Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Renegade [Chat]

19192949697100

Posts

  • MimMim You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there's still going to be somebody that hates peaches.Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    why don't you people masturbate behind locked doors

    My door doesn't lock. It's very unfair.

    Shivahn
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Rad says this is terrifyingly similar to my approach to life

    ZhUReG2.jpg

    Can't say I disagree. If pubs didn't want me to tour their brewery they wouldn't set up a training session for the servers while I was eating there.

    I can attest this is true of Quid.

    03x29di.png
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck the search for the means to put an end to things an end to speech is what enables the discourse to continue ~ * ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) excelsior * ~Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Deebaser wrote: »
    deebs are you drunk

    because

    maybe you're the drunk one.
    ever think of that?

    deebs wen u next play lol the moment u get into the game lobby type the following

    "im so durnk"

    then instalock something and type lol : )

    surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
    skippydumptruckPotatoNinja
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck (♡°◡°) Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    deebs are you drunk

    because

    maybe you're the drunk one.
    ever think of that?

    um 100% yes I am

    so I was just checking

  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Quid I might be building a computer soon.

    Good I'll have a reason to start my Titanfall next gen guy.

    Wouldn't be RIGHT THIS SECOND, but...

    yeah

  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    every door should be lockable

    my bathroom doesn't lock and i'm constantly worried about people walking in on me pooping.

    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    God, these past few months have shown me that I cannot do genderqueer. I don't know how those folk do it.

    By liking it.

    CindersPhoenix-D
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    I mean sure maybe I'll get mauled to death by that bear.

    But I'll have pet, like, twenty bears.

    Cinders
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    I just looked at a bunch of crime scene photos and ruined my libido.

    Why did I do that to myself.

    To ensure your mom doesn't walk in on you masturbating again?

    I told her she needs to start actually following my "Knock first, I could be naked" sign before she ends up catching me full-frontal. She said "Then I'll just have a conversation with you while you're full-frontal."

    The woman knows how to bluff.

    If the hitachi is a buzzin'
    Don't come a-wazzupin

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    ShivahnAresProphet
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    God, these past few months have shown me that I cannot do genderqueer. I don't know how those folk do it.

    By liking it.

    I liked it for like a day.but then it keeps going

  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck the search for the means to put an end to things an end to speech is what enables the discourse to continue ~ * ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) excelsior * ~Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    why don't you people masturbate behind locked doors

    i masturbate on locked doors

    its a fetish thing

    obF2Wuw.png
    PotatoNinja
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    I mean sure maybe I'll get mauled to death by that bear.

    But I'll have pet, like, twenty bears.

    Could always pet a different kind of bear.

    Quid
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    why don't you people masturbate behind locked doors

    My door doesn't lock. It's very unfair.

    door-latch.jpg

    add this one day when they are out, you are an adult they should treat you like one

    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck the search for the means to put an end to things an end to speech is what enables the discourse to continue ~ * ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) excelsior * ~Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    every door should be lockable

    my bathroom doesn't lock and i'm constantly worried about people walking in on me pooping.

    lock eyes with them

    mouth "i imagine this poop is u"

    then drop a monster splashlog

    obF2Wuw.png
  • MimMim You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there's still going to be somebody that hates peaches.Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    God, these past few months have shown me that I cannot do genderqueer. I don't know how those folk do it.

    By liking it.

    I liked it for like a day.but then it keeps going

    How do you do "genderqueer" ?

  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    I just looked at a bunch of crime scene photos and ruined my libido.

    Why did I do that to myself.

    Because you are attempting to develop new fetishes, obvs.

    I developed a fetish for painful anal.

    I am not proud of this.

    WHAT DID SARKSUS DO TO YOU

    Some topics chat just don't need to know.

    Or maybe just I don't wanna know.

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    knitdan
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Mim, get a dining room chair and wedge it under the door.

  • MimMim You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there's still going to be somebody that hates peaches.Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    I just looked at a bunch of crime scene photos and ruined my libido.

    Why did I do that to myself.

    To ensure your mom doesn't walk in on you masturbating again?

    I told her she needs to start actually following my "Knock first, I could be naked" sign before she ends up catching me full-frontal. She said "Then I'll just have a conversation with you while you're full-frontal."

    The woman knows how to bluff.

    If the hitachi is a buzzin'
    Don't come a-wazzupin

    I'm glad I was able to turn off the vibrator before my mom came in. So it just looked like I was was laying in bed staring at the ceiling when she walked in.

    Maybe I should just buy a new doorknob and see if it works.

  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    I just looked at a bunch of crime scene photos and ruined my libido.

    Why did I do that to myself.

    To ensure your mom doesn't walk in on you masturbating again?

    I told her she needs to start actually following my "Knock first, I could be naked" sign before she ends up catching me full-frontal. She said "Then I'll just have a conversation with you while you're full-frontal."

    The woman knows how to bluff.

    If the hitachi is a buzzin'
    Don't come a-wazzupin

    I heard Hitachi actually sold the rights because they didn't want to be associated with it, but I dunno how true that is.

  • simonwolfsimonwolf thought that love was science fiction until I saw you todayRegistered User regular
    I was raised in a household without locks on any of the doors, except the exterior ones

    This upbringing led to the development of my fusion of ninjutsu and jerking it

    surrealitycheck
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    why don't you people masturbate behind locked doors

    My door doesn't lock. It's very unfair.

    my door also doesn't lock

    this is likely because, when I was small, I took it apart

    then put it back together

    so for the last... 20 years?

    if the door is 'locked'
    - a gentle turn clockwise does nothing
    - a strong turn clockwise unlocks it
    - a gentle turn counter-clockwise unlocks it

  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    why don't you people masturbate behind locked doors

    My door doesn't lock. It's very unfair.

    door-latch.jpg

    add this one day when they are out, you are an adult they should treat you like one

    Or just switch the knob with one that locks. Or just get a door stop.

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • MimMim You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there's still going to be somebody that hates peaches.Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Mim, get a dining room chair and wedge it under the door.

    That would require me to drag the chair all the way upstairs. Also, my mom is freakishly strong.

  • MimMim You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there's still going to be somebody that hates peaches.Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    I just looked at a bunch of crime scene photos and ruined my libido.

    Why did I do that to myself.

    Because you are attempting to develop new fetishes, obvs.

    I developed a fetish for painful anal.

    I am not proud of this.

    WHAT DID SARKSUS DO TO YOU

    Some topics chat just don't need to know.

    Or maybe just I don't wanna know.

    We've done butt stuff, but not anal!

    Your mind is safe!

    ;D

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    my door lock broke too

    thankfully my parents actually give me some privacy

    biggest problem is the cats wanting to go in and out every time i close the damn door

  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    God, these past few months have shown me that I cannot do genderqueer. I don't know how those folk do it.

    By liking it.

    I liked it for like a day.but then it keeps going

    Right, I'm just saying "I don't get how people do genderqueer" is like saying "I don't get how people do poly" or "I don't get how people do flogging." They do it because they want to (or, well, are, in the first case), because it's a better alternative than the other options.

    Cinders
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    my door lock broke too

    thankfully my parents actually give me some privacy

    biggest problem is the cats wanting to go in and out every time i close the damn door

    yeah, the cat does that once in a while

  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    I was reminded that Kill 6 Billion Demons existed.
    Now I wanna read the whole thing.
    But I also need to sleep.
    FFFfff.....

    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • MimMim You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there's still going to be somebody that hates peaches.Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    I just looked at a bunch of crime scene photos and ruined my libido.

    Why did I do that to myself.

    To ensure your mom doesn't walk in on you masturbating again?

    I told her she needs to start actually following my "Knock first, I could be naked" sign before she ends up catching me full-frontal. She said "Then I'll just have a conversation with you while you're full-frontal."

    The woman knows how to bluff.

    If the hitachi is a buzzin'
    Don't come a-wazzupin

    I heard Hitachi actually sold the rights because they didn't want to be associated with it, but I dunno how true that is.

    My folks actually own a Hitachi, but I think they actually use it for the actual purpose.

    But every time I see it I think "I WISH I HAD ONE."

