As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[nfl] THIS THREAD IS AS DEAD AS THE BUCS PLAYOFF CHANCES!

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Draygo, just a heads up, you're way over the size limit for that gif. It's cool, but way to big not to draw an infraction.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Last week I went 11-5 in my pick-em league, but 0-3 in fantasy

This week I'm almost certainly going to go 3-0 in fantasy, but I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that Philly covers tomorrow in the hopes of going 5-11 in pick-em.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I am currently beating my opponent by 53 points with Maclin still to play.

• Options
    tinwhiskerstinwhiskers Registered User regular
    17.64 point lead opponent still had Nick Foles. If Djax or Moreno had managed to finish a half between them...

6ylyzxlir2dz.png
  • Options
    DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Draygo, just a heads up, you're way over the size limit for that gif. It's cool, but way to big not to draw an infraction.

I'm pretty sure putting it in a spoiler should make it not load until the spoiler is clicked, but removed it anyway.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

I've beaten my opponent by 47 this week

If I had gone with my gut and played Walker instead of Pitta it would be 64

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Draygo wrote: »

I'm pretty sure putting it in a spoiler should make it not load until the spoiler is clicked, but removed it anyway.

Spoiled images still load

oversized gifs have to be linked unfortunately

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Draygo wrote: »

That has never been how it works on this forum

Things in spoilers always load

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Sucks the Niners lost tonight, but they made too many mistakes in both the turnover and penalty department. At least Seattle lost too so it isn't all bad.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Elldren wrote: »

I've beaten my opponent by 47 this week

If I had gone with my gut and played Walker instead of Pitta it would be 64

I have so many points on the table right now.

5 for not playing Hill over Bell, 6 for not playing Bell at the flex instead of Garcon, and 5 for not playing Manning over Ryan at QB. This assumes Trent Richardson does nothing and Maclin makes his target.

• Options
    Big DookieBig Dookie Smells great! Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    DHS wrote: »
    Cardinals leading the division. Didn't see that happening this season, even this early.

Not only that, but Buffalo leads the AFC East, and Houston leads the AFC South.

Football, right?

Steam | Twitch
    Oculus: TheBigDookie | XBL: Dook | NNID: BigDookie
  • Options
    JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    Big Dookie wrote: »
    DHS wrote: »
    Cardinals leading the division. Didn't see that happening this season, even this early.

Not only that, but Buffalo leads the AFC East, and Houston leads the AFC South.

Football, right?

This is one of those things where someone is about to lost a ticket from Vegas with like 20k to 1 odds of that with $100 down.

• Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular

I gather that that's the first time Chicago won in Sam Francisco since 1985.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    I need Wayne to have a crazy good night, about 21 points or so, in order to take my matchup this week. I'll be honest, I haven't yet lost hope on that happening...

• Options
    FredZ89FredZ89 Huehuehueh Registered User regular
    Everything is possible with Reggie, everything.

Currently Playing: MH4U
    My Steam profile
    3DS: 1435-3951-4785
  • Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    LOL Oh Saints! 0-2 in survivor and I'm out, pathetic.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    As a Minnesota football fan, three words sum up my thoughts from Friday to Sunday: What the fuck?

sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    minnesota got beat like a redheaded stepchild.

did preacher make that joke already?

• Options
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    minnesota got beat like a redheaded stepchild.

did preacher make that joke already?

I think that wrote itself on multiple levels.

sig.gif

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    tsmvengy wrote: »
    LOL Oh Saints! 0-2 in survivor and I'm out, pathetic.
    I'm with you. We arrre the champions of the wooorrrlld

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Had a damn solid day in Fantasy.

Only I played against New England's defense and sat DeAndre Hopkins for rookie