As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Lush [chat]

19495969798100»

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    oh an in another gym tangent my arms are all skrong and shit now and the ratio of hard muscle to flappy skin has shifted favorably, but there is this stubborn batwing under my upper tri by my armpit that basically makes my arm look like the juiciest chicken leg

Am I stuck with this thing unless I diet or get a surgery tuck or something cause that ain't happening

how long has it been flappy?

Longer than flappy bird was a thing

badumpshshhhhh

Like, forever? I've never been a petite and slim person

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i get visible nips

suck

them bitches be tender, too, like veal cutlets
    All my sales come down to by masterful nips

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Speaking of exercising dieting.

Usually my principle brings lunch for everyone. But I forgot that today was his last day, so he didn't.

So for lunch all I managed to rummage up was a mini-ramen cup that was 200 calories.

3 hours of work to go.

Oh boy.

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Cinders pls

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    My car is getting cold

plz leave car

enter residence

make a tea/pour milk/water/alcohol

enter bedroom, browse tumblr for animal gifs

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Speaking of exercising dieting.

Usually my principle brings lunch for everyone. But I forgot that today was his last day, so he didn't.

So for lunch all I managed to rummage up was a mini-ramen cup that was 200 calories.

3 hours of work to go.

Oh boy.
    Remember the principal is your pal.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @Cinders will create the new thread
    @Thomamelas is backup

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Thomamelas go ahead and make the thread

@Cinders don't stay in your damn car! You need to go inside and deal with this.

rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.