hell Shawn Michaels already has

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    The Betman wrote: »
    BhSNOhCCEAA3wR_.jpg

Don't worry, this important story-developing challenge happened on the app

its almost like they're trying to give you a reason to use their app

I'd use the app if I just knew how to download it!

Well you see, Big M, first you have to turn on your Mobile Device and,

The Betgirl on
    Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    KurnDerakKurnDerak Registered User regular
    Admittedly I have watched a minimal amount of wrestling for the past year, so I don't doubt I've missed a lot of good reasons prior to today to enjoy Cesaro and Big E.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    411Randle wrote: »
    Argh. Blockless has failed me, I'm being locked out of the Network. Sigh...I knew it was too good to be true.

You try hola?

God damn this promo is excellent. I know Bray's usually are, but I loved that one.

Also, Triple H turned Bryan down for what its worth.

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    I like that the Wyatts intro includes .. well, a bray.

Like, the noise.

I don't know if it's an intentional pun but goddamn it it should be.

Also this promo is pretty great, even if I'd rather the Shield feud continue.

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    No Cena

Please don't talk with the Wyatts.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Seriously did not expect Cena to become a southern lawyer for this feud...

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Bray just torches a damn mike....

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Oh shit did they fuck up John's ankle?

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Oh good now they can have a Cena injury ankle and he'll be out for mania.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    personally I would much rather have a bryan/hhh match that bryan has a chance of winning to reward him for his amazing year

as opposed to being added to a title match that batista is guaranteed to win because of his contract

I'd much rather glaze over the main event and appreciate what'll probably be a great match in bryan/trips than just be bummed the fuck out to close the show

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Nice "Cena Fears Freight Train" sign.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    Cena vs. Freight Train sign

• Options
    We might get Shield/Wyatts II after all if Cena somehow seriously hurt himself.

No Sister Abigail is a bummer.

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    where was the shield goddamnit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    BhSNOhCCEAA3wR_.jpg

Yep.

Just like Tout. And a million other things that were unsuccessful and flatlined.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    did Vince put a crosshair on everyone

because these matches are frantic and people are getting hurt

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Balefuego wrote: »

getting ready to break up

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Hullis wrote: »
    personally I would much rather have a bryan/hhh match that bryan has a chance of winning to reward him for his amazing year

as opposed to being added to a title match that batista is guaranteed to win because of his contract

I'd much rather glaze over the main event and appreciate what'll probably be a great match in bryan/trips than just be bummed the fuck out to close the show

Contract? I didn't think WWE did creative control contracts.

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »
    Balefuego wrote: »

getting ready to break up

the blow up should happen after they lose again at Mania

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Schide wrote: »

This is pretty fucked up looking. Why is him missing Mania good?

• Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Dex, with this OP you have cemented yourself as the wrestling thread's greatest criminal.
    I hope you're proud of yourself.
    you should be

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    BhSNOhCCEAA3wR_.jpg

Yep.

Just like Tout. And a million other things that were unsuccessful and flatlined.

This is the stupidest argument. "This thing failed lets never try new things again."

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    HHH vs. Bryan is a better fit than adding him to the triple threat, and it's a better fit than Punk/HHH. They likely want to give Batista the title (and may be contractually obligated to do so) and having Bryan lose that match just to keep the crowd from booing too much doesn't strike me as something that great. Punk getting tossed in a match against HHH because "I dunno, he he don't like authority???" is pretty lazy and boring.

The ideal storyline would be for Bryan to win the Rumble and win the title at Mania in spite of everything. But they've spent six months screwing him out of titles. They've spent six months treating him like shit. He has more beef with management than anyone in years. And HHH can put on a quality match, especially with someone like Daniel Bryan. And it's not all that unlikely that they would close the show with it.

And no, I don't think he's going to lose to Triple H. You can call me naive, but even with all of the screwjobs, Bryan hasn't exactly looked weak. If they're acknowledging this big crowd reaction, if they're talking about how the crowd doesn't like what's happening...I have to believe they're building to something.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    BhSNOhCCEAA3wR_.jpg

Yep.

Do you have to be negative about absolutely everything or is that just exclusive to what you talk about here

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Big M LangsteinBig M Langstein I NEED FIVE! Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    BhSNOhCCEAA3wR_.jpg

Yep.

