Options

Orphan [PHALLA]: Neolutionist Victory!

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Mafia vote for mafia (especially short lived veterans) all the time, and if Kime is going out from expected "kime is evil", why wouldn't ya hide in there.
    So yeah, unless I see something stronger, I'm going with that.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    I have been away from the phalla too long.

I need to muster my rage once more.

I will bathe myself in righteous passion and don a coat of fury against such cold judgments.

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    That seems like a really silly argument Virgil

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Buddha73Buddha73 Registered User regular
    [ Trust is another dirty word.

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    I havr no idea who to vpte for it seems like there are too many stupud arguements going to pick up on one

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    Fucking phone

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    What a weird habit.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I have been away from the phalla too long.

I need to muster my rage once more.

I will bathe myself in righteous passion and don a coat of fury against such cold judgments.

Hey. Hey Zonugal.

zonugal

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    @Phyphor, why must we do this dance?

• Options
    Because it's amusing! But nah, I'm not actually voting for you zonugal. Still need to think about it

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Does everyone know my role again?

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    oh hey everyone voted kime

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Im going to have to go with jdarksun

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    It's kind of a shame that the kime wagon happened so late/fast. Not really any data other than jdark's vote for ecco, though with jdark voting so early for ecco, the switching off to vert and back... it doesn't feel like trying to save a mafia buddy. More like random shenanigans cause who cares it's day 1.

schuss's vote (and excuse) look more suspicious to me than jdark.

Olympics hater.

Assuran is the closest thing I can come up with so far. Not really a lot to go on. Phyphor is less active than usual, but that's about the only other thing I got (and as someone who's way less active than normal, can't really say anything).

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Going for the 6 way tie, eh friends?

Well played.

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Oh wait, I spoke to soon.

Meh.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Does everyone know my role again?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN2U5wkhRWc

• Options
    Magic box do your thing..... (I don't remember how to make it work)

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    I haven't seen any amazing choices or options for this second day.

Except for that snake in the grass, Virgil_Leads_You, spitting venom on me.

BUT I GOT TIGHT LIPS VIRGIL!

YOUR POISON WON'T MAKE IT TO THIS HEART!

I WILL MAKE A BELT OUT OF YOU!!!

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    p'tuh p'tuh hock! p'tuh

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Assuran

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Assuran for lack of anything else and I have an hour drive home.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    vertroue wrote: »
    Assuran for lack of anything else and I have an hour drive home.

Stay safe!

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    EbfanEbfan Wimmy Wam Wam Wozzle! Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    vertroue wrote: »
    Magic box do your thing..... (I don't remember how to make it work)
    http://phyphor.padev.net/phalla/36

Wow that's pretty nifty. We certainly didn't have fancy tools like that back when I used to play a lot.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Friendly reminder with a little more than 30 minutes left. Missing votes from @jdarksun @Phyphor and @Rawkking Goodguy

The idea that your vote is a moral statement about you or who you vote for is some backwards ass libertarian nonsense. Your vote is about society. Vote to protect the vulnerable.
  • Options
    @enlightenedbum lies!
    jdarksun wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    Phyphor for hating on an RNGer day 1.
    Whilst RNGing day 1 tells us nothing, RNGing with the intent to jump on a wagon later in the day depending on what happens so as to establish a vote record is more preferable than a lot of the one shot random or no reason votes we get day 1 instead. So just picking on the RNGers does nothing and is incredibly lazy voting.

That said, I have to immediately change to jdarksun because kime counter-wagon is a better reason to vote than "offends my personal anti-stupid-meta agenda".
    discrider i voted for ecco before thr counter wagon. Mafia narrative conrol attempt
    attempt

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    I'll go with Assuran. Not a network call but a personal call, vote how you like etc. etc.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Huh weird, I'm pretty sure I recorded that one. You were active all day so I wasn't going to flag you anyway, but thanks.

Same deal with Phyphor who temporarily had a vote but then retracted it.

enlightenedbum on
    The idea that your vote is a moral statement about you or who you vote for is some backwards ass libertarian nonsense. Your vote is about society. Vote to protect the vulnerable.
  • Options
    I'm comfortable with assuran too

• Options
    Vote closed. Finishing up narration

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Day 2 - Instinct

"Detective, we've found some important information following the leads from Helena's disappearance."
    "Like what?"
    "Well, we found a rifle that matches the one used in CesareB's death. And she had quite a lot of bloody clothes of a type matched to that murder you picked up just before the task force's formation. Couldn't find the weapon from that attack though."
    "So you're saying she was a double murderer and now she's totally disappeared?"
    "Looks that way, sir."
    "Well, that's something. Any leads in the kidnappings?"
    "We got a large number of tips about Assuran today, should we bring him in?"
    "Do it."

Searching Assuran's apartment proved mostly fruitless, though once again added to the weirdness of the case. Janika Zingler looked exactly like the photo on Katja Obinger's passport, except without the obvious dye job/wig. And also, once Arthur Bell got a look at her, like his partner Beth Childs. He really needed to talk to her, but she wasn't answering her phone. Did Beth have a twin sister? And which of them was making fake passports?

Later in the day, another body was discovered, and Detective Bell was called to the scene. Frustrated and overworked, he was baffled by the state of the corpse. All over the body, he found relatively small burn marks with some kind of residue on them. But he couldn't tell what it was. When the lab got back to him, they told him that Spoit, a member of the Toronto PD appeared to have been tortured to death by those burns. And the residue was most similar to the kind of glue usually used in glue guns. "This week just needs to end. It's too bizarre."

"I've got good news and bad news, detective."
    "What's the good news?"
    "Well, there was only one disappearance tonight. We saw some weird characters outside of Zingler's apartment when we brought her in, but didn't think much of it at the time. Maybe they were our perps?"
    "What's the bad news."
    "The woman who disappeared tonight had another one of those passports with Beth's face and a different hair style. Here look."
    Sure enough, vertroue's passport had another image of Beth or Zingler or whoever, but her name was listed as Danielle Fournier.
    "I'm going to need such a long friggin' vacation when this case is over."

Results:
    Assuran - Janika Zingler - voted out
    Spoit - Toronto PD - tortured to death (with a glue gun?)
    vertroue - Danielle Fournier - disappeared without a trace

Everyone voted! Good job, everyone!

enlightenedbum on
  • Options
    A special? D:

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Likely another mason

Show spoilers
    She was already dead and killed by Helena before the show begins.

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Allison vigging are hilarious, and extremely appropriate...

Also, Assuran was probaly a Mason, like Vert:
    Beware show spoilers!
    there are 9 clones in the show, 5 of witch are dead in the backstory or the first episode, 1 Helena is the SK, Cosima, the nerdy biology student is probably the seer, Allison, the soccer mom is the vig and Sarah is probably the guard.
    The last two clones missing, the Italian one (Aryanna?) and Beth Childs(if beth is even in the game)
    should be the last masons.
    Oh, there's also a clone working with the baddies, but I don't remember the name right now and I'm to lazy to go search for it...

• Options
    Cries

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Spoit because I don't think railing on someone I've not seen play before for differences in assumed meta is pretty harsh.
    Also I still don't recall what I did to wrong him, so it is my duty to rectify it.

• Options
    Oh wait, spoit is dead already. >_<

• Options
    Buddha73 's been quiet, and I have to vote for someone before I go to bed.