As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Free play limited to -1- hour, at max?

Xenocide GeekXenocide Geek Registered User regular
edited August 2004 in PAX Archive
I just read on the PC gaming thread that free play on the provided computers is going to be limited to one hour max, depending on demand?

I'm hoping this not going to be too enforced during around the night time, when there are more then one free computers open... right?

D:

Because, if not, there goes what I was planning to do...

i wanted love, i needed love
most of all, most of all
someone said true love was dead
but i'm bound to fall
bound to fall for you
oh what can i do
Xenocide Geek on

• Options
    terrixterrix Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Keep in mind there are going to be A LOT OF PEOPLE there who want a chance to play. I guess it depends if someone is waiting to use your machine. I'm pretty sure you can get in line for another once you are done.

terrix on
  • Options
    FallFall Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    I got an idea! Let's keep all PC related questions in the PC FAQ thread so all information can be easily accessed by all.

The FAQ states that the provided systems will be open to anyone who wants to use them, but if you're there for more than hour when someone is waiting you can be asked to leave. I'm hoping this won't be that much of an issue since we'll have fourty systems for use and not everyone will be keen on playing a PC game for multiple hours at a time.

Fall on
  • Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    You could always learn how to play Warhammer 40k, or Warhammer Fantasy Battles. I will be bringing my armies and teaching people how to play at night (before I get too tired).

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    de4dmeta1de4dmeta1 Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Guess I should hurry up and finish a load of Orks, huh? I was organizing the mega-battle, but won't be able to participate in it any more. T'would be great to get a normal game of 40k in before the 40k in 40 tourney on Sunday. 8)

de4dmeta1 on
  • Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    You were organizing but can't play? Explain!

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    Zig21Zig21 Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Stick to the PC tourney FAQ, thanks.

Zig21 on
    Born to Duck
This discussion has been closed.