As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Steam Thread Tournament

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    That's either the wrong name or the wrong avatar. I'm thinking wrong name because I'm pretty sure I'm dead. OR AM A BADASS ONE-ARMED ZOMBIE!?

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    akajaybayakajaybay Registered User regular
    Oh whoops. Sloppy photoshop work. Didn't change the name. Sorry @jclast. I may as well take the opportunity to update Dyvim Tvar's avatar image as well.
    But yes, it should be @Roycesraphim

• Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    I can say I laid my life down for the well being of the Empire. It's a more glorious death than I ever could have hoped for an old rogue like myself.

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    s1kkrsG.jpg

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    I died as I lived, barely able to see from behind this giant shield.

• Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    akajaybay wrote: »
    cGk9rMf.jpg
    soundsplush RoyceSraphim‌ "Dyvim Tvar"‌ krackq‌
    Either Monday or Tuesday. Will have a rules post later today.

Our full name is Team YOLO NO RELATION TO THE DEAD EMPEROR (PROBABLY), but for business purposes we go by Team YOLO.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    cGk9rMf.jpg
    soundsplush RoyceSraphim‌ "Dyvim Tvar"‌ krackq‌
    Either Monday or Tuesday. Will have a rules post later today.

Our full name is Team YOLO NO RELATION TO THE DEAD EMPEROR (PROBABLY), but for business purposes we go by Team YOLO.

Yolo? Sounds like Jolo. Which is just a fancy way to write Iolo in Latin.

Hmmm....

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    That will come in handy when I'm passing the Trials in the Temple later on.

Taramoor on
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    So if I had to do it all over again I'd probably tinker with that Phase 2 scoring system a bit more. But I think it got the job done. Down to 16 fighters now.
    Battles should be a bit easier to follow again. They're essentially two 1v1 fights with some twists once one of the fights ends. A few slightly different possible scenarios to determine victors.
    There are 8 teams of 2 gladiators in Phase Three. After each team fights once the remaining four teams will fight again. Phase Three ends with just four surviving gladiators.
    Phase Four is super simple. 1v1 battles between the final four. No special skill check situations etc. That will consist of three fights to go from 4 to 1 final winner.

Here's the run down on 2v2 battles.

Phase Three Rules

Team battles. The remaining 16 gladiators have been split up into teams of two. The battles themselves are more accurately two concurrant 1v1 fights with some potential differences. The initial setup will be Gladiator A from Team One vs Gladiator A from Team Two. And Gladiator B from Team One vs Gladiator B from Team two. The usual attack/defend rolls are made to progress those fights one round at a time. Once someone falls, the situation changes a bit.

Once a fight has been won, the victor can go help their teammate win their own battle. The following round they are considered a part of the other ongoing fight. Once it is 2v1 the lone fighter is at a severe disadvantage, but may prevail. The 2 attackers each roll their Attack/Defend as normal and highest total scores are used to determine the round's outcome.
    For example Bill & Ted are up against Rufus.
    Bill comes up with a total attack of 19 and a defend of 22. Ted has an attack of 23 and a defend of 16. The teams results are considered Attack 23 Defend 22 and are compared against Rufus' Attack Defend scores. Not two separate attacks. This gives the 2 man team a distinct advantage but they're still vulnerable to fumbles or very good rolls.
    In 2v1 the defending gladiator applies their attacks to their original combatant OR if the damage they can do would be enough to kill the newcomer, that would be done instead if his health is higher. The damage is not split between the attackers or done to both.
    Some examples.
    Attacker 1, the original opponent, is at 5 health. Attacker 2 is at 6 health. Defender can do 6 damage. It'd take out Attacker 2 as the best use. If they could do 5 damage it'd be assigned to Attacker 1. If they were doing 2 damage, it'd be to Attacker 1 the original pairing.
    If one of the two teammates falls, it drops back to the single surviving team members base stats and the usual d20 rolls.
    Same if the two original fights end with a survivor before it becomes a 2v1 situation the remaining two fighters now fight each other with their remaining health values.

