As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Top bar search only partially works within threads

SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch*Registered User regular
The search panel up at the top of the page doesn't seem to fully work when using it within a thread. It'll bring up the popdown with the handful of top results, but I can't figure out a way to get it to go to the full (advanced) search page. It works fine if you navigate up to a subforum page.

Doing some other tests, it seems to work fine from profile pages, the bookmark page, etc. It does NOT work from the fullscreen post page (i.e. making a new thread, PM, or responding to a thread in a new tab)

steam_sig.png

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I have noticed this as well! I'd like to be able to open the search page by itself, from within a thread.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2014
    You can do that, by clicking the search button (magnifying glass) to the right of the page number list. Unfortunately this doesn't show up unless the thread is > 1 page.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    If it's under 1 page, you can always use your browser's search on the page function

steam_sig.png