As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WOW] Do people really pay 300g for Arcanite Bars ?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    given that MoP had all of its villains created whole-cloth i don't think running low on existing antagonists is that big a concern

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Okay, here's my thoughts on future expansions after thinking about it a little more.

Expansion #6: Old Gods stuff
    Emerald Dream, rest of Sunken Kalimdor, Ahn'Quraj turned into a real zone maybe? N'zoth and Azshara are the main baddies. C'thun, Yogg Saron and Y'Shaarj are brought back in some form (likely through revamped old raids as new raids or 5-man content ala the Troll patch). Ends with the final destruction of the Old Gods, which has long been described as being a Super Bad Thing (tm) but not what everyone expects. Instead of the world ending, the gates are just thrown wide open which leads to..

Expansion #7: Burning Legion invades Azeroth
    Kil'jaeden is the big threat; Azeroth burns, Outland gets updated and new zones include stuff in the Twisting Nether and other worlds taken by the legion (Outland used as a springboard for that). Main story is trying to prevent the resurrection of Sargeras, who's essence is spread throughout the world of Azeroth. (Some in the Maelstrom, where he was locked between Azeroth and the Twisting Nether. Some in Nothrend where his Avatar broke into Azeroth. Some in his the tomb of his avatar. Some in Dalaran where his Eye was used to summon Archimond. Some in Karazhan where his avatar's spirit was in Medivh when he died. And some in Outland, where his staff was used to open all the gateways that lead to Draenor getting destroyed.)

• Options
    HerothHeroth Registered User regular
    Halfmex wrote: »
    Grats mages. I hope rogues get the same treatment.

I haven't played since late-cata... have rogues changed at all since then? how are the actually fairing now a days? i'm kind of interested in coming back for WoD (had no real interest in Mists) and i have a rogue main i'd like to play.

1Gn4PNI.png
  • Options
    Redcoat-13Redcoat-13 Registered User regular
    yeah the infinite flight arc is basically done, although I guess they could always bring them back to mess with stuff

also I don't really get the gripe about shaman stuff? I mean I guess it's sort of pointless that imbues and shields still have to be applied manually, but clicking the button once per hour/life isn't so bad

I don't "get" the mechanic for Rockbitter. I'm going to assume that most Shaman do not have it on their weapon already "just in case", so the idea is to put it on your weapon, then unleash it on a target? And people say the Capictor totem is clunky. Do Shaman use this as an emergency type thing, in which case I can't help but feel having to use 2 GCD's is not a brilliant thing? At best, it is very niche, at worst, it is just there for the sake of it having existed in Vanilla.

For Elemental at any rate, unleashing with Flametongue last expansion led to a dps loss, and I think (someone feel free to correct me) unless you have it talented in the final tier, that is still the case this expansion. If that is the case, then I'd argue such a "trap" shouldn't really be in the game.

Imbue's I can see the point of, but tbh I'd not lose much sleep over if the Unleash didn't really exist for Elemental (and to a lesser extent Resto) if we're talking about classes losing some of their buttons. Maybe incorporate what unleash currently does for each imbue into shocks? That could lead to a partial revamp of how Resto Shaman dps?

I'll note I've no idea what goes on with an enhancement shaman, so if the unleash stuff is really important to their dps cycle, then I've got nothing to suggest.

PSN Fleety2009
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Okay, here's my thoughts on future expansions after thinking about it a little more.

Expansion #6: Old Gods stuff
    Emerald Dream, rest of Sunken Kalimdor, Ahn'Quraj turned into a real zone maybe? N'zoth and Azshara are the main baddies. C'thun, Yogg Saron and Y'Shaarj are brought back in some form (likely through revamped old raids as new raids or 5-man content ala the Troll patch). Ends with the final destruction of the Old Gods, which has long been described as being a Super Bad Thing (tm) but not what everyone expects. Instead of the world ending, the gates are just thrown wide open which leads to..

Expansion #7: Burning Legion invades Azeroth
    Kil'jaeden is the big threat; Azeroth burns, Outland gets updated and new zones include stuff in the Twisting Nether and other worlds taken by the legion (Outland used as a springboard for that). Main story is trying to prevent the resurrection of Sargeras, who's essence is spread throughout the world of Azeroth. (Some in the Maelstrom, where he was locked between Azeroth and the Twisting Nether. Some in Nothrend where his Avatar broke into Azeroth. Some in his the tomb of his avatar. Some in Dalaran where his Eye was used to summon Archimond. Some in Karazhan where his avatar's spirit was in Medivh when he died. And some in Outland, where his staff was used to open all the gateways that lead to Draenor getting destroyed.)