Teams advance or die as a team.
    If a 1v1 fight ends with both players below 1 health then no help comes and the remaining fight continues normally.
    If one fight ends in a simultaneous downing but the other fight has a clear victor. The still standing victor's team moves on and the other team dies regardless of the disparity in health on the simultaneous falls.
    If both fights end in simultaneous downing, the team with the most combined total health remaining wins. (the least negative total of the two gladiators combined)
    If the first two fights are conclusive and the winners of those fights battle each other and then go down simultaneously, just the health of those two fighters is compared.

Let me know if you have any questions or if something needs better clarification.

akajaybay on
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    What an incredible read! I was on the edge of my seat towards the end there!! Glory be to the fallen gladiators

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    This has turned out interesting to say the least.

My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
  • Options
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    Welp, there you go - Drake's losing the next one.
    —48 hours—
    Drake collapsed in a heap as the monster sliced him open with its claw arm.

LO! THE PROPHET SINGS DEATH

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    as long as I'm killing things I'm happy.

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Picturing Soundsplush free running off of a building, all the patrolmen chasing her off the building dropping dead from headwounds.

Packing up scope.

Payment

• Options
    The history of the empire course was the one I just ran out of ideas on. I liked the black and white banner image and came up with the title. After that it was just...... Blahh.

• Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    Woo! I'm still alive and kicking. I ran in a 5k this morning, so I'm feeling like I worked to live a little longer. Hopefully that doesn't mean I'm too exhausted for the next round!

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Battle Thirty-Two

And we're back! Welcome back to the Steam Thread Battle Royale 2014. I'm still Doctor Detroit
    And I'm Ed Gruberman.
    It's been a few months now since the terrible events of the last battle. The Colosseum has been remodeled. The Triumvirate has finally restored order to the city, and are working together to determine the future of the Empire.
    And today's battle will be a celebration of cooperation. We have for the first time, teams of two gladiators fighting.
    Here they come now.

cGk9rMf.jpg

@Soundsplush and @Roycesraphim entered the stadium to rousing applause. Team Yolo would be facing Team Greco-Romance. @Dyvim Tvar and @Krackq walked onto the arena floor from the other side, with more applause from the crowds. Soundsplush was armed with her usual dark-bladed short sword and smaller parrying sword. Betting parlors had been heavily favoring the fighter since her perfect course run. As the two teams met near the center, one person from each team paired off and put some space between themselves and the others. Dyvim Tvar faced Soundsplush. Both gladiators had claimed first place in their obstacle course runs. Dyvim Tvar had replaced his wooden staff with a fancier iron and silver one. The gladiator still wore little armor and fought in bare feet. He had kept the tall black conical hat as well.Roycesraphim and Krackq faced each other a small distance away. Roycesraphim had been able to replace his old dented armor. He wore a new suit of fitted bronze armor and helm. His shield was new, but his well cared for silvered long sword remained. Krackq still favored a thick leather armor with no helm. He seemed calmer than his last two appearances in the arena. He fought with a well balanced gladius, and a small round buckler.

Soundsplush Attack 10 Defend 12 Health 15
    Dyvim Tvar Attack 10 Defend 14 Health 12

Roycesraphim Attack 10 Defend 14 Health 12
    Krackq Attack 12 Defend 14 Health 09

The trumpet sounded and the four fighters sprang into action.
    Geth roll 1d20+10 for Soundsplush's Attack
    Geth roll 1d20+12 for Soundsplush's Defend
    Geth roll 1d20+10 for Dyvim Tvar's Attack
    Geth roll 1d20+14 for Dyvim Tvar's Defend
    Geth roll 1d20+10 for Roycesraphim's Attack
    Geth roll 1d20+14 for Roycesraphim's Defend
    Geth roll 1d20+12 for Krackq's Attack
    Geth roll 1d20+14 for Krackq's Defend

