As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Hearthstone] - Blizzard's CCG - League matches must be complete by Sunday night!

19495969798100»

• fortyforty Registered User regular
    I suppose it's nice that Blizzard timed the end of beta to coincide with the end of this thread.

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    The Ender wrote: »
    Oh.

Uh.

The client does say that we're now officially out of Beta.

:|

Well, I hope that means they fixed the hand stacking bug, at least.
    You would think they would test that in the beta before trumpeting the full release...

• VorpalVorpal Registered User regular
    I just want to be able to DE my gold mekkatorque into a different legendary.

steam_sig.png
    PSN: Vorpallion Twitch: Vorpallion
  • rembrandtqeinsteinrembrandtqeinstein Registered User regular
    500 is a LOT of wins to get the gold hero cards, considering I'm looking at maybe 1300 total and thats playing since december

• The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    forty wrote: »
    All right! Hearthstone is live!

So, uh, seems like that doesn't mean much except people can't get golden Mekkatorque anymore? And presumably no more card changes unless something turns out to be really out of line?

Seems about right, yup.

Honestly, nobody should be sore if they 'missed out' on Gelbin. He's soulbound, and he suuuuuuuucks.

With Love and Courage
  • hlprmnkyhlprmnky Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    I finally draft an arena deck that I feel has a shot at doing well. 3-0 so far and suddenly
    Battle.net wrote:
    We couldn't connect you to Battle.net. You can try to connect again in 60 seconds.

RNGesus has broken out of the paddock! Repeat! He has broken out of the paddock! Evacuate! Evacuate!

hlprmnky on
    _
    Your Ad Here! Reasonable Rates!
  • Atlas in ChainsAtlas in Chains Registered User regular
    I've never had so many connection issues as I'm having on the official release day. I'm afraid to do an arena run because of this.

• BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Well you can try out the new reconnection options at least

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    Bugs SMASH!

Thanks to your feedback and continued efforts in reporting bugs in the Hearthstone beta, we’ve been able to tackle many of the issues players have been experiencing. We have addressed all known circumstances and issues that result in minions swapping places on the board and cards overlapping in hand. These bugs were a result of many factors, and both were particularly challenging to address. We appreciate your patience as we worked diligently on resolving these issues.

Well, hopefully that's the end of the shenanigans, then.

Also, I suspect that most subsequent patches will include balance changes of some type. That's kind of become the status quo for any multiplayer game these days, Blizzard games being no exception.

With Love and Courage
    hlprmnky wrote: »
    I finally draft an arena deck that I feel has a shot at doing well. 3-0 so far and suddenly
    Battle.net wrote:
    We couldn't connect you to Battle.net. You can try to connect again in 60 seconds.

RNGesus has broken out of the paddock! Repeat! He has broken out of the paddock! Evacuate! Evacuate!
    Yeah, I almost submitted a ticket because it's giving me the error code for parental controls (which I don't have), but there's a notice about widespread connection problems in the NE US so I guess I'll just wait and hope they fix it because I don't really feel like sending them a scanned copy of my ID.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    500 is a LOT of wins to get the gold hero cards, considering I'm looking at maybe 1300 total and thats playing since december

Good. It would be nice to have awards that actually take a while to get, especially since they're just aesthetic.
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Well you can try out the new reconnection options at least

Ohhh did they do that finally? Awesome!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    The new animation for Shaman hero power is alarming.

• November FifthNovember Fifth Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    The new animation for Shaman hero power is alarming.

Yup, that scared the %#@* out of me during my first post-patch game.

• MetalMagusMetalMagus Too Serious Registered User regular
    Haven't seen the card stacking or minion dancing bugs yet, but minion floating bug is still in the game. I thought it kind of odd that Blizzard didn't specifically mention squashing that bug in the notes (or maybe I missed it).

MetalMagus wrote: »
    Haven't seen the card stacking or minion dancing bugs yet, but minion floating bug is still in the game. I thought it kind of odd that Blizzard didn't specifically mention squashing that bug in the notes (or maybe I missed it).
    Well that one doesn't affect the game as much since it snaps back when it gets attacked.

And I really hope when they say better secrets they don't mean more unbearably annoying crap like the Hunter traps....

• MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    I started a new thread but can't figure out how to link it with my mobile device. Anyone care to help me out?

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • KafkaAUKafkaAU Western AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Huh, so I just master of disguised a knife juggler, then when he threw the knife he came out of stealth. That sucks.

steam_sig.png
    Origin: KafkaAU B-Net: Kafka#1778
    KafkaAU wrote: »
    Huh, so I just master of disguised a knife juggler, then when he threw the knife he came out of stealth. That sucks.

Anything that deals damage (even to itself) breaks stealth. Use master of disguise on young priestess (build your own blood imp), cult master, master smith, gadgetzan auctioneer, or anything with low health or high attack you want to get a better trade for/do face damage with next turn.

Looks like I have a terrible arena record of when there is an influx of new players, of course picking priest this time didn't help

2-3 I got crushed http://arenamastery.com/7mkm

And to rub salt in the wound this is the first arena where I didn't get any gold reward.

Looking over my draft almost all of the choices were bad, I guess I need to drink more coffee or something. But overall the card quality I was offered was pretty poor.

Worst of the bad choices
    1. soulpriest over injured blademaster - priests need that early game more
    2. dark iron over faerie dragon - see above
    5. bomber over gnomish inventor - arguable but the gnomish inventor body is useful with heals, bomber totally dicked me over one game
    9. 2nd venture co over thoughtsteal - needed the opponent's cards since mine were so bad, more than one veco is a liability
    10. cobra over abom - I needed both taunt AND aoe in every game I lost, this one probably cost me 2 out of the 3 lost games
    19. novice engineer over lightspawn - misclicked
    26. bluegill over mind vision - opponent would probably have a better card in his hand than bluegill
    27. rocketeer over stormpike commando - needed the battlecry WAY more than I needed the charge (never even cast rocketeer)
    30. faceless over blood knight - arguable but with all of the divine shield in arena blood knight is boss and again needed early game

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    THIS IS OUR TOWN, SCRUB

YEAH, BEAT IT

YL9WnCY.png
This discussion has been closed.