Options

~Paz is back, here's some doodles!~

pazshadowpazshadow Registered User regular
Well, I thought, since I've lurked in the background for long enough, I would come back and start posting some real arts!

For those of you guys who don't remember me, I used to frequent this excellent forum quite a bit. I hit a really bad patch of life a few years ago, and got a huge blast to my belief in my own ability to art... I think I didn't touch pen to paper for almost an entire year, and when I did come back to drawing again, it was touch and go.
Well, life has got a lot better lately! I went back to school, and started doing a whole lot of art, and I've been practising every day, feeling a lot more confident in my abilities, to come back here. :)

well, enough lip flapping, here's some of the stuff I've been messing with lately, let me know what you think!

Illustration for a Uni paper I've started working with

badroboloveinternetcopy1_zps86f8b07f.png

A t-shirt design
tshirts2013_zps999dea9a.png

I've been messing around with animations, been working on a hobby game with a buddy, this is the main character animation, walking. First time I've ever done something like this, very difficult!
faduka-finished-animation_zps6d74156b.gif

Basic color designs for animation
660477867.png

I'll be putting up more stuff, and hopefully getting back into the swing of things! :)

• Options
    So the editors of the paper I'm illustrating for changed their minds, now they want color!

adroidregretcolor2_zpsa0a861e3.png

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    Hey Paz!

Its really cool to have you posting again, your avatar is such a blast from the past. What are you studying at school?

• Options
    Hey iruka! I thought about changing it, but the memories!
    I'm finishing up a BFA at the university of Saskatchewan (Canada).

• Options
    AgentflitAgentflit Registered User regular
    Nice to see you again Paz :). Let's draw butts in OC again sometime.

• Options
    AgentflitAgentflit Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Aparently I haven't stopped thinking about butts since 2009. These butts. Looks like I remember the important things.

Keep postin'!

Agentflit on
  • Options
    Haha, I still have that butts OC kicking around "butt buttes". Classic.

• Options
    Here's some more stuff I've been working on

Another illustration (political this time) for the uni paper: "who lord of canada town? HARPER LORD OF CANADA TOWN". lulz.
    reformb_zps2cd7e1fd.png

An intaglio print I did recently
    1897831_425122117590471_1942341844_n.jpg

Another print I did, silkscreen this time

1476373_423942931041723_1078187155_n.jpg

• Options
    JohnTWMJohnTWM Registered User regular
    pazshadow wrote: »
    faduka-finished-animation_zps6d74156b.gif

This is a bit late, might not be helpful at this point, but it looks like she is limping a bit to me. I think this is because as she shifts weight to her left foot, her head comes down a little bit from the top of the cycle, but as she comes down on her right foot, her head drops more, so that on her left she appears taller than on her right.