Options

Dress Like You've Got Your Own Theme Music

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I looked like a teenage boy dressed up in his father's work clothes up until about 25 or so, when I finally got a nice decently-fitting suit and ... well, stopped wearing my father's old work clothes.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    hrm the Nike Frees feel a bit narrow after wearing them for a bit around the house, kinda hurting my feet... hrm i might have to return them but we will see

I'm so used to my roomy barefooty shoes that i wear most days hrm :<

vivobarefoot-ra-leather-navy-canvas-mens-c.jpg

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    hrm the Nike Frees feel a bit narrow after wearing them for a bit around the house, kinda hurting my feet... hrm i might have to return them but we will see

I'm so used to my roomy barefooty shoes that i wear most days hrm :<

vivobarefoot-ra-leather-navy-canvas-mens-c.jpg

those look p comfy

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    super comfy

poo
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I want that.

Give that to me.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    New top arrived a few days ago.
    IMG_20140822_074837_zps60412217.jpg

In the package there was a black rope-like thing I'm guessing I'm supposed to tie around the waist, but I seem to have misplaced it.

I love that
    1. Pockets!
    2. In my mind - harley quinn imagery.

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Yeah it has a bit of a Quinn vibe.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »

@Sassori you are the bestevez <3

Also P.S. you would look totally bangin' in a suit, just for ladies with our particular swerve we require tailoring to make it look right

• Options
    I need help coming up with a Halloween costume because I actually need one this year

Blargh I'm so bad at these things tho

poo
  • Options
    KinderpartyKinderparty Registered User regular
    I need help coming up with a Halloween costume because I actually need one this year

Blargh I'm so bad at these things tho

bro i feel you on this. last year i convinced my friends to all go as Luigi for the year of Luigi, but this year i'm stumped.

also, i've decided to put my lip ring back in. and now that i have, i'm excited to go back to wearing my big glasses and flannel whoop \o/

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    GG tell me how those Cyberoptix ties are

I've been repping them for a while when people are looking for ties around here, but my secret shame is that I haven't ever gotten one

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    I've been thinking about either getting this or this, mainly because I already have the shield and sword. (ostensibly for halloween, but I'm not saying I wouldn't wear them regularly either)

Psykoma on
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    Sassori wrote: »

@Sassori you are the bestevez <3

Also P.S. you would look totally bangin' in a suit, just for ladies with our particular swerve we require tailoring to make it look right

I love this phrase

• Options
    I have been inspired to love my swerve after witnessing the awesomeness of our God-Queen Nicki Minaj

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I'm trying to find a straight tie with a pattern of small Tardises on it. I am not having any luck.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I have been inspired to love my swerve after witnessing the awesomeness of our God-Queen Nicki Minaj

??????

• Options
    Liiya wrote: »

??????

My big ol' booty

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Also, why is it so hard to find a wool/tweed jacket with leather patches on the elbows?!?!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options

??????

My big ol' booty

ohhhh! Hell yeah you should!

• Options
    Bé ChuilleBé Chuille Registered User regular
    I would take a big booty over my big boobies any day.

It's cruel that god made me an ass lady and gave me these instead.

• Options
    Ana NgAna Ng Registered User regular
    Fashion thread, after two years I think I've finally fully recovered from the awful pixie cut I got.

Kind of large photo.

I told the hairdresser I wanted blunt bangs, she pulled a few little pieces of hair forward and said "oh like this? just some little whispies?"

fuck noooo. go big or go home. gimme heavy heavy bangs. She seemed hesitant but I reassured her I'd done it before and really loved it. When she was done she looked at them and said "Yeah, that's really great. Gives you a very professional vibe."
    She was also very surprised to hear that it's only been two/two and a half years since I chopped my hair off. Guess it grows pretty fast.

• Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    Ana you definitely made a full recovery

• Options
    That really suits you, lovely!

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    Wow that is amazing growth from a pixie cut! The bangs look great.

• Options
    Ana NgAna Ng Registered User regular
    thanks guys!

that pixie cut was the first time I've gotten a haircut that I sincerely hated. I should have known better than to go from super long hair all my life to chopping all but a couple inches off. Never doing that again D: I still stick to new piercings from now on when I get bored with my appearance.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    GG tell me how those Cyberoptix ties are

I've been repping them for a while when people are looking for ties around here, but my secret shame is that I haven't ever gotten one

I can say right now I wish I'd paid for the silk ones
    For some reason I didn't realize "microfiber" meant polyester, so I'm not in love with the texture
    Otherwise I love the look and I'll post some pictures once my new shirts get in

• Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    Microfiber is, I find, only nice for a handful of things. Unfortunately, I also find that it is being used for a whole bunch of things. I would like that to stop being a trend.

• Options
    edited August 2014
    I feel like my hair has been stuck at this length for a while. I need to get a trim again but I want it to be super long already!! Grr

If only it looked like this every day

23A7F780-4A3E-41D2-A0CE-1BC53CD43819_zpsnds0dker.jpg

I seem to have lost my hair inspiration folder for my planned big chop :(

bowtiedseal on
  • Options
    I wish I had hair like yours!

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Good news! I totally not-at-all-stealthily asked my dad what he thought of the ties.

HA HAHH, hardest person in the family to get a Christmas present for: DONE.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Aw you're sweet. Your hair is so pretty! I was thinking the other day my niece's coloring is more like yours than mine, ha.

• Options
    Aw you're sweet. Your hair is so pretty! I was thinking the other day my niece's coloring is more like yours than mine, ha.

Secretly related??

• Options
    It could very well be, very distantly! my great-great-great grandfather was from the north of England.

• Options
    Haha no way! Well your family seems lovely so I'd be more than happy to be!

• Options
    Ditto! :smile:

• Options
    BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
    bought a fuckin' waistcoat and i dont regret it
    yerda_zpsfec3f9f4.jpg

sig-1.jpg
  • Options
    Berk you are lookin' p good mang

This discussion has been closed.