I think expansion #7 is going to be Sargeras successfully resurrected, and he in a way became Azeroth itself. So when he returns, the planet is doomed to explode or something. So Azeroth's denizens flee to alternate-Draenor's Azeroth. And then we get a rebooted setting fully.

(I am so typing out of my ass)

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I just read that in the next 12 hours we're getting a WoD info update via blog.

• Options
    SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    There is an Ogre empire continent to the southwest of alt Draenor.
    Multiple legion portals in Outland.
    Azhara's underwater kingdom.
    Whatever remains of Kezan, troll island, and other Southern Isles.
    Bolvar could start doing something other than just sit there.
    Remaining Old Gods.
    Whatever is going on under Tirisfal Glades.
    Reverse Kharazan.
    More time travel shenanigans.
    Zombie Kael'this riding Zombie Onyxia: Zombie harder
    Jaina turns into a raid boss, unbeatable for a month because she keeps teleporting the raid outside the instance 20% into the fight.
    Thrall forgives a reformed Garrosh, makes him Warchief again. Whoops!
    Another troll raid. Zul'repeat
    Mantis, Quiraji, and Nerubians unite and vow to kill anyone that has ever killed a fly.
    The great Murloc Wars

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Heh, Blizzard could do the two headed ogre idea
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Ogre_(April_Fools)

• Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    Redcoat-13 wrote: »
    yeah the infinite flight arc is basically done, although I guess they could always bring them back to mess with stuff

also I don't really get the gripe about shaman stuff? I mean I guess it's sort of pointless that imbues and shields still have to be applied manually, but clicking the button once per hour/life isn't so bad

I don't "get" the mechanic for Rockbitter. I'm going to assume that most Shaman do not have it on their weapon already "just in case", so the idea is to put it on your weapon, then unleash it on a target? And people say the Capictor totem is clunky. Do Shaman use this as an emergency type thing, in which case I can't help but feel having to use 2 GCD's is not a brilliant thing? At best, it is very niche, at worst, it is just there for the sake of it having existed in Vanilla.

For Elemental at any rate, unleashing with Flametongue last expansion led to a dps loss, and I think (someone feel free to correct me) unless you have it talented in the final tier, that is still the case this expansion. If that is the case, then I'd argue such a "trap" shouldn't really be in the game.

Imbue's I can see the point of, but tbh I'd not lose much sleep over if the Unleash didn't really exist for Elemental (and to a lesser extent Resto) if we're talking about classes losing some of their buttons. Maybe incorporate what unleash currently does for each imbue into shocks? That could lead to a partial revamp of how Resto Shaman dps?

I'll note I've no idea what goes on with an enhancement shaman, so if the unleash stuff is really important to their dps cycle, then I've got nothing to suggest.

To make things with Rockbiter even better, it doesn't even work! Pretty much everything I've ever tried to use it on is immune to it's taunt, for some reason.

Unleash life is a trap for resto too. The only spell it's not a health-per-second loss on is healing rain. (Although it does a damned good job there.) As far as using it to revamp resto dps, that's a terrible idea since healing without earthliving applied is such a bad idea.

LD50 on
  • Options
    LD50 wrote: »

To make things with Rockbiter even better, it doesn't even work! Pretty much everything I've ever tried to use it on is immune to it's taunt, for some reason.

Unleash life is a trap for resto too. The only spell it's not a health-per-second loss on is healing rain. (Although it does a damned good job there.) As far as using it to revamp resto dps, that's a terrible idea since healing without earthliving applied is such a bad idea.

I'm not saying to remove Earthliving as an imbue (someone has quoted Blizzard are not willing to do this), I'm suggesting that unleash life could be incorporated into one of the Shocks in an attempt to cut down the skill bloat Blizzard are talking about. Although if you're saying Unleash life is a trap as well, then get rid of it by all means.

I know dual spec means you don't actually have to level up as a healer while questing, (i.e. I'm not ultimately all that fussed), but you can level up in a much more enjoyable (maybe quicker?) fashion with any of the other healing specs.

PSN Fleety2009
  • Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    Smrtnik wrote: »
    Zombie Kael'this riding Zombie Onyxia: Zombie harder

Instant purchase

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    Lars wrote: »
    Speaking of Shaman Weapons imbues that are active forever, can Rogues get some of that unlimited duration action for their Poisons?

I know Poisons have come a long way in the convenience department, but still, the hour duration should go.

