Options

Orphan [PHALLA]: Neolutionist Victory!

191011121315»

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Disc was basically the perfect amount of shady where I seriously considered killing him every day but never actually did it.

And Mikey was mafia too! Bah, should have vigged him, I felt bad because I killed him in digital devil phalla.

Was fun to phalla again I suppose.

• Options
    Also man, people let Discrider talk them out of looking at the kime vote records. There was no reason to discard the kime vote records!

• Options
    Buddha73Buddha73 Registered User regular
    that was unexpected.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Also man, people let Discrider talk them out of looking at the kime vote records. There was no reason to discard the kime vote records!

?
    I only talked about the kime records on the last day, and that was against Zonugal who was not voted at all anyway.
    Really, that was actually a snipe against JPants by making his reasoning look flimsy as opposed to Zonugal himself.

• Options
    ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin Registered User regular

In hindsight, I agree.

But ... how did people know that kime was mafia on the first day?!

Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Kime is all the mafias on every day.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    edited February 2014

In hindsight, I agree.

Well no one usually does! Except for the mafia, which is why the vote records are useful :P

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options

In hindsight, I agree.

Well no one usually does! Except for the mafia, which is why the vote records are useful :P

Which is why the Kime vote, and day 1 votes in general, are useless by their own.
    The mafia know who the mafia are, everyone else doesn't, and so mafia can choose to hide in Kime if he's sinking, or just throw random votes out on other mafia that get ignored in the voting, or do anything really aside pile on a villager.

People who vote Kime day 1 when Kime is mafia aren't any more cleared than any other villager, as the group-think is to vote Kime day 1.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    disc, the game is over, you don't need to justify it anymore :P

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    disc, the game is over, you don't need to justify it anymore :P

Implying that my line of argument would change between any of these games.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    No one was arguing about taking it in a vacuum. They were talking about going back and looking like, what, 5 days in?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    5 days in, the only relevance the Kime vote has is with regards to Zonugal. He is the only one alive who voted Kime past day 3, and his only other action, besides lots of dodgy looking bandwagoning on villagers and shouting, was voting TA day 3, whom he then abandoned to jump on Ketbra, and then Ebfan.
    I really don't see how that isn't taking it in a vacuum. I wouldn't have trusted Zonugal based on his actions without the Kime vote (aside perhaps for the "too obvious" reason), and so I wouldn't trust him based on his actions + the day 1 Kime vote.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I am a fountain of trust.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    @Zonugal never change. I laughed more at your posts than anyone else.

Thanks again for the game, ebum!

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //