As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Memorial [Chat]

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Great.

Now I am feeling ugly, and giant, and manish for no reason. Thanks brain.

Time to feed you liquor.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    i can't really show me pictures and none do her justice

just trust me on this

I am correct

she is fucking hot and is impossibly hot in a heavy woolen sweater and a big scarf

Most people are hot in a heavy woolen sweater and a big scarf.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Great.

Time to feed you liquor.

girl u no i think u cute right

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    NInj titles

• Options
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Huh.

This is...

Hm.

I was just told that this year my school will not be teaching English but rather "international communication" based on an initiative from the mayor and all my warmups need to be communication focused.

This is..oh boy.

Today we will learn communication through body language!

Well it's still going to be all in English, because English is the international language, or so their reasoning goes.

But like, communication is like pulling teeth from students here, never mind that like, the actually teachers of English here aren't capable of communicating in English for the most part. And then the high school entrance exams my students have to pass to have a future in Japan don't test communication at all.

seems legit

Pretty happy I decided not to recontract.

Being able to think "only 4 months" is quite nice right now.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    This is going to be one drunk flight. But apparently we'll finally be boarding in fifteen minutes. HURRAY

two more beers? two more beers.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    So a friend of mine got her SRS today. And she's currently hopped up on goof balls and excitement.

• Options
    @Nova_C‌

The crusader's horse spell is the best thing, btw. Love it!

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Is it time?

I think it's time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GPGQoR6f6w

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    This is going to be one drunk flight. But apparently we'll finally be boarding in fifteen minutes. HURRAY

two more beers? two more beers.

That is exactly what happened when the announcement came. A mad bleary eyed panic to drink more. Calm down gents, they have booze on the plane that is just as free.

Actually, I bet I can't have champagne in pleb class. FUCK.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i watched a dark knight rises again

marion cotillard is very descian

*swoon*

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So a friend of mine got her SRS today. And she's currently hopped up on goof balls and excitement.

goofy balls is a cruel thing to give someone who is having SRS

• Options
    I love when people walk around with their guns pointed up in the air

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Huh.

This is...

Hm.

I was just told that this year my school will not be teaching English but rather "international communication" based on an initiative from the mayor and all my warmups need to be communication focused.

This is..oh boy.

Well it's still going to be all in English, because English is the international language, or so their reasoning goes.

But like, communication is like pulling teeth from students here, never mind that like, the actually teachers of English here aren't capable of communicating in English for the most part. And then the high school entrance exams my students have to pass to have a future in Japan don't test communication at all.

make the handouts

then teach english anyway

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I don't believe in

• Options
    ronya wrote: »
    Huh.

This is...

Hm.

This is..oh boy.

make the handouts

then teach english anyway

I team teach, and being the not-Japanese half of the team, I have no authority.

So.

Yeah.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Cinders wrote: »
    Great.

Time to feed you liquor.

No, Cinders!

Tell your brain it is stupid! You are cute, pretty, and not at all mannish!

*hugs*

You don't need liquor to tell you otherwise... though I understand if you want to go that route...

Neco on
  • Options

you can tell it's the dystopian future cuz none of them can afford clothes

• Options
    "Watch our butts!!!"

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

A few months ago I was at a cafe where a shooting happened. I looked out the window at one point and saw some guy dressed as a cowboy wandering around outside with a holstered gun at his side. SO tasteless. I wasn't afraid that he was going to start shooting people or anything, but people died right AT that spot... just..ugh!

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Is it time?

I think it's time.

THIS IS AMAZING

• Options
    did that future cop just say "halt who goes there"

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

goofy balls is a cruel thing to give someone who is having SRS

"Had to go in for another surgery; the balls were too goofy."

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Like that video make it looks like a 3D0 or Sega CD FMV game

• Options
    the big guy with the gun's true function is to punch fuse boxes

that is all he does

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Is it time?

I think it's time.

Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. And never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon.

To Buttercup of Yamatetsu Corporation, I leave my complete collection of comic books with respect for our mutual appreciation of the art form. Not manga, I know, but you could stand to develop a taste for some of the classics, my dear.

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular

You are returning to report on the weaknesses of the colonies?

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I don't believe in

This is some zen shit you got going on here

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    the big guy with the gun's true function is to punch fuse boxes

that is all he does

I don't see any visible chrome, so might be a physical adept. Who are useful for punching fuse boxes and spirits.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Is it time?

I think it's time.

i'm so glad i knew what this was by the screen capture.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    how do you guys deal with the crushing angst of existence
    do you think i just need anti-anxiety meds

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Is it time?

I think it's time.

How in the world?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

I don't really think about it, personally.

• Options
    i whine about it on the intertron

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Oh shit, she just jacked in! Didn't see that one coming.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    @So It Goes

okay so here is the recipe for Simon's Stupendous Summertime Or Whatevertime Granola (patent pending)

(makes about 10 serves so it is a big batch also you get metric measurement deal with it)

400g rolled oats
    3tbsp sunflower seeds
    3 tbsp seasame seeds
    2 tbsp linseed
    100g almonds (I get the pre-chopped kind so I don't have to chop 'em myself)
    100g macadamias (or pecans or walnuts or hazelnuts listen you're a strong and independent woman don't let a man tell you how to make your own goddamn granola)
    100g shredded coconut (I usually get the moist flakey kind instead of the little shreds)
    pinch o' sea salt
    4 tbsp honey or maple syrup, honey is more potent in flavour
    3 tbsp olive oil
    1 tsp ground cinnamon
    1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
    200g dried fruits of your choice (I mix blueberries, craisins and raisins together personally but see above re: letting me tell you what to do with your own goddamn granola)

Heat oven to 150 degrees C

Toss dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl

Warm the honey and oil until just melted in a pan, then pour over dry ingredients and toss well

Bake for thirty minutes, shuffle everything around once or twice during

Remove from oven, allow to cool, add dried fruits, and store

take photo and include a melon bear for scale

0L1F6Xjl.jpg

enjoy and please remember that all uses of Simon's Stupendous Summertime Or Whatevertime Granola incur a 10% skim off the top that can be mailed directly to me

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    ugh

still hungover

switching to plan b

rum until not hungover anymore, hella water, bed

Interview went okish though in spite of hangover so that is good. Also the job I actually kinda sorta want posted openings today so I applied for that as well which would be a 14k/year raise instead of an 8k/year raise

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular

I'm not sure anti-anxiety meds would help with the crushing angst of existence.

I'm on meds for anxiety, and I don't think that my existence has gotten less angsty.

I have fewer episodes of panic and I don't walk around all day constantly afraid.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    ugh

still hungover

switching to plan b

rum until not hungover anymore, hella water, bed

Interview went okish though in spite of hangover so that is good. Also the job I actually kinda sorta want posted openings today so I applied for that as well which would be a 14k/year raise instead of an 8k/year raise

If you are hungover why are you drinking more? I am confused.

• Options

I wake up and look forward to something

be it eating tasty food or talking to a pretty girl or hanging out with my friends or expressing myself creatively or reading/watching/listening to something new or having a really nice candlelit jackoff session

the world is so chock full of amazing things and I will never get to see it all but Ican content myself with trying to stuff my face forever

This discussion has been closed.