Options

Not sure if my tabletop idea is still marketable...

2»

• Options
    Oniros25Oniros25 Registered User regular
    Are there any lasting effects of being resurrected?

None that are mechanical currently. Just a deep sense of unease. Like you're wearing another man's shirt that you just can't take off, an itchy one at that. Itchy souls are dreadful.

Nintendo Network ID: Oniros
    3DS Friend Code: 1461-7489-3097
  • Options
    SibilisibiliSibilisibili Registered User new member
    Anyone know what happened with this? Is there a game out there, is it lingering in procrastination? Is there any way of getting in contact with Oniros25 (he hasn't been active in almost four years)?

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    Aside from @ mentioning him, probably not if he doesn't have his contact info listed in his profile. @Oniros25

Chances are that won't work unless he has his notifications set to email him.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    SibilisibiliSibilisibili Registered User new member
    Things like this tear me apart. Here I am, strolling around on the ever-winding-thus electronic highway, in the perfect mood for a sneak 'em up-tabletop rpg. Project: Dark turns out to be a dud, and then suddenly this beautiful little thread shows up. Alas. Are we forever to be deprived of sneaking hither and tither roleplaying-wise in tabletopia? AND the game supposedly supported Locke Lamora antics? Why must you punish me so, oh Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young?

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    There are so many table top games out there right now, there must be another that can scratch this itch. I'm going to lock this thread because it's really old, but you can make a new thread here to ask for recommendations with as many Lovecraft references as your heart desires.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
This discussion has been closed.