Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Chat] Fractions

19495969799

Posts

  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    sitting quietly

    trying not to think of food, motion, or my hubris

    pls no more god pls

    QuidRear Admiral Choco
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    you know, rayon being referred to as "he" might have been the point

    it's a movie about a point in time and a reflection of the world in which the movie exists and the interactions between the characters, not a tumblr

    Bullshit. If they just used he in the movie, you might have a point. But they also only used he as a description of the character outside the movie.

    Atomika
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    you know, rayon being referred to as "he" might have been the point

    it's a movie about a point in time and a reflection of the world in which the movie exists and the interactions between the characters, not a tumblr
    Ok this is me officially saying I'm sick of this lol tumblr your argument is invalid shit

    Telling other people what they should and shouldn't find problematic. The traditional pastime of the white, cismale.

    In other news, oh god another week of no classes at work.

    CindersApothe0sis
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Leverage making a big deal about Lindsay from Buffy (role within the team: "Hitter") being some sort of introspective warrior poet made me stupider for 3 weeks until my brain recovered so I stopped watching Leverage because it was a stupider, American, over explained version of Hustle.

    Plus, I didn't really like Hustle anyway. Even the women look identical!

    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
    Es-annon NEVA 4GET
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    you know, rayon being referred to as "he" might have been the point

    it's a movie about a point in time and a reflection of the world in which the movie exists and the interactions between the characters, not a tumblr
    Ok this is me officially saying I'm sick of this lol tumblr your argument is invalid shit

    tumblr really sucks tho

    919UOwT.png
    Apothe0sis
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User, Moderator mod
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    you know, rayon being referred to as "he" might have been the point

    it's a movie about a point in time and a reflection of the world in which the movie exists and the interactions between the characters, not a tumblr
    Ok this is me officially saying I'm sick of this lol tumblr your argument is invalid shit

    Telling other people what they should and shouldn't find problematic. The traditional pastime of the white, cismale.

    In other news, oh god another week of no classes at work.

    You should do origami !

    Cinders
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    I dislike how the internet has ruined the word problematic.

  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    I enjoyed Hustle a lot. But when it got outlandish they kept trying to play it straight.

    If you're gonna have a ridiculous story be ridiculous.

  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    I dislike how the internet has ruined the word problematic.

    It's problematic.

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    HappylilElf
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    you know, rayon being referred to as "he" might have been the point

    it's a movie about a point in time and a reflection of the world in which the movie exists and the interactions between the characters, not a tumblr
    Ok this is me officially saying I'm sick of this lol tumblr your argument is invalid shit

    Telling other people what they should and shouldn't find problematic. The traditional pastime of the white, cismale.

    In other news, oh god another week of no classes at work.

    You should do origami !

    I really should, I am completely terrible at it.

    I've been trying to work through the 4th book of ASoIaF but I realized I just left it at home today!

    I should really be doing career research.

    Cinders
  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    yay s6 of Mad Men on netflix

    effing loved this season

    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Wrestling4.png?dl=0
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited March 2014
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Well, the biggest issue I had on this front was how the transgender character was always referred to as "he" by everyone. That's just not really a thing. Transwomen are women, and the identification as women isn't a new thing. It was a major point of ignorance in the film, and the director himself admitted that he was completely ignorant of trans people and the community. There was literally no effort to represent that aspect with anything close to reality, though the film frequenlty dipped into hoary cliches about trans people that frequently were mixed up with hoary cliches about gay people or drag queens. Rayon was used as little more than a metric by which to measure Woodroof's growth, and we got very little insight into her life or story despite her being the second main character. I found it kinda insulting, honestly.