  • descdesc bare man are locked in Registered User regular
    all that jogging and I only burned 300 calories

    lame

    surrealitycheck
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    Well, my dad's cancer isn't anywhere we don't already know it to be, which means we have a shot at fighting this off. It's gonna be a hell of a fight, but at least it's within our control.

    Am I frightened? Oh hell yes. Everybody in the family's broken down at least a couple times each by now. That having been established... time to get to work.

    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
    surrealitycheck
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    I just looked at a bunch of crime scene photos and ruined my libido.

    Why did I do that to myself.

    To ensure your mom doesn't walk in on you masturbating again?

    I told her she needs to start actually following my "Knock first, I could be naked" sign before she ends up catching me full-frontal. She said "Then I'll just have a conversation with you while you're full-frontal."

    The woman knows how to bluff.

    If the hitachi is a buzzin'
    Don't come a-wazzupin

    I heard Hitachi actually sold the rights because they didn't want to be associated with it, but I dunno how true that is.

    My folks actually own a Hitachi, but I think they actually use it for the actual purpose.

    But every time I see it I think "I WISH I HAD ONE."

    Mim, the "actual purpose" is... nebulous :P

  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    I just looked at a bunch of crime scene photos and ruined my libido.

    Why did I do that to myself.

    To ensure your mom doesn't walk in on you masturbating again?

    I told her she needs to start actually following my "Knock first, I could be naked" sign before she ends up catching me full-frontal. She said "Then I'll just have a conversation with you while you're full-frontal."

    The woman knows how to bluff.

    If the hitachi is a buzzin'
    Don't come a-wazzupin

    I heard Hitachi actually sold the rights because they didn't want to be associated with it, but I dunno how true that is.

    Wiki says it's just rebranded without the company name on it as the 'original magic wand'

    Which makes Harry Potter a much more exciting book.

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    I mean plus you can buy it with penetrative attachments so

  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    Also, Review is on and it's supposed to be a good one.

    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    I just looked at a bunch of crime scene photos and ruined my libido.

    Why did I do that to myself.

    Because you are attempting to develop new fetishes, obvs.

    I developed a fetish for painful anal.

    I am not proud of this.

    WHAT DID SARKSUS DO TO YOU

    Some topics chat just don't need to know.

    Or maybe just I don't wanna know.

    We've done butt stuff, but not anal!

    Your mind is safe!

    ;D

    What like rimming? Fartplay? Face sitting suffocation? Do you see how just butt stuff cascades into a nebulous cloud of over sharing hypotheticals?

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    P10InfamyDeferred
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    I just looked at a bunch of crime scene photos and ruined my libido.

    Why did I do that to myself.

    To ensure your mom doesn't walk in on you masturbating again?

    I told her she needs to start actually following my "Knock first, I could be naked" sign before she ends up catching me full-frontal. She said "Then I'll just have a conversation with you while you're full-frontal."

    The woman knows how to bluff.

    If the hitachi is a buzzin'
    Don't come a-wazzupin

    I heard Hitachi actually sold the rights because they didn't want to be associated with it, but I dunno how true that is.

    Wiki says it's just rebranded without the company name on it as the 'original magic wand'

    Which makes Harry Potter a much more exciting book.

    You are probably right, my research was mostly comments from random people, so that is not so trustworthy.

  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Er, probably = certainly.

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    not that masturbation is actually much fun anymore because you know

    fucking lonely

    Shivahn
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    I just looked at a bunch of crime scene photos and ruined my libido.

    Why did I do that to myself.

    To ensure your mom doesn't walk in on you masturbating again?

    I told her she needs to start actually following my "Knock first, I could be naked" sign before she ends up catching me full-frontal. She said "Then I'll just have a conversation with you while you're full-frontal."

    The woman knows how to bluff.

    If the hitachi is a buzzin'
    Don't come a-wazzupin

    I heard Hitachi actually sold the rights because they didn't want to be associated with it, but I dunno how true that is.

    My folks actually own a Hitachi, but I think they actually use it for the actual purpose.

    But every time I see it I think "I WISH I HAD ONE."

    @mims2014secretsanta

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
This discussion has been closed.