This is the stupidest argument. "This thing failed lets never try new things again."

Superman VS. Goku

fBK2q4C.png
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    BhSNOhCCEAA3wR_.jpg

Yep.

Superman VS. Goku

cena wins

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    BhSNOhCCEAA3wR_.jpg

Yep.

Do you have to be negative about absolutely everything or is that just exclusive to what you talk about here

it is absolutely not limited to this thread

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2014
    CHRISTIAN!

I love Christian so much.

Also I appreciate him selling how beat up he is after the chamber.

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    BhSNOhCCEAA3wR_.jpg

Yep.

While I agree with you in principle, I do have to say...in VInce's case...with his track record, maybe he shouldn't try new things. That is how we end up with XFL, Direct to DVD movies, The aforementioned Tout and so on and so on.

• Options
    HHH vs. Bryan is a better fit than adding him to the triple threat, and it's a better fit than Punk/HHH. They likely want to give Batista the title (and may be contractually obligated to do so) and having Bryan lose that match just to keep the crowd from booing too much doesn't strike me as something that great. Punk getting tossed in a match against HHH because "I dunno, he he don't like authority???" is pretty lazy and boring.

The ideal storyline would be for Bryan to win the Rumble and win the title at Mania in spite of everything. But they've spent six months screwing him out of titles. They've spent six months treating him like shit. He has more beef with management than anyone in years. And HHH can put on a quality match, especially with someone like Daniel Bryan. And it's not all that unlikely that they would close the show with it.

And no, I don't think he's going to lose to Triple H. You can call me naive, but even with all of the screwjobs, Bryan hasn't exactly looked weak. If they're acknowledging this big crowd reaction, if they're talking about how the crowd doesn't like what's happening...I have to believe they're building to something.

agree agree agree

related: triple h, just like john cena, is a super underrated wrestler, when you take his sledgehammer away he does some great shit in the ring

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Schide wrote: »

This is pretty fucked up looking. Why is him missing Mania good?

I'm saying this assuming the injury is a work. I don't want Cena to really be injured.

Personally I'd much rather see another Wyatts/SHIELD match at mania rather than the Wyatt/Cena match. Instead of not being on the show Cena could so something else. I just don't like Cena's character, never have and never will.

• Options
    The biggest problems with HHH revolve around the idea that he books himself too strongly. Those aren't necessarily unfair, but recent history doesn't really support it so much.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    BhSNOhCCEAA3wR_.jpg

Yep.

There are good uses for the app. Possibly announcing one of the biggest matches of the biggest PPV you have exclusively on a format millions of your main viewers don't have and could miss isn't one of them. It didn't work on Tout, it doesn't work here. It's the biggest reaction-having guy you have, air it live on TV.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    BhSNOhCCEAA3wR_.jpg

Yep.

There are good uses for the app. Possibly teasing one of the biggest matches of the biggest PPV you have exclusively on a format millions of your main viewers don't have and could miss isn't one of them.

If you're going to have an app that you're trying to sell as a big deal, then the best way to do that is to put important stuff on it from time to time. Otherwise it's worthless.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    I love sheamus' crazy eyes

• Options
    Inkstain82Inkstain82 Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure we're going to get Bryan winning the title shortly after Wrestlemania. He gets over HHH to finish off the Authority holding him down storyline while Batista gets his "I'm a movie star so the mainstream press will pay attention" Wrestlemania moment.

Honestly, this is my favorite build-up to Wrestlemania in awhile. Lots of good stuff.

• Options
    I think the build to a Cena/Wyatt match could be pretty good, and it makes a lot of sense for Wyatt's character to go there. I'm...more worried that they'll activate Super Cena and blow up Bray Wyatt, and then...where does Bray Wyatt go from there? Honestly, where does he go if they take out Cena?

I suppose I'll just...try not to worry about it too much.

• Options
    I think Daniel Bryan may wind up being Mister Summerslam if he wins the belt there this year (likely)

• Options
    really wish that they could go a match without the commentary team talking about how worthless everyone in the ring is especially compared to, like, JBL

This discussion has been closed.