    I didn't think Leto's character was trans in the way I think of trans people on the forum here... Like, Reyon dressed like a woman but didn't identify as one, and was in what appeared to be a monogamous gay relationship with that dude. Hormones never came up, nor any discussion of dysphoria (aside from maybe that one scene about wanting to be pretty towards the end). Reyon was a tortured soul who had no support from his family as he struggled with his identity, and this struggle unfortunately happened at a time when the gay community was hit first and hardest with a terrible illness, which really made things worse. You never find out if it was sex or the needle that caused Reyon's infection, but you cannot blame the character for use of drugs after getting a death sentence like that.
    I agree that Macconaughey's performance wasn't amazing (his work in True Detective was much better), but it was pretty good. Jennifer Garner, however, was awful. Jered Leto? I dunno. I'm not happy with the character at all, so it's hard for me to judge how well he played it.

    Garner was the weakest part of the main cast, yes. But Leto's performance was amazing, IMO, and totally deserving of the Oscar. Much morso than Macconaughey, who delivered a great performance in a year with many others equal if not moreso.

    The skinny guy from True Detective (who looks like William Fitchner when super skinny) offers/threatens to provide Rayon with the SRS she always wanted in one scene... Using a gun.

    Whether that's a bigoted assumption or an actual reflection of Rayons desires is an exercise left up to the reader.

    Rayon never once on film asks for SRS or seems to be interested in it - it's never the focus of the film. Ron meanwhile would make awful cracks at every opportunity against him because that's what he did, even as he grew to understand the common humanity. So I am going to go with Ron being a shithead cracking a joke as opposed to any actual desire of the character he is insulting in that moment.

    We never even really see deep into the life of Rayon aside from a few poignant scenes, but early on Rayon took Ron to a gay bar with lots of people in drag for the purpose of doing business... I just kind of assumed that was the film's was of addressing his "scene" as it were.

    From my admittedly small amount of data on the topic compared to people who are active in the LGBT community and/or are queer themselves... I thought there was a very broad spectrum of where people fell, and simply donning women's clothes did not mean you were transgendered any more than it meant you were gay or anything else.

    syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    Gooey
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Kalkino wrote: »
    So tonight was strange. Last minute evening drinks with a good friend who then gets us thrown out of a restaurant then pub for avoidable reasons who then reveals suicidal tendencies.

    I've never been thrown out of anywhere so it was an experience.

    He seems like he has moved past the bad places but I really don't l know, nor how to deal with that

    Pretty much all you can do is suggest he get help and let him know you support him.

    He has a therapist and a group he says, so assuming that is true, he is attempting to manage it, which is good.

    I guess I'd rather know so of he does feel it again he has another person to call

    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    ChanusDark Raven X
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Well, the biggest issue I had on this front was how the transgender character was always referred to as "he" by everyone. That's just not really a thing. Transwomen are women, and the identification as women isn't a new thing. It was a major point of ignorance in the film, and the director himself admitted that he was completely ignorant of trans people and the community. There was literally no effort to represent that aspect with anything close to reality, though the film frequenlty dipped into hoary cliches about trans people that frequently were mixed up with hoary cliches about gay people or drag queens. Rayon was used as little more than a metric by which to measure Woodroof's growth, and we got very little insight into her life or story despite her being the second main character. I found it kinda insulting, honestly.

    I didn't think Leto's character was trans in the way I think of trans people on the forum here... Like, Reyon dressed like a woman but didn't identify as one, and was in what appeared to be a monogamous gay relationship with that dude. Hormones never came up, nor any discussion of dysphoria (aside from maybe that one scene about wanting to be pretty towards the end). Reyon was a tortured soul who had no support from his family as he struggled with his identity, and this struggle unfortunately happened at a time when the gay community was hit first and hardest with a terrible illness, which really made things worse. You never find out if it was sex or the needle that caused Reyon's infection, but you cannot blame the character for use of drugs after getting a death sentence like that.
    I agree that Macconaughey's performance wasn't amazing (his work in True Detective was much better), but it was pretty good. Jennifer Garner, however, was awful. Jered Leto? I dunno. I'm not happy with the character at all, so it's hard for me to judge how well he played it.

    Garner was the weakest part of the main cast, yes. But Leto's performance was amazing, IMO, and totally deserving of the Oscar. Much morso than Macconaughey, who delivered a great performance in a year with many others equal if not moreso.