Soundsplush's Attack:
    1d20+10 19 [1d20=9]
    Soundsplush's Defend:
    1d20+12 19 [1d20=7]
    Dyvim Tvar's Attack:
    1d20+10 18 [1d20=8]
    Dyvim Tvar's Defend:
    1d20+14 18 [1d20=4]
    Roycesraphim's Attack:
    1d20+10 16 [1d20=6]
    Roycesraphim's Defend:
    1d20+14 34 [1d20=20]
    Krackq's Attack:
    1d20+12 25 [1d20=13]
    Krackq's Defend:
    1d20+14 17 [1d20=3]

akajaybay on
  • Options
    Battle Thirty-Two

Dyvim Tvar's staff slammed into the sand. Soundsplush had already dodged to the side and was moving in closer. She thrust with her short sword and Dyvim Tvar had to quickly drop and roll to the side to avoid the blade. As he recovered he deflected a second attack with his staff easily. But he hadn't noticed the sneakier attack Soundsplush made until it was almost too late. The shorter blade sliced across his forearm as he tried to pull back. It was a shallow cut, but Soundsplush had drawn first blood.
    Roycesraphim and Krackq were a engaged in a frantic back and forth salvo of attacks and blocks. Roycesraphim's armor and shield had deflected everything Krackq sent his way. While Krackq was a blur of parries, dodges and blocks.

Soundsplush Health 15
    Dyvim Tvar Health 12 11

Roycesraphim Health 12
    Krackq Health 09

Soundsplush's Attack:
    1d20+10 29 [1d20=19]
    Soundsplush's Defend:
    1d20+12 18 [1d20=6]
    Dyvim Tvar's Attack:
    1d20+10 15 [1d20=5]
    Dyvim Tvar's Defend:
    1d20+14 32 [1d20=18]
    Roycesraphim's Attack:
    1d20+10 12 [1d20=2]
    Roycesraphim's Defend:
    1d20+14 28 [1d20=14]
    Krackq's Attack:
    1d20+12 19 [1d20=7]
    Krackq's Defend:
    1d20+14 17 [1d20=3]

• Options
    Battle Thirty-Two

Krackq was getting frustrated. He reminded himself to keep a clear head and think things through. Dyvim Tvar had bee teaching him how to focus in battle. But Roycesraphim had begun to fight very defensively and nothing was getting through his guard. Krackq realized it was a ploy to let him wear himself out in a rage. He smiled and paced himself. Let his opponent think it was working and he'd begun to tire.

Dyvim Tvar held his breath as he saw death hurtling towards him. Soundsplush had leapt over his last attack, and has diving at him with both swords. Time seemed to slow as he fell back and drew his legs in tight. As she came down upon him he caught her with his feet, and used her momentum to propel her over him and forward to avoid the deadly attack. The crowd roared as the two fighters recovered and planned their next move.

Soundsplush Health 15
    Dyvim Tvar Health 12 11

Roycesraphim Health 12
    Krackq Health 09

Soundsplush's Attack:
    1d20+10 16 [1d20=6]
    Soundsplush's Defend:
    1d20+12 13 [1d20=1]
    Dyvim Tvar's Attack:
    1d20+10 18 [1d20=8]
    Dyvim Tvar's Defend:
    1d20+14 23 [1d20=9]
    Roycesraphim's Attack:
    1d20+10 27 [1d20=17]
    Roycesraphim's Defend:
    1d20+14 17 [1d20=3]
    Krackq's Attack:
    1d20+12 14 [1d20=2]
    Krackq's Defend:
    1d20+14 21 [1d20=7]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Battle Thirty-Two

Soundsplush was shocked her last attack had been avoided. He was being more cautious now. The staff had reach, but those large attacks took time. She'd been taking advantage of those openings, but now he was waiting for her to make the first move. As they paced around the arena floor in a circle she finally decided on an attack. She spun left and ducked in low, she'd cut him across the leg to slow him down. Except he seemed to predict the attack and had stepped out of the way. She'd made a mistake. The staff slapped across her back with an explosion of pain. She retained enough presense of mind to avoid the follow up. Her muscles spasmed and she had to struggle to keep ahold of her sword. Another mistake like that would be the end.

