As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Number of threads per page on SE++ wildly inconsistent.

SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
This is a weird thing that's been happening to me today. Page one shows 28 threads, 2 shows 20, 3 22, 4 30, 5 17. This is after I cleared my cache to try and get rid of the spoiler thing (that didn't fix it). Before that, the count was thus: 1- 30, 2- 15, 3- 30, 4- 26, 5- 21. It's a mild thing, but it definitely wasn't happening earlier this week. I don't use the old style sheet or anything like that.

edit- forgot to mention, D&D was fine.

mts wrote: »
heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
Skeith on

• GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    It's SE++! It's the Wild Wild West! You can't make them abide by your expectations for the number of threads on a page - They play by nobody's rules but their own! Sometimes not even their own!

OK, in all seriousness, I just looked and counted and now it's happening to me too. Really weird. I haven't noticed it on any other forum, but it occurs to me I am not sure I have been past page 1 of any other forum today.

bowen wrote: »
    The bacteria in your poop exist everywhere.
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Not a bug

This discussion has been closed.