    The skinny guy from True Detective (who looks like William Fitchner when super skinny) offers/threatens to provide Rayon with the SRS she always wanted in one scene... Using a gun.

    Whether that's a bigoted assumption or an actual reflection of Rayons desires is an exercise left up to the reader.

    Rayon never once on film asks for SRS or seems to be interested in it - it's never the focus of the film. Ron meanwhile would make awful cracks at every opportunity against him because that's what he did, even as he grew to understand the common humanity. So I am going to go with Ron being a shithead cracking a joke as opposed to any actual desire of the character he is insulting in that moment.

    We never even really see deep into the life of Rayon aside from a few poignant scenes, but early on Rayon took Ron to a gay bar with lots of people in drag for the purpose of doing business... I just kind of assumed that was the film's was of addressing his "scene" as it were.

    From my admittedly small amount of data on the topic compared to people who are active in the LGBT community and/or are queer themselves... I thought there was a very broad spectrum of where people fell, and simply donning women's clothes did not mean you were transgendered any more than it meant you were gay or anything else.

    rayon on my parade

    syndalis
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    .
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Actually, watching the Transcendence trailer again, I think it's possible the AI may be the good guy and the trailer is just intentionally misleading.

    Because at the beginning it's established that there's like an anti-tech terrorist organization.

    If you figure that the writer would most likely be writing about post-humanism because he is a post-humanist (it's not really a mainstream concept and like all the stuff that shows up in the trailer are things post-humanists are all about), then Luddites are probably the actual enemy, and he's going for a reversal on the usual scifi tropes. This would be pretty consistent with, like, Kurzweil, where he sees himself as being persecuted by people who are afraid of technology.
    The movie looks awesome.

    Kurzweil is a bit loopy, if only because of one of the graphs for which he is famous that equates technological development with evolution.

    Kurzweil is definitely loopy.

    Though, I would also equate technological development with evolution, but my views on this are less scientific than they are...I guess philosophical?

    p much since while I get the gist of what you're saying it's not what evolution means at all

    The scientific definition of evolution is irrelevant, that's arbitrarily agreed upon and for precision in communication. I'm talking about it in more general, colloquial terms.

  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    you know, rayon being referred to as "he" might have been the point

    it's a movie about a point in time and a reflection of the world in which the movie exists and the interactions between the characters, not a tumblr

    Bullshit. If they just used he in the movie, you might have a point. But they also only used he as a description of the character outside the movie.

    i haven't seen a description of the character outside the movie, other than wikipedia, which uses "she"

    and taking a step back, at no point do we get to peer inside the character's head and understand what gender they identify as (as far as i remember), unless we're making a "walks like a duck" argument

    919UOwT.png
  • kedinikkedinik Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Aw. No more Leverage.

    The show so completely jumped the shark at the end of the third season anyway.

    I hate this phrase so much

    It's like fingernails on a pretentious chalkboard

    I mean it totally applies to Leverage

    But that phrase, just, man, eugh

    The phrase has literal roots, though.

  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    you know, rayon being referred to as "he" might have been the point

    it's a movie about a point in time and a reflection of the world in which the movie exists and the interactions between the characters, not a tumblr

    Bullshit. If they just used he in the movie, you might have a point. But they also only used he as a description of the character outside the movie.

    This. This is you applying your own lens and opinion on the character to your own place and therefore judging more harshly.

    The reason everyone in the film referred to Rayon as a he, and out of the film referred to Rayon as a he, could just as simply be because Rayon was a gay man who liked women's clothing and did not think or feel himself as being a woman.

    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Did the forums just get a new style? Something has changed which looks like it's broken my ye olde style CSS.

  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Did the forums just get a new style? Something has changed which looks like it's broken my ye olde style CSS.

    my ye old style is fine

    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Wrestling4.png?dl=0
    Rear Admiral Choco
  • kedinikkedinik Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    you know, rayon being referred to as "he" might have been the point

    it's a movie about a point in time and a reflection of the world in which the movie exists and the interactions between the characters, not a tumblr

    Bullshit. If they just used he in the movie, you might have a point. But they also only used he as a description of the character outside the movie.

