaches would get consistency though I haven't actually looked into that at all

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    also have you seen that division? yeesh

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    texans should bounce back

their pythagorean projection i think was much better than their actual record, and they've got some real talent on the team and a number one draft pick

titans and jaguars should get better as well

9pr1GIh.jpg?1