The shaman weapon imbues aren't always active. They have an hour long duration.

Hmm, what am I thinking of then? One of my mid-level alts definitely had an infinite duration self-buff because I remember thinking it would be good if Poisons worked like that too, I thought it was Shamans but apparently not.

Regardless, there is still the disparity of weapon imbues being instant cast and poisons having to sit still for a few seconds to apply them. Though I'd be fine with the cast time remaining if the limited duration was removed.

• Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    Mage maybe? Armours are infinite duration, though they didn't use to be.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Or paladin seals. They used to be duration, now they're not

• Options
    ExpigatorExpigator Registered User regular
    Not to get "old mannish" but rogue poisons used to have to be CRAFTED and lasted for only 30 minutes. Paladin spells used to last 5 min ("Can I get a might buff plz"). And you used to require reagents on priests for fortitude. I'm pretty sure clicking a button for poisons, shaman imbues and buffs are a pretty small issue. ;)

Side story, i still get 1 shotted by level 90s at lvl 82. But at least now I can see their level instead of a glaring skull. I also have noticed that a lot of people on my PVP server aren't complete a-holes. I generally let horde go if they're a few levels below me.

"Look out here comes"..."Susan"..."Suuuuuuuuuuuuusan".
    "Woah, I just scared myself!"
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    Expigator wrote: »
    Not to get "old mannish" but rogue poisons used to have to be CRAFTED and lasted for only 30 minutes. Paladin spells used to last 5 min ("Can I get a might buff plz"). And you used to require reagents on priests for fortitude. I'm pretty sure clicking a button for poisons, shaman imbues and buffs are a pretty small issue. ;)

Side story, i still get 1 shotted by level 90s at lvl 82. But at least now I can see their level instead of a glaring skull. I also have noticed that a lot of people on my PVP server aren't complete a-holes. I generally let horde go if they're a few levels below me.

It's even better with paladins, their seals used to only last 30 seconds and instantly ended when you used judgement, so they were constantly refreshed.

This was on top of the 5 min buffs

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Nobody wrote: »

It's even better with paladins, their seals used to only last 30 seconds and instantly ended when you used judgement, so they were constantly refreshed.

This was on top of the 5 min buffs

To be fair, at the time, every pally ever used macros to /cast Judgement /cast Seal of <whatever> because Seals were off the GCD

• Options
    HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    Heroth wrote: »
    Halfmex wrote: »
    Grats mages. I hope rogues get the same treatment.

I haven't played since late-cata... have rogues changed at all since then? how are the actually fairing now a days? i'm kind of interested in coming back for WoD (had no real interest in Mists) and i have a rogue main i'd like to play.

Not really, no. Just some new glyphs and such but mechanically they're identical to what they've been for years. I'm really hoping they get the shot in the arm that they need. Stale class is stale.

• Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    More good news for Mages regarding the level 90 talents, from Celestalon's twitter:

A bit vague still, but promising nonetheless.

Dibby on
    DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Side story, i still get 1 shotted by level 90s at lvl 82.
    But at least now I can see their level instead of a glaring skull. I also have noticed that a lot of people on my PVP server aren't complete a-holes. I generally let horde go if they're a few levels below me.

If it makes you feel any better, a rogue popped every single cooldown he had on me in a WSG, and I was either stunned / silenced / interrupted for 99% of the fight. And I'm sitting in full ilevel 522 gear.

Redcoat-13 on
    PSN Fleety2009
  • Options
    ExpigatorExpigator Registered User regular

Side story, i still get 1 shotted by level 90s at lvl 82.
    But at least now I can see their level instead of a glaring skull. I also have noticed that a lot of people on my PVP server aren't complete a-holes. I generally let horde go if they're a few levels below me.

If it makes you feel any better, a rogue popped every single cooldown he had on me in a WSG, and I was either stunned / silenced / interrupted for 99% of the fight. And I'm sitting in full ilevel 522 gear.

Reminds me of some old school rogue videos I used to love watching (Ming, Stuck, etc). A rogue that pops every cooldown to kill you should be a victory for you! Next time he may not have every one of those cds. At least it's not like BC where they could just ambush/backstab 2 shot ya right? =)

"Look out here comes"..."Susan"..."Suuuuuuuuuuuuusan".
    "Woah, I just scared myself!"
  • Options
    Dibby wrote: »
    More good news for Mages regarding the level 90 talents, from Celestalon's twitter:

A bit vague still, but promising nonetheless.