Roycesraphim saw Krackq was tiring. He'd blocked all of his enemies attacks. In previous battles Krackq had gone all out, leaving nothing in reserve. Roycesraphim figured he could weather the storm and then take advantage. It seemed to be working. As Krackq feigned exhaustion, he perhaps did too good a job. He was taken by surprise as Roycesraphim suddenly launched a flurry of swings. As he blocked the first few swings he misstepped, and Roycesraphim's sword ripped into his shield arm. Krackq let the buckler fall to ground as his arm went limp. He could feel the anger boiling up inside himself as blood ran freely down his paralyzed arm.

Soundsplush Health 15 10
    Dyvim Tvar Health 12 11

Roycesraphim Health 12
    Krackq Health 09 03

Soundsplush's Attack:
    1d20+10 21 [1d20=11]
    Soundsplush's Defend:
    1d20+12 22 [1d20=10]
    Dyvim Tvar's Attack:
    1d20+10 18 [1d20=8]
    Dyvim Tvar's Defend:
    1d20+14 26 [1d20=12]
    Roycesraphim's Attack:
    1d20+10 22 [1d20=12]
    Roycesraphim's Defend:
    1d20+14 24 [1d20=10]
    Krackq's Attack:
    1d20+12 29 [1d20=17]
    Krackq's Defend:
    1d20+14 23 [1d20=9]

akajaybay on
  • Options
    Battle Thirty-Two

Dyvim Tvar glanced over at the other battle and saw Krackq was badly wounded. But he had worries of his own. He managed to land a good attack on his opponent, but since then they'd been avoiding each other. He didn't want to leave himself open with a full on attack, and neither did she. There had to be a way around to catch her unaware.

Krackq howled and let the pain wash over him. Clear headed thinking had its chance, it was time to try things the old way. He deflected an attack from Roycesrpahim with his gladius and then charged into him full force. Roycesraphim put his shield between them, and pushed the wild attacker off of himself. Krackq smiled and stabbed his prone foe in the gut before he could bring the shield back down. Roycesraphim drove Krackq away with another swing and got back up. A burning in his gut, and a lot of blood running down his armor now.

Soundsplush Health 15 10
    Dyvim Tvar Health 12 11

Roycesraphim Health 12 07
    Krackq Health 09 03

Soundsplush's Attack:
    1d20+10 26 [1d20=16]
    Soundsplush's Defend:
    1d20+12 18 [1d20=6]
    Dyvim Tvar's Attack:
    1d20+10 21 [1d20=11]
    Dyvim Tvar's Defend:
    1d20+14 22 [1d20=8]
    Roycesraphim's Attack:
    1d20+10 13 [1d20=3]
    Roycesraphim's Defend:
    1d20+14 19 [1d20=5]
    Krackq's Attack:
    1d20+12 15 [1d20=3]
    Krackq's Defend:
    1d20+14 16 [1d20=2]

• Options
    Focus, focus, he's wounded, Soundplush is still on her feet, block, counter, kill finish off Tvar.

Focus

Focus

• Options
    Battle Thirty-Two

Roycesraphim could see the difference between the Krackq he faced at the start of the fight, and this new wilder, rage-fueled Krackq. He was keeping his attacks at bay for now, but he was hard pressed to keep up. And the wound in his gut told him he didn't have time to wait for his foe to tire out. The wound to Krackq's arm should be slowing him down. That was a lot of blood to have lost. But Krackq kept coming with more fury.Soundsplush feinted to the right and then went in for a strike on the left. But Dyvim Tvar was ready for her again. The staff hit her in the left leg and swept her off her feet. She rolled and easily avoided the killing blow. She reached out with the parrying blade and buried it in Dyvim Tvar's foot before retreating to regroup. Dyvim Tvar pulled the blade carefully from his foot and tossed it aside. The blade had left a rough bloody hole behind, and staying on his feet was a struggle.

