As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SMITE: Now on PC, Xbone, PS4... and Mac!

18910111214»

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    @dranyth except they didn't take the slow off of her 2

they were about to, but changed their minds, and removed the on-hit effects instead

• Options
    DranythDranyth Surf ColoradoRegistered User regular
    Ahhh, yeah I think I missed some of the in-between revisions to the PTS, so I missed them reverting the slow change.

• Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    How did this end up being on XBone? Apparently it's coming to PS4, and the Alpha is starting up.

I've always been a little curious, and PS4 might be time for me to take the plunge.

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    sPider817sPider817 Registered User, ClubPA regular
    How did this end up being on XBone? Apparently it's coming to PS4, and the Alpha is starting up.

I've always been a little curious, and PS4 might be time for me to take the plunge.

I don't speak for all, but I can't stand it on XBone. I've tried getting used to the lower frame rate and using a controller to go through the menus, but it's just not the same as using my Naga for using abilities.

Battlenet: s314der#1279 XBL: s314der YouTube
    Twitch Wed-Sun, 2-5pm CST
  • Options
    DranythDranyth Surf ColoradoRegistered User regular
    I mean, it does work perfectly fine on console. I think that's more just a difference if you're already used to it on PC first. If you don't have that experience to compare it to, I'm pretty sure you'd be fine with it. It plays like a 3rd person action game, which a controller works really well for.

• Options
    it's been fairly popular on xbone from what I understand, but you just know hi-rez was waiting with baited breath for the SECOND the exclusivity deal was up

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Anyone still playing this? Giving it a shot for the first time since it was REAL early in development this weekend owing to the Humble Bundle codes.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    I'm still playing it, though I mostly just solo queue and listen to podcasts these days.

• Options
    VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    I play it on the PS4, and I think it's a very solid port. Control scheme is great, community isn't so bad, plus finding people you mesh well with is something I'm missing since going on hiatus from LoL. Definitely worth a look.

League of Legends:Varega
  • Options
    FiatilFiatil Registered User regular
    I still play fairly often; feel free to add Fiatil if you're playing the PC version.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    I'm coming off a hiatus; feel free to add me as well - Gergorgamesh.

• Options
    DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    anyone actualy still playing ?
    add pucifier

Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."