As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Rick and Morty] and Mr. Poopy Butthole

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Sadly, Mr. PBH turned off the episode before he could see the after credit gag.
    It's like he's never watched the show before.

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    That feeling when you realize why you've been excited all day just because it was Sunday, and then the realization that that excitement is just muscle memory and you aren't getting a new Rick and Morty :(

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
  • Options
    Mr KhanMr Khan Not Everyone WAHHHRegistered User regular
    ^^ Skeldore beat you with that one about a week ago.

• Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Anome wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Guns aren't fun

Is timely and sad too.

I wonder whether that is just a coincidence

I thought that was just a reference to him having been shot by Beth.

It can be more than one thing

• Options
    FireflashFireflash Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    Rick n Mercer

PSN: PatParadize
    Battle.net: Fireflash#1425
    Steam Friend code: 45386507
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    bXXNBaKl.jpg

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    bXXNBaKl.jpg
    "Okay Meekseeks, I need (brp) you to (burp) guard (buuurp) Morty until I can figure out (buuuuurp) how to scare the (gurgling noises) aliens out of his butthole."
    "Ooooheeeeh! Caaaaaaaaaaaan Doooooo!!"

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
  • Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Welp, since there is no new Rick and morty for the foreseeable future, guess I'm linking screaming sun memes.

No wonder luke wanted off that dust ball...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krlRDd-Yj_I

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    Welp, since there is no new Rick and morty for the foreseeable future, guess I'm linking screaming sun memes.

And that was really something - but it's crap compared to this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Xp6g-_UUw

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    I'm drunk and wound up watching rick and morty clips for reasons I flat out do not remember. (Did I randomly visit youtube? I have no idea).

Rick Potion #9 is still fucking crazy episode. Just jesus christ. LIke they literally go "this problem is solvable, but rather than that, we're going to upturn your entire view of reality!" And while that episode kind of set the tone for how fucked up shit is, I feel like they kind of shot themselves in the foot. Like seeing Bird person die is lessened because there's an infinite number of bird persons that Rick could potentially interact with. Like, the "we can only use this three or four times" joke is underlying a greater issue of how they presented the epitome of how batshit things can get and how they resolve that issue. It's remarkable they've added stakes in the season and half since then give this.

Woo! Drunk!

• Options
    DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular
    I'm drunk and wound up watching rick and morty clips for reasons I flat out do not remember. (Did I randomly visit youtube? I have no idea).

Rick Potion #9 is still fucking crazy episode. Just jesus christ. LIke they literally go "this problem is solvable, but rather than that, we're going to upturn your entire view of reality!" And while that episode kind of set the tone for how fucked up shit is, I feel like they kind of shot themselves in the foot. Like seeing Bird person die is lessened because there's an infinite number of bird persons that Rick could potentially interact with. Like, the "we can only use this three or four times" joke is underlying a greater issue of how they presented the epitome of how batshit things can get and how they resolve that issue. It's remarkable they've added stakes in the season and half since then give this.

Woo! Drunk!

Also, Bird Person isn't dead. We just saw Jerry take practically the same number of hits and wake up fine in the hospital. The Feds were right there and would've wanted Bird Person alive (they could've taken him out at any time, because they waited for the wedding to catch as many fugitives as possible... some of them got away, so they still needed Bird Person).

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Heh, Jerry's ipad balloon popping game appeared in the current False Positive story

2015-11-03-webcomics-false-positive-horror.jpg

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    Aaigh, that webcomic is so good and so scary, the latest story is gonna be super eff'd up, I know it.
    They're shooting up with Cthulhu or something, I know it.

It's gonna be tentacles everywhere for real.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    killerbitekillerbite melbourne australiaRegistered User regular
    i think is time to get schwifty its all we can do till the next season comes out..... when ever that may be..... :(

my leather working business
    https://www.facebook.com/steamgeneration
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    killerbite wrote: »
    i think is time to get schwifty its all we can do till the next season comes out..... when ever that may be..... :(

It's already gone from a year and a half to seventeen months just like that!

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    skeldare wrote: »

Surprised no Mr Poopy Butthole plushy yet

edit: Ugh resellers have hit these hard, can't seem to find any new ones already, just resellers selling "used" ones for 80-100$ + , sigh

WiseManTobes on
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    That's a sponsored content commercial I can respect

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    That's a sponsored content commercial I can respect

It's nice that to see them so straight up honest about it being a commercial.
    And damn if I don't want a burger right now.

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Funny that I could tell it was for Carl's Jr just based off the video thumbnail.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3371537/rick-and-morty-get-19-episode-third-season/

Rick & Morty greenlit for Season 3 with 19 episodes

rick-morty-job.gif?w=650

...Airing in 2017

4gor7a3sxyg7.png

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Well, at least 19 episodes in a year and a half is better than Venture Bros.

Gim on
  • Options
    doomybeardoomybear Hi People Registered User regular
    The 19 episodes thing is apparently not true.

what a happy day it is
  • Options

4gor7a3sxyg7.png

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular

Does anyone remember that Rejected.Wmv short from a decade ago?

I feel like it's playing out in real life, but we're all crazy enough to just roll with it.

• Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    doomybear wrote: »

Because there is going to be even more episodes right? Right?!

• Options
    KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    skeldare wrote: »

Surprised no Mr Poopy Butthole plushy yet

edit: Ugh resellers have hit these hard, can't seem to find any new ones already, just resellers selling "used" ones for 80-100$ + , sigh

This is the point where you just place an order and wait for the new supply. Punish the middle men by waiting them out.

• Options
    DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular
    Gnizmo wrote: »

A hundred years new episodes dot com.

• Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    Gnizmo wrote: »

A hundred years new episodes dot com.

While that would be nice, I sure hope we get more than 2 more seasons of new episodes.

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Welp. I was going to get R&M for my brother-in-laws for Christmas, but apparently we here in the UK don't deserve a DVD release or something. You can get it on blu-ray but I'm fairly certain they don't have players.
    flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Xavier1216Xavier1216 Bagu is my name. Show my note to river man. Greater Boston AreaRegistered User regular
    "Sweet, Rick and Morty! Oh no, but it's on blu-ray..."
    And then you hand them a blu-ray player. Game. Set. Christmas.

SMMB_Xavier1216_Large_zpscdweorm9.png
    PSN: PLD_Xavier | NNID: Xavier1216
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    "we'll have about nine... ten? episodes for season 3"

"NINETEEN EPISODES?!"

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    Kind've a weird message from that burger commerical, even considering how weird it already is.

"Hey, our burgers will rob you, yeah!"

H9f4bVe.png
This discussion has been closed.