Soundsplush Health 15 10 07
    Dyvim Tvar Health 12 11 07

Roycesraphim Health 12 07
    Krackq Health 09 03

Soundsplush's Attack:
    1d20+10 30 [1d20=20]
    Soundsplush's Defend:
    1d20+12 17 [1d20=5]
    Dyvim Tvar's Attack:
    1d20+10 17 [1d20=7]
    Dyvim Tvar's Defend:
    1d20+14 30 [1d20=16]
    Roycesraphim's Attack:
    1d20+10 13 [1d20=3]
    Roycesraphim's Defend:
    1d20+14 15 [1d20=1]
    Krackq's Attack:
    1d20+12 20 [1d20=8]
    Krackq's Defend:
    1d20+14 26 [1d20=12]

• Options
    A 3 & 1, I don't think you're focusing right.

• Options
    Battle Thirty-Two

The audience gasped as Soundsplush dazzled them with another audacious attack, and Dyvim Tvar impossibly avoided it. He twisted his body in midair as the blade sliced through the air. The acrobatic display was impressive. In contrast, the battle between Krackq and Roycesraphim was rough and direct. Krackq was hammering blows down on Roycesraphim's shield until finally it was knocked skittering across the arena floor. Roycesraphim fumbled the parry to stop the next attack, and took a serious wound to his upper chest. His new armor was pierced and the edges of the hole were dented inward, aggravating the wound.

Roycesraphim Health 12 07 02
    Krackq Health 09 03

Soundsplush's Attack:
    1d20+10 18 [1d20=8]
    Soundsplush's Defend:
    1d20+12 32 [1d20=20]
    Dyvim Tvar's Attack:
    1d20+10 25 [1d20=15]
    Dyvim Tvar's Defend:
    1d20+14 19 [1d20=5]
    Roycesraphim's Attack:
    1d20+10 16 [1d20=6]
    Roycesraphim's Defend:
    1d20+14 27 [1d20=13]
    Krackq's Attack:
    1d20+12 14 [1d20=2]
    Krackq's Defend:
    1d20+14 21 [1d20=7]

• Options
    Battle Thirty-Two

It was Soundsplush's turn to avoid a sequence of deadly attacks. Dyvim Tvar had gone on the offensive and was sweeping his staff through the air in wide arcs over and over as she danced between them. Krackq was starting to feel sluggish for real now. His left arm was just numb now and he couldn't move it. The two fighters reached a silent understanding and saw to their respective wounds for a moment. Krackq tied off his arm close to the should with some torn off shreds of fabric. The bleeding had slowed already, but not in a good way. This way he hoped to avoid losing much more. Roycesraphim unbuckled his chest plate, and let it drop to the ground. The fresh wound was deep, but the pain was less severe without this armor constantly digging into it. They nodded as they resumed their battle.

Krackq Health 09 03

Soundsplush's Attack:
    1d20+10 15 [1d20=5]
    Soundsplush's Defend:
    1d20+12 22 [1d20=10]
    Dyvim Tvar's Attack:
    1d20+10 15 [1d20=5]
    Dyvim Tvar's Defend:
    1d20+14 22 [1d20=8]
    Roycesraphim's Attack:
    1d20+10 15 [1d20=5]
    Roycesraphim's Defend:
    1d20+14 34 [1d20=20]
    Krackq's Attack:
    1d20+12 32 [1d20=20]
    Krackq's Defend:
    1d20+14 19 [1d20=5]

• Options
    Battle Thirty-Two

The blood curdling scream the Krackq let loose as he charged in to attack drew everyone's attention. Including Soundsplush and Dyvim Tvar. The ferocity with which he lunged at Roycesraphim, made it even more impressive that Roycesraphim was able to elegantly avoid it with a careful duck and step forward. The swing just barely missed his throat. He turned to deliver a counter attack.

Krackq Health 09 03

Soundsplush's Attack:
    1d20+10 29 [1d20=19]
    Soundsplush's Defend:
    1d20+12 20 [1d20=8]
    Dyvim Tvar's Attack:
    1d20+10 23 [1d20=13]
    Dyvim Tvar's Defend:
    1d20+14 24 [1d20=10]
    Roycesraphim's Attack:
    1d20+10 16 [1d20=6]
    Roycesraphim's Defend:
    1d20+14 34 [1d20=20]
    Krackq's Attack:
    1d20+12 20 [1d20=8]
    Krackq's Defend:
    1d20+14 29 [1d20=15]

• Options
    KrummithKrummith DJ Logic Death can't take me until I finish my backlogRegistered User regular
    popcorn_the_it_crowd.gif

Oooh this is so good!

