As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for a PAX companion

MistyGuyMistyGuy Registered User new member
This is my second year going to PAX, I'm going again this year, of course, but I realized something yesterday. I was kinda lonely last year at PAX, I didn't really talk to anyone (I'm not antisocial, I'm actually a very outgoing person), I mean I did get into a few conversations, but nothing much. It wasn't that I was avoiding conversation, just not really trying to get into one. It was my first time at PAX, so I was wandering around the Expo Hall and in panels most of the time. So what I'm getting at is that i would like somebody to walk around PAX with, not for the whole convention, but for a good 2 hours or so. Honestly, I don't care about your age or gender, I just want somebody who I can walk and talk with around the Expo Hall and maybe go to a panel with. I'm 15, and male. I'm going to be there on Sunday all day. Reply if you're interested. Oh, and I know everybody there is very friendly, but it would be nice to have someone I could meet up with.

Treading the halls of sanity since '99

This discussion has been closed.