    Yeah, so far as Atomika is correct that the director admitted to attempting to portray a transgendered person without having done any research, Gooey's post is not much of an answer.

  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Mmm midnight chilli <3

    Oh brilliant
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    I guess what bugged me is the rage. I'm a very mellow calm guy and rather cheerful, so I deal badly with irrational rage directed at strangers,

    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    i must admit to the cardinal sin of unoriginality

    i named our ssid Pretty Fly for a Wi-Fi

    because i'm derivative and not creative

    *weeps hysterically*

    bloodyroarxxRear Admiral Choco
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Organichu wrote: »
    i must admit to the cardinal sin of unoriginality

    i named our ssid Pretty Fly for a Wi-Fi

    because i'm derivative and not creative

    *weeps hysterically*

    There is no shame in repeating a good joke

    Or a bad joke, but like a good bad joke

    Winky on
    Chanusbloodyroarxx
  • kedinikkedinik Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    i must admit to the cardinal sin of unoriginality

    i named our ssid Pretty Fly for a Wi-Fi

    because i'm derivative and not creative

    *weeps hysterically*

    There is no shame in recycling good tentacle porn

    Or a bad tentacle porn, but like a good bad tentacle porn

    Winky
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    .
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Actually, watching the Transcendence trailer again, I think it's possible the AI may be the good guy and the trailer is just intentionally misleading.

    Because at the beginning it's established that there's like an anti-tech terrorist organization.

    If you figure that the writer would most likely be writing about post-humanism because he is a post-humanist (it's not really a mainstream concept and like all the stuff that shows up in the trailer are things post-humanists are all about), then Luddites are probably the actual enemy, and he's going for a reversal on the usual scifi tropes. This would be pretty consistent with, like, Kurzweil, where he sees himself as being persecuted by people who are afraid of technology.
    The movie looks awesome.

    Kurzweil is a bit loopy, if only because of one of the graphs for which he is famous that equates technological development with evolution.

    Kurzweil is definitely loopy.

    Though, I would also equate technological development with evolution, but my views on this are less scientific than they are...I guess philosophical?

    p much since while I get the gist of what you're saying it's not what evolution means at all

    The scientific definition of evolution is irrelevant, that's arbitrarily agreed upon and for precision in communication. I'm talking about it in more general, colloquial terms.
    Hey are fundamentally different things with fundamentally different drivers and substrates upon which they act.

    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
    Es-annon NEVA 4GET
    Abdhyius
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    @gooey the new cat my uncle got? diablo? the one i really liked? :(

    he hasn't been seen in two days. we live in a row home and i don't think he is really outside-equipped. p sure he's gone forever. bummed out.

    ChanusCaptain CarrotRear Admiral Choco
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
    KalkinokedinikChanusRear Admiral Choco
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    i must admit to the cardinal sin of unoriginality

    i named our ssid Pretty Fly for a Wi-Fi

    because i'm derivative and not creative

    *weeps hysterically*

    There is no shame in repeating a good joke


    Or a bad joke, but like a good bad joke

    So long as you don't try and pass it off as your joke.

    Dark Raven Xkedinikshalmelo
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    .
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Actually, watching the Transcendence trailer again, I think it's possible the AI may be the good guy and the trailer is just intentionally misleading.

    Because at the beginning it's established that there's like an anti-tech terrorist organization.

    If you figure that the writer would most likely be writing about post-humanism because he is a post-humanist (it's not really a mainstream concept and like all the stuff that shows up in the trailer are things post-humanists are all about), then Luddites are probably the actual enemy, and he's going for a reversal on the usual scifi tropes. This would be pretty consistent with, like, Kurzweil, where he sees himself as being persecuted by people who are afraid of technology.
    The movie looks awesome.