My guess is they turned RoP into a short duration cooldown that drops at your feet when you cast it (rather than the shitty ground placement it currently has) and got rid of the maintenance aspect. A lot of people are expecting an improved Mirror Image talent. It's pretty meh right now, outside of the whole aggro thing. With a full 30 seconds to cast, it does about 700k-1M damage in my 576 gear. That much damage for a GCD is really good, but I'd expect something more from a 3 minute cooldown. Then again, our other 3 minute cooldown is pretty underwhelming too.

• Options
    Also they've confirmed that Combustion has not been changed. It's going to be odd having every other dot updating dynamically while Combustion keeps the same old snapshotting mechanic due to the nature of Ignite.

• Options

I'm not saying to remove Earthliving as an imbue (someone has quoted Blizzard are not willing to do this), I'm suggesting that unleash life could be incorporated into one of the Shocks in an attempt to cut down the skill bloat Blizzard are talking about. Although if you're saying Unleash life is a trap as well, then get rid of it by all means.

I know dual spec means you don't actually have to level up as a healer while questing, (i.e. I'm not ultimately all that fussed), but you can level up in a much more enjoyable (maybe quicker?) fashion with any of the other healing specs.

Unleash life can be a trap, but it's really useful for healing rain. The actual heal from unleash life is so insubstantial that it's not even funny, and the buff to healing done for the next spell doesn't make up for the gcd you spend unless that spell is healing rain. That's not terribly obvious though, and if you just spend a quick read-through of the resto spells you would probably think you should be combining it with greater healing wave or healing surge. They should either make it better (which doesn't really need to be done, as the class doesn't need a buff right now.) or they should make it only apply to healing rain. To make things worse, the tooltip for unleash life claims to only buff direct healing spells which might make you think that it doesn't work with healing rain since it's pretty much the oposite of direct.

As far as tying unleash into shock spells, I'm all for that. That's a great idea. They could even add in a dps/healing shock for the resto spec. Spirit shock maybe? Make it activate your weapon imbue and debuff the target to cause your damage spells to heal nearby targets? I would probably want them to make the resto shaman dps rotation suck less and be less boring though.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Speaking of Shaman Weapons imbues that are active forever, can Rogues get some of that unlimited duration action for their Poisons?

I know Poisons have come a long way in the convenience department, but still, the hour duration should go.

The shaman weapon imbues aren't always active. They have an hour long duration.

Hmm, what am I thinking of then? One of my mid-level alts definitely had an infinite duration self-buff because I remember thinking it would be good if Poisons worked like that too, I thought it was Shamans but apparently not.

Regardless, there is still the disparity of weapon imbues being instant cast and poisons having to sit still for a few seconds to apply them. Though I'd be fine with the cast time remaining if the limited duration was removed.

It's possible that you're thinking of Shaman. Their actual buffs (grace of air/burning wrath/whatever) are automatic auras now, rather than totems that we used to have to drop.

LD50 on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular

Poisons also had charges! So they were 30 minutes OR 30 charges! And they definitely did not persist through death!

It's mostly that, for shaman and rogues, there's not really any optimal needs to change from one weapon enhancement to another, except when going from PVE to PVP. There are no fights that greatly benefit from frost brand weapon. So it's mostly that there's no powerful reasoning NOT to make it just a one time click type thing.

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    I guess we're going to get a bit of an info dump around 6pm pst about class/system changes. I guess not terribly specific things on specific classes/skills but an overall thing?

I dunno.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    unleash (untalented) is good for resto and has been all expansion (healing rain), and the talented version is currently the highest DPS option for elemental. The problem is that the top two shaman talent tiers are just poorly designed; right now they're just options for ST DPS, so one of them is always going to be the best (nevermind that elemental blast is useless for resto/enhance and always has been.)

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    unleash (untalented) is good for resto and has been all expansion (healing rain), and the talented version is currently the highest DPS option for elemental. The problem is that the top two shaman talent tiers are just poorly designed; right now they're just options for ST DPS, so one of them is always going to be the best (nevermind that elemental blast is useless for resto/enhance and always has been.)

I do like unleash for healing rain. I never cast healing rain without it. It's just that the tooltip makes it seem like it shouldn't work with HR. It also doesn't help that it's bad for pretty much everything else.

I do like the primal elementalist talent for resto, since it gives me something to do with those two totems that I'd never use otherwise. 1 full minute of 10% increased healing every fight is nice. (Although it does seem rather lackluster compared to say, the priest's choices.)

I don't actually know how the talented version of unleash works with healing rain (if it does at all, my guess would be that it doesn't). I also assume it doesn't work with chain heal, although if it did that might be nice. I'd never use it on greater healing wave or healing surge because overhealing.

