Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Mystery Science Theater 3000] Season 12: The Gauntlet!

1171819202123»

• TexiKenTexiKen Look how many blueberries your muffin has and how many mine has Yours is falling apart. I have nothing.Registered User regular
    I will say the best part of this new MST3K so far was the script doctor song for The Day Time Ended.

DDeqeEv.jpg
    TofystedethDonnicton
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Finished them all. I very much liked Ator. That was my favorite kind of movie cheese. I will say I think this seasons' movies were on a whole weaker than last season's, but then last season had twice as many episodes and a couple were kind of the same level as this season's stuff, so maybe it's not fair to compare. Mac & Me was gold tho. Star Crash from last season is still my absolute favorite though.

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    TexiKen wrote: »
    I will say the best part of this new MST3K so far was the script doctor song for The Day Time Ended.

Yeah it was real good.

steam_sig.png