My name's Luke, I'm a one-man Indie Dev just launching my first game on iOS and Android! It's been over a year in development, and is entirely self-funded.The last son of Loomeria is launched from the planet moments before its destruction... Now he’s left all alone, hurtling through space!
Save Looma is a tile-based puzzle game featuring a cute, orphaned alien! Players must navigate Looma past a variety of hazards to reach safety, diverting his course using the gravity of Asteroids and other space objects. As the game progresses, Looma can collect stars to unlock other Galaxies! Each Galaxy introduces new mechanics, challenges and dangers… Can you Save Looma?Features:
- Free to download and play the first 60 levels!
- Encounter Wormholes, Gas Giants, Minefields, Portals, Holopods, and much more!
- Original, innovative game mechanics for hours of fun!
- Supports Super-HD ‘Retina’ displays, as well as older devices!
- Animated cut scenes!Download for free!:
Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.Ltd2d6.SaveLooma
Any questions or feedback, let me know!
This forum has taken everything from me
This hurts but I deserve it