• Options
    (nevermind that elemental blast is useless for resto/enhance and always has been.)

As an enhancement shaman I'm here to say nopenopenope. Elemental Blast has been pretty goddamn great for me.

• Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    (nevermind that elemental blast is useless for resto/enhance and always has been.)

As an enhancement shaman I'm here to say nopenopenope. Elemental Blast has been pretty goddamn great for me.

Well you also think that Anticipation is bad for Rogues.

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Noizlanif wrote: »
    So, Question for those of you killing Garrosh in normal. Do you kill the desecrated weapons that drop in P2? Because we are completely screwing it up during that P2 to P3 transition and I think it's because in P2 we just drop the weapons along the outer walls. I think if we killed them, it would give people a bit more of a safety net to move around during Empowered Whirling. We are 2 healing this, and all our dps is above 230K, so I feel it's a mechanics issue / fearbonering. Any help is appreciated.

A bit late, but yes, your ranged keeps killing Weapons until they're unkillable (which should be phase 3).

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    I should probably start looking at my off-spec Tree Druid set and getting it properly gemmed and enchanted, and reforged to proper Haste ratings.

Only because last week I got Siegecrafter's healing trinket to drop and this week I coined Warforged Cleave trinket from Thok.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    reVerse wrote: »
    Henroid wrote: »

Well you also think that Anticipation is bad for Rogues.

It's not that it's bad for rogues, it's that I haven't seen much benefit from it. But my rogue isn't my main so I'm not running around popping shadow blades on everything ('cause I pretty much hit max level and do dailies sometimes, no dungeons / bosses).

6pm PST is the time for the Blizzard WoD blog post. Get hype? Or disappointed.

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    look it's one thing to claim that elemental blast is pretty or it's fun to use or you use it for 463 stuff. That's fine, fair enough. But it's bad, and has been since people got into raid gear. It also has the problem of being totally pointless for resto.

as far as unleash for resto, the HR buff does appear right in the tooltip for earthliving. I guess not everybody reads tooltips but it's not like it's some undocumented thing. Although what the talent actually does for resto could be better explained I think.

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    Ah, they've changed it since I've last read it. It did not specify healing rain in the past. Good on them.

• Options
    The goal with the blog going up today is largely to paint a broad picture of some interconnected systems changes. From the recent press tour there's been a lot of confusion and misconceptions because individual changes are being seen without a larger context of the expansion as a whole. We're just looking to provide a little more of that context. If you've been following interviews and information very closely this will likely be interesting, but probably not revelatory.

And because you want to release all this info before beta hits, and not have it leak out in crazy ways during a beta release... right?... Give people time to digest and look at the changes before it explodes. So beta Soon-er(tm)?
    Mmmm, no, we have very in-depth patch notes ready to be posted the second the first public phase of beta begins. We're not there yet though, of course.

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Blog thingy is up. Not totally done reading it but this made me <3
    It's important to understand that this isn’t a nerf—in effect, you’ll still be just as powerful, but the numbers that you see will be easier to comprehend. This also won’t reduce your ability to solo old content. In fact, to provide some additional peace of mind, we're implementing further scaling of your power against lower-level targets so that earlier content will be even more accessible than it is now.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/13107743/dev-watercooler-pruning-the-garden-of-war-2-27-2014

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    One type of ability that we focused on removing is temporary power buffs (aka "cooldowns"). Removing these also helps achieve one of our other goals, which is to reduce the amount of cooldown stacking in the game. In cases where a class or spec has multiple cooldowns that typically end up getting used together (often in a single macro), we merged them, or removed some of them entirely.

Whoever called this, kudos. Also I'm glad it's happening.

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Definitely an interesting read.

I liked the bit about the racials. Gonna kind of suck for some of the newer races and the odd race, here and there that ended up with lots of racials, since there going to lose some. Gonna be great for races like belfs because it seems pretty clear they're going to get something added, that will be relevant for player power. Figures that by the time this happens, it's around the time where I'm likely not going to be a belf pally anymore. :( Last time I was on Silvermoon, my old guild was pretty much dead and I think the horde population was dwindling to low levels.

The consolidation of DRs and removal of using other abilities to make cast time CCs instant, should probably do a good job of reducing player frustration with CC. Add to that the longer duration fears getting reduced duration since the target moves and the removal of silence from interrupts.

Can't wait to see the patch notes that will include all the class changes, but that is going to seem like a long wait since there is no start date Beta yet.

This discussion has been closed.