    Kurzweil is a bit loopy, if only because of one of the graphs for which he is famous that equates technological development with evolution.

    Kurzweil is definitely loopy.

    Though, I would also equate technological development with evolution, but my views on this are less scientific than they are...I guess philosophical?

    p much since while I get the gist of what you're saying it's not what evolution means at all

    The scientific definition of evolution is irrelevant, that's arbitrarily agreed upon and for precision in communication. I'm talking about it in more general, colloquial terms.

    yeah I know

    and I don't agree

    the use basically becomes "change" then, and then we can use the word change

    ftOqU21.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    I guess what bugged me is the rage. I'm a very mellow calm guy and rather cheerful, so I deal badly with irrational rage directed at strangers,

    best part of being a bouncer for 500 alex

    ftOqU21.png
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Anyway, to bed for I. Thanks @Chanus, I needed to get that off my chest.

    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    Chanus
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    the use basically becomes "change" then, and then we can use the word change
    Δ

    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    ChanusAbdhyius
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong My lit AF posts will leave you shook Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    i must admit to the cardinal sin of unoriginality

    i named our ssid Pretty Fly for a Wi-Fi

    because i'm derivative and not creative

    *weeps hysterically*

    There is no shame in repeating a good joke


    Or a bad joke, but like a good bad joke

    So long as you don't try and pass it off as your joke.

    I feel like there is a huge difference between regular human interaction and being a standup comedian here.

    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    syndalis21stCenturyApothe0sisDark Raven X
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    @gooey the new cat my uncle got? diablo? the one i really liked? :(

    he hasn't been seen in two days. we live in a row home and i don't think he is really outside-equipped. p sure he's gone forever. bummed out.

    sucks bro :[

    919UOwT.png
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    you know, rayon being referred to as "he" might have been the point

    it's a movie about a point in time and a reflection of the world in which the movie exists and the interactions between the characters, not a tumblr

    Bullshit. If they just used he in the movie, you might have a point. But they also only used he as a description of the character outside the movie.

    This. This is you applying your own lens and opinion on the character to your own place and therefore judging more harshly.

    The reason everyone in the film referred to Rayon as a he, and out of the film referred to Rayon as a he, could just as simply be because Rayon was a gay man who liked women's clothing and did not think or feel himself as being a woman.

    I have not seen a single description of the character from a single person tied to the movie as anything other than a trans women.

  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    i must admit to the cardinal sin of unoriginality

    i named our ssid Pretty Fly for a Wi-Fi

    because i'm derivative and not creative

    *weeps hysterically*

    There is no shame in repeating a good joke


    Or a bad joke, but like a good bad joke

    So long as you don't try and pass it off as your joke.

    I feel like there is a huge difference between regular human interaction and being a standup comedian here.

    Speaking of which, you've never once paid me for any of the jokes I've told on here.

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    Quid
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    i must admit to the cardinal sin of unoriginality

    i named our ssid Pretty Fly for a Wi-Fi

    because i'm derivative and not creative

    *weeps hysterically*

    There is no shame in repeating a good joke


    Or a bad joke, but like a good bad joke

    So long as you don't try and pass it off as your joke.

    I feel like there is a huge difference between regular human interaction and being a standup comedian here.

    you do? I don't. As long as I can remember it has been the norm to look down our nose at the guy saying that no totally this happened to him or that yeah I totally coined that joke.

    ftOqU21.png
  • kedinikkedinik Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Tav wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    i must admit to the cardinal sin of unoriginality

    i named our ssid Pretty Fly for a Wi-Fi

    because i'm derivative and not creative

    *weeps hysterically*

    There is no shame in repeating a good joke


    Or a bad joke, but like a good bad joke

    So long as you don't try and pass it off as your joke.

    I feel like there is a huge difference between regular human interaction and being a standup comedian here.

    If someone asked whether you came up with a joke on your own and you lied, though, you'd still be a bit of a lying dick, just in an individual rather than professional capacity.

    kedinik on
    AbdhyiusDark Raven X
This discussion has been closed.