As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The PAX East 2014 International Food Exchange (The Taste Just Keeps You Comin' Back)

12346»

• Options
    aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    I may just stop by ...

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Options
    lunestralunestra The Alchemist LowellRegistered User regular
    So we know when the beer exchange is. What time is the food exchange? I know we are meeting at the same place just need to know what time and day please.

• Options
    aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    it is in the OP

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Options
    rascalrascal Registered User regular
    Decius wrote: »
    I honestly can't think of anything since I don't know what's available.

How about one of these...for Saturday delivery! I ordered them last week and they will arrive tomorrow while I'm at PAX, but I'll be there all 3 days.

6jlmbv8cgtuv.png

• Options
    rascalrascal Registered User regular
    @vicechan: if I get a chance, I'll try to pick up a bag of the BBQ rib chips just for you...but it's getting tight on time. I should have picked up a couple, but I didn't get a room this year and didn't feel like lugging around a ton of food.

• Options
    ironysparklesironysparkles Lowell, MARegistered User regular
    All checked in to the Westin - 1pmish at room 504 for anyone interested in the beer exchange!

UyhWici.png
  • Options
    Xveriun_UlnXveriun_Uln Registered User regular
    LF anything dragon ball z, gt, releated please send me a PM! : )

• Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Is the booze exchange still happening? I'm the only one here, so am waiting down in the mezz instead of lurking in hotel hallways.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    rascal wrote: »
    Decius wrote: »
    I honestly can't think of anything since I don't know what's available.

How about one of these...for Saturday delivery! I ordered them last week and they will arrive tomorrow while I'm at PAX, but I'll be there all 3 days.

6jlmbv8cgtuv.png

Ok that's look cool. We'll chat at the meet up.

camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • Options
    @Decius - I chatted with the E at the lanyards table, and we'll need to escalate to get a table cleared over there. In the meantime, I found an empty table at the other end of the Queue room - same side as the original location, but at the end near the Expo hall instead of near the food booths. I'll be there holding the table for the meetup. Please send someone over to get me in case we proceed with the regular location. Thanks!

• Options
    cookiekrushcookiekrush Registered User regular
    Is the booze exchange still happening? I'm the only one here, so am waiting down in the mezz instead of lurking in hotel hallways.

@LexiconGrrl according to the earlier post, it's happening Saturday. :)

Pinny Pals - open to trading!
    Looking for Edith Finch Pin!
  • Options
    @cookierush - thanks!

Everyone else - the backup food exchange table location is immediately under the G3neration/NewEgg poster in the queue room. Near the Men's Restroom.

• Options
    sillyzombie666sillyzombie666 massRegistered User regular
    where are u guys

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN
  • Options
    tanoshiikitanoshiiki Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    I'm here at the swap. Quintious, what do you look like?

Swap is nearly done and I didn't see you, but drop by booth 885 / duet by Kumobius during the next few days and check with the exhibitors if you still want cherry ripe and violet crumble. Would still love some kinder stuff, esp bueno white!

tanoshiiki on
  • Options
    PurpleBekPurpleBek Manchester, EnglandRegistered User regular
    I couldn't find the meet, I have white Buenos I will come to your booth tanoshiiki what time would be best?

pax%20sig.png
  • Options
    QuintiousQuintious Registered User regular
    tanoshiiki wrote: »
    I'm here at the swap. Quintious, what do you look like?

Swap is nearly done and I didn't see you, but drop by booth 885 / duet by Kumobius during the next few days and check with the exhibitors if you still want cherry ripe and violet crumble. Would still love some kinder stuff, esp bueno white!

I had spaced off the food exchange today because I was busy shoving a lobster roll in my mouth. I'm PM'ing you my # so we can meet up tomorrow. I have Kinders, but not whites (couldn't find). Have some Country and some Riegels and I believe some normal Buenos. Had some hippos, but my travel companion ate them (well, think one might be left)

• Options
    sips some juniper berry soda .....tastes like an air freshener ... i dont know if thats a good thing, or a bad thing

• Options
    Yeah, missing the Kinder stuff that I talked about with people. I'll be about all weekend though.

UyhWici.png
  • Options
    PurpleBekPurpleBek Manchester, EnglandRegistered User regular
    I am going to come to the beer exchange with the kinders then go to booth 885.

pax%20sig.png
  • Options
    Woo! Westin, room 504 for beer exchange! I'm here and shall be until about 2!

UyhWici.png
  • Options
    CoanCoan TorontoRegistered User regular
    Going to my room at seaport and I'll be there

Posting on the phorum again like its 1999
  • Options
    tanoshiikitanoshiiki Registered User regular
    PurpleBek wrote: »
    I am going to come to the beer exchange with the kinders then go to booth 885.
    Heard you came by 885. Thanks!

• Options
    DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    Well another awesome exchange happened. The minor snag with the table location was rendered minor by @LexiconGrrl‌ and a helpful enforcer.

Just wanted to say thanks to the person who gave me the bottle of coffee syrup. I'm enjoying a glass of coffee milk right now. Also Lexi and her crazy ramen. See you guys at future PAXes!

camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • Options
    necro bump wondering if one is happening this year

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I think many folks are focusing on PAX south right now :)

check in after that, perhaps

Geth, close this thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.