• Options
    omg this is so close

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    Battle Thirty-Two

Dyvim Tvar thrust out with the staff and caught Soundsplush in chest. The heavy metal staff must have bruised some ribs. Assuming the blow would had stunned her, he swung back in with a heavy overhead attack to crack her skull open as he had many others. But Soundsplush was still very much alert. Despite the heavy soreness in her chest, she slid in under the swing and quickly stabbed Dyvim Tvar twice, one attack sliced into his right abdomen, the other cut across his right thigh. Krackq was still screaming bloody murder a few yards away. Roycesraphim focused carefully to catch each swing of the gladius with his own longsword. His arm felt like it was growing weaker though. He hadn't been able to manage much of a counter attack.

Soundsplush Health 15 10 07 04
    Dyvim Tvar Health 12 11 07 02

Krackq Health 09 03

Soundsplush's Attack:
    1d20+10 25 [1d20=15]
    Soundsplush's Defend:
    1d20+12 18 [1d20=6]
    Dyvim Tvar's Attack:
    1d20+10 24 [1d20=14]
    Dyvim Tvar's Defend:
    1d20+14 20 [1d20=6]
    Roycesraphim's Attack:
    1d20+10 16 [1d20=6]
    Roycesraphim's Defend:
    1d20+14 20 [1d20=6]
    Krackq's Attack:
    1d20+12 24 [1d20=12]
    Krackq's Defend:
    1d20+14 25 [1d20=11]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Battle Thirty-Two

The old wound in Dyvim Tvar's side ached worse than it had in a long time. The new slash in his side crossed the long jagged scar where SatanIsMyMotor had cut into him. He lashed out with a low sweep to knock Soundsplush to the ground before she could react. The attack shattered one of her knees and she was unable to stand. As Dyvim Tvar loomed over her to end it, she made a last ditch effort and flung her sword into his chest, where it lodged between his ribs. He wavered on his feet a moment, but slammed the staff down on her head before collapsing to the ground. Nearby, Krackq had knocked the longsword out of Roycesraphim's hand. With no defenses left, he was slowly backing away. Roycesraphim glanced over to see both of the other fighters fall. No help was coming to save him. So he gathered up his courage and lunged at Krackq hoping to duck his next attack and overtake him. But the move was off, and instead Krack's gladius sank into his unprotected chest. Roycesraphim dropped to the ground. Krackq made sure he was dead and then went to check on his teammate. Just barely alive. He made sure Soundsplush wasn't as the medics arrived. Team Greco-Romance was victorious.
    IEoZrUo.jpg

akajaybay on
  • Options
    "You only...live...once...!" *splat*

(Damn good fight, Grecos!)

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    That was pretty close all the way down. Lots of big rolls against big rolls at the right times.

• Options
    File not found file not found file not found

• Options
    Next up. Wednesday.
    WzKbzZW.jpg
    @Masume @Scratchy @Heenato @Talus9952

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Would have been team "JOIN THE NINTENDO FUN CLUB TODAY!" But that wouldn't fit. :<

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    That fight has gotta be one of the toughest we've seen yet; so many countered 20s! I fist pumped when I figured out that SoundsPlush was just barely able to injure Dyvim more in her death throes, but credit where it's due to the one-armed bezerker krackq!

RIP Team Yolo, you both fought excellently

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ScratchyScratchy Registered User regular
    Coffeeporn eh?

With a name like that we are bound to strike fear into the hearts of our enemies!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    krackqkrackq Registered User regular
    That was close! Fortunately I had learned the art of screaming and freaking out from my kids.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MasumeMasume Creator Caprica, FloridaRegistered User regular
    Scratchy wrote: »
    Coffeeporn eh?

With a name like that we are bound to strike fear into the hearts of our enemies!

That's the spirit! Were here to kick ass and drink coffee...thankfully they didn't make any coffee or we'd be screwed.

3DS Code - 5370-0463-9307
    Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume