Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Nintendo eShop] So many classic games, so little time to play them all.

1828384858688»

• skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    This weeks' eShop update

Switch Retail

Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 – $49.99
    Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – $59.99 (available December 4)
    Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom – $39.99 (available December 4)
    Toki – $29.99 (available December 4)

Switch Download

ACA NeoGeo King of the Monsters 2 – $7.99
    Abzu – $17.99
    Akihabara: Feel the Rhythm Remixed – $6.79
    Animal Hunter Z – $7.99
    Cattails – $14.99
    Coffee Crisis – $9.99 (available November 30)
    Crimson Keep – $15.99
    Demetrios – The BIG Cynical Adventure – $9.99 (available December 3)
    Dexteritrip – $4.99
    Energy Cycle Edge – $4.24 (available December 5)
    Escape Doodland – $6.99 (available November 30)
    Gelly Break – $34.99
    Gensokyo Defenders – $19.99
    Harvest Life – $29.99 (available November 30)
    I Am The Hero – $9.99 (available November 30)
    Marenian Tavern Story: Patty and the Hungry God – $19.99
    Mordheim: Warband Skirmish – $25.00
    NAIRI: Tower of Shirin – $9.99
    OkunoKA – $12.75 (available November 30)
    Rock Boshers DX: Director’s Cut – $6.29 (available December 1)
    Screencheat: Unplugged – $9.74
    Secret Files: Tunguska – $14.99 (available November 30)
    Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax – $9.99
    Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (available November 30)
    The First Tree – $9.99 (available November 30)

Switch Demos

Freedom Planet
    OkunoKA

Wii U Demo

Just Dance 2018

eShop Sales

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
    Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    ForceVoidChiselphaneStormwatcher
  • McFodderMcFodder 'SploringRegistered User regular
    Update: I bought and finished Gorogoa and it's very cool.

I do think touchscreen would be the best way to play, and not sure I'd gain much by having it on the TV, so I'm glad I got it on the tablet instead - but if you don't have that option it's still worth what it costs on the Switch.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / NNID: Fodder185
    durandal4532
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Yeah I didn't play docked at all. I'm not a huge fan of the Switch's touch capabilities, but they work fine when needed, as do the pseudo-mouse console controls.

• shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    I got Radiant Historia 3DS on the big sale they did. It starts out really strong, I'm liking it a bunch so far!

TDawgForceVoiddjmitchella
  • DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    I got Radiant Historia 3DS on the big sale they did. It starts out really strong, I'm liking it a bunch so far!

I'm a sucker for time travel stories. I'm also a sucker for unique turn-based RPG combat.

Hope you don't mind a bit of fan-service though.

• DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular

Just a heads up that unlike most games, getting a bad ending is not only encouraged but required to get the true ending. So don't be afraid to play around with all of the possible decisions. (you'll rewind back to the choice instead of going into a new game)

PSN: Donnicton - Switch FC: SW-6944-1374-2020 - Wii/3DS FC: 1633-4230-5354 - Steam: Donnicton - BNet: Donnicton#11763
    ReynoldsMan in the MistsVyolynceForceVoidRiokennTDawg
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »

Just a heads up that unlike most games, getting a bad ending is not only encouraged but required to get the true ending. So don't be afraid to play around with all of the possible decisions. (you'll rewind back to the choice instead of going into a new game)

So I should immediately trust Lysanderoth and give him all the most important responsibilities?

Andy Joe
  • Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »

So I should immediately trust Lysanderoth and give him all the most important responsibilities?

CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
    ReynoldsKlatushoeboxjeddydarunia106BahamutZEROAndy JoeEncXerinkFrem
    This weeks' eShop update

Switch Retail

ARK: Survival Evolved – $49.99
    Everspace – Stellar Edition – $31.99 (available December 11)
    Hello Neighbor Hide and Seek – $26.99 (available December 7)
    Katamari Damacy Reroll – $29.99 (available December 7)
    SEGA Genesis Classics – $29.99 (available December 7)
    Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – $59.99 (available December 7)

Switch Download

3D Billiards – Pool & Snooker – $19.99
    ACA NeoGeo Neo Geo Cup ’98: The Road to the Victory – $7.99
    Arcade Archives Route 16 – $7.99
    Atelier Arland series Deluxe Pack – $89.99
    Atelier Meruru ~The Apprentice of Arland~ DX – $39.99
    Atelier Rorona ~The Alchemist of Arland~ DX – $39.99
    Atelier Totori ~The Adventurer of Arland~ DX – $39.99
    Basketball – $9.99
    Beholder: Complete Edition – $14.99
    Carcassonne – $19.99
    Color Zen – free-to-download
    Conduct Together! – $19.99
    Desert Child – $11.99 (available December 11)
    Guacamelee! 2 – $17.99 (available December 10)
    Kingdom Two Crowns – $19.99 (available December 11)
    LongStory: A dating game for the real world – $11.89
    Monica e a Guarda dos Coelhos – $14.99
    Rival Megagun – $14.99
    Santa Tracker – $2.99 (available December 7)
    Ultimate Runner – $19.99

Switch Demo

Xenon Valkyrie+

Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online

Adventures of Lolo – After the love of his life, Lala, is kidnapped by the devilish King Egger and taken to his haunted castle, our hero, Lolo, sets out to rescue her. The journey is perilous, as the Great Devil’s fortress is guarded by a massive army. But Lolo has a few tricks up his sleeve. Combining clever environmental puzzles with tricky enemies and an engaging style, Adventures of Lolo is a true classic.

Ninja Gaiden – Take on the role of Ryu Hayabusa, a rising ninja in his family’s clan who travels to America to seek vengeance for his father’s death. Fight your way through six challenging side-scrolling chapters/14 stages (not including boss battles) while defeating gangs of street thugs, battling evil ninjas and fighting barbarian bosses by using the deadly Dragon Sword, ninja skills and ninja magic.

Wario’s Woods – Control Toad as he scrambles along the bottom of the screen picking up monsters and bombs and arranging them vertically, horizontally and diagonally to clear the screen of enemies. This game features several modes of play, such as basic, lesson and time race. If you like puzzle games like Dr. Mario, you will definitely love this one!

3DS Download

PixelMaker Studio – $9.99

Wii U Download

Call of Nightmare – $0.99

eShop Sales

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
    Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.

Activities

Celebrate the Launch of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Game with My Nintendo Rewards – In honor of the release, My Nintendo is also offering a Super Smash Bros. themed January 2019 calendar and wallpapers. Redeem your points** to get this cool reward when it’s available on Dec. 7. Don’t forget that My Nintendo users who purchase and register the game by Jan. 31, 2019, will receive a download code for Piranha Plant, which will join the battle as a playable character when it’s available.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    OneAngryPossum
  • dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    Too much good stuff coming out tomorrow...Smash, Katamari, and SEGA Genesis Classics. My wallet cries.

steam_sig.png
    LBD_Nytetraynjmcdonald
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Hmm, I did not realize Guacamelee! 2 was a thing that was about to exist......

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • mjn6172mjn6172 King of the Lurkers, also secretly a Freemason (shhhhh.) Registered User regular
    Katamari on my Nintendo? KATAMARI ON MY GOOSING NINTENDO SWITCH! How did I not hear about this before.

To hell with Smash (that one's a Christmas present anyways), I know what my son and I are doing this weekend!

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?
  • RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Really wish there was Sonic 3 and Knuckles in that there SEGA Genesis Classics collection...

LBD_Nytetrayn
    mjn6172 wrote: »
    Katamari on my Nintendo? KATAMARI ON MY GOOSING NINTENDO SWITCH! How did I not hear about this before.

Someone's been skipping their Directs. It was announced in September; the same Direct that announced Isabelle in Smash IIRC?

mjn6172
  • mjn6172mjn6172 King of the Lurkers, also secretly a Freemason (shhhhh.) Registered User regular
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    mjn6172 wrote: »

Someone's been skipping their Directs. It was announced in September; the same Direct that announced Isabelle in Smash IIRC?

Yeah, I've been skipping the Directs, I really need to pay more attention to them!

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    Who the heck is still making Wii U games?

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • RoeRoe Registered User regular
    I bought Smash from the Estore today. I'd have to say, it's very convenient.

The only part I don't like is waiting for the game to download.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnmWPLk7dV8TF7t0oZL5YVLmv5p1twJxwfBTApWJfLjPhZHqWjPg
    Roe wrote: »

It’s why I love preloading games when it’s an option.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    skeldare wrote: »
    Roe wrote: »

It’s why I love preloading games when it’s an option.

Yeah Smash has been sitting on my dashboard taunting me for like two weeks.

The only tricky part then is waiting until whichever midnight the game is looking for. On the east coast it's just easier to go to bed.

TDawg