Options

New Badges design help

ElaroElaro ApologeticRegistered User regular
1)So, I wanted to organize a tournament and I didn't want drop-outs, so I asked Icy for a badge that says "registered, but did not participate in a user-organized event" . He says "Okay, send me the picture." And I says "Shit, what's a good design for a badge like that?"

So I come to you, good sirs and ladies, for help on a design, or maybe a design of your own?, for a new forum badge to utterly shame those who bear it into thinking more carefully about their forum commitments next time.

Okay, that sounded bad.

I was thinking maybe
DROP
OUT
in a circle or something. What do you guys think?

2)I also would like a "winner of a user-organized event" badge design. I was thinking of something like a star? But that doesn't seem in enough for this crowd. Maybe the bee? I don't know.

Children's rights are human rights.

• Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    Hey there! New threads in the AC are actually meant for posting your art, and getting feedback. You can try mocking something up yourself and posting it here, where we will critique it and try to help you out.

As is though, this thread will likely be locked because there's no art in it. You can try asking for design suggestions in the Chat thread instead, but you may not get any answers...especially if you're looking for any actual art to be done without pay. Just a heads up.

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    Yep ND is right. Since its kinda a forum activity you can post this in the chat thread if you like, but normally we don't allow asking for free art under any circumstance.

This discussion has been closed.