We're going to be adding some advertisements to the forums! If you notice any weirdness around this or spot bad/inappropriate ads, please make a thread in the bugs forum.

Turnabout [Chat]

18889919394100

Posts

  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    tumblr_n1y06yLxxA1qz4rlzo1_500.jpg

    poo
    DasUberEdwardDonkey KongGooeyRear Admiral Choco
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    I'm terribly confused
    I get that Bob's Burgers stars H. Jon Benjamin, but ... wut

    lol the archer episode?

    yeah

    It's a bizarre thing that felt like a quick joke, but never ... became one

  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    my life hurts!!!

    shaz I am thinking about backing those custom f+t jeans

  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    skippy is slow and lazy ha ha

    it took me over an hour to drive in and find parking yesterday : (

  • msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    i shoulda slept really early last night but i did not i watched lego movie and went to my friends place and then watched archer when i got home

    need more sleep

    Lego movie was great!

    RMS Oceanic
  • VanguardVanguard A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @Deebaser i already got bunch

    egg sammich on croissant with sriracha brussel sprouts

  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    @Deebaser i already got bunch

    egg sammich on croissant with sriracha brussel sprouts

    that sounds really very good.

    Deebaserskippydumptruck
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    @Deebaser i already got bunch

    egg sammich on croissant with sriracha brussel sprouts

    yum

  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Deebaser i already got bunch

    egg sammich on croissant with sriracha brussel sprouts

    aite

  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    vg wher

    poo
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    ffuuuu

    i think my friend was still drunk from last night when he made plans for lunch.

    god damn it. i was pumped to eat lunch but i do believe this dude has passed da fuuuuck out.

  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    oh nice it's rainy today

    no cursed sun

    DasUberEdwardTamin
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    ffuuuu

    i think my friend was still drunk from last night when he made plans for lunch.

    god damn it. i was pumped to eat lunch but i do believe this dude has passed da fuuuuck out.

    >_>

  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    tumblr_n1y06yLxxA1qz4rlzo1_500.jpg

    How can a cartoon about a fish be ableist?

  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    tumblr_n1y06yLxxA1qz4rlzo1_500.jpg

    Dori wasn't that funny in the movie. Sourpuss Marlin made me smile more.

  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Are merkins triggered by gill privilege?


  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    tumblr_n1y06yLxxA1qz4rlzo1_500.jpg

    How can a cartoon about a fish be ableist?

    little mermaid was all about ableism

    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • VanguardVanguard A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    it was very good
    and very needed after all that whiskey

  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Jesus this god damn fucking socialist of a game

    I was well in first until I got blue shelled, red shelled off a cliff, placed back down and red shelled off a cliff before I even saw another item box.

    BULLSHIT

  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    lol jehovah's witness just came to the door.

    i engaged him cordially and let him talk about things for a few minutes.

    take that!

  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    yay for vanilla errors

    Archer
    Brett gets shot, again

    by a very magical ricocheting bullet

  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    tumblr_n1y06yLxxA1qz4rlzo1_500.jpg

    How can a cartoon about a fish be ableist?

    little mermaid was all about ableism

    The Little Mermaid is about a mermaid who thoughtlessly appropriates our culture. Stop dreaming of legs, Ariel, and stop making a mockery of my people.
    ariel_by_julietessence-d56zan9.jpg
    You just don't get it.[/salon.com]

  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Jesus this god damn fucking socialist of a game

    I was well in first until I got blue shelled, red shelled off a cliff, placed back down and red shelled off a cliff before I even saw another item box.

    BULLSHIT

    Should have voted for Ron Paul

  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    My stomach and head are both slightly sad because I drank wine last night


    Butts

    skippydumptruck
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i shouldnt drink all this kombucha but im going to because i dont wanna get up and put it away

    poo
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Jesus this god damn fucking socialist of a game

    I was well in first until I got blue shelled, red shelled off a cliff, placed back down and red shelled off a cliff before I even saw another item box.

    BULLSHIT

    Should have voted for Ron Paul

    This Mario Kart is notable for finally getting us back on the gold (coin) standard, but I also lost all of those to the blue-red-cliff-red-cliff redistribution.

  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    1237917779613a.jpg?1284764479

  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Jesus this god damn fucking socialist of a game

    I was well in first until I got blue shelled, red shelled off a cliff, placed back down and red shelled off a cliff before I even saw another item box.

    BULLSHIT

    Should have voted for Ron Paul

    This Mario Kart is notable for finally getting us back on the gold (coin) standard, but I also lost all of those to the blue-red-cliff-red-cliff redistribution.

    yesterday I saw people doing live mario kart on a giant track and I was jelly

    http://jalopnik.com/they-have-real-life-mario-kart-in-austin-for-sxsw-and-i-1539130477

    Shivahn
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod
    @Ronya @RMS Oceanic

    The new Bad Machinery book is pretty great. I didn't notice when reading it on the site but like nine small children are eaten alive and it is barely remarked upon. Authentic fairy tale gruesomeness, or lackadaisical storytelling?

  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    i am so glad that finding nemo is finally being recognized for the scum that it is

    919UOwT.png
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    tumblr_myu54cE7ZP1qeqpbco2_250.jpg

    poo
    Tamindesc
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    tumblr_mz9wxowYTc1s0fj2po1_500.jpg

    poo
    emnmnmesyndalisRichyskippydumptruckDread Pirate ArbuthnotDasUberEdwardRear Admiral ChocoDonkey Kong
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I found a stray puppy this morning walking down the sidewalk. Can't be more than two months old. Feeding him now.

  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I found a stray puppy this morning walking down the sidewalk. Can't be more than two months old. Feeding him now.
    PICS PLS

    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    Nova_CCaptain CarrotKagera
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Mrs. Deebs finances are weird.
    She has a joint checking account with her mom.
    what the fuck?

    Mojo_Jojosyndalis
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I found a stray puppy this morning walking down the sidewalk. Can't be more than two months old. Feeding him now.
    PICS PLS

    Rake thin, slightly matted fur, desperate for affection - this little guy needs help.

  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Mrs. Deebs finances are weird.
    She has a joint checking account with her mom.
    what the fuck?

    That is really weird.

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    Nova_C
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    @Ronya @RMS Oceanic

    The new Bad Machinery book is pretty great. I didn't notice when reading it on the site but like nine small children are eaten alive and it is barely remarked upon. Authentic fairy tale gruesomeness, or lackadaisical storytelling?

    wot

    what case is that!

    aRkpc.gif
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I found a stray puppy this morning walking down the sidewalk. Can't be more than two months old. Feeding him now.
    PICS PLS

    Rake thin, slightly matted fur, desperate for affection - this little guy needs help.

    Heart broken.

  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    ah, at work on a saturday because this project has gone so fucking terrible. Got assigned to it on like February 21st but there have been several false starts and dead ends. Some of it is my own fault, I've been trying to use the wrong tool for the job when I should have been using AutoCAD, which I'm much more proficient with when it comes to laying out mechanical designs. A further hurdle has been the misleading or completely absent communication with regards to what other projects have been done that I could cannibalize for my design. Also, being explicitly told of problems other similar systems have encountered would be nice to know too. Hearing half of a conversation in the hallway isn't super helpful in that regard,

    Sigh, wish I was an engineering lead. It would be nice to have a higher level picture of what's going on around here.

    ok98TNK.png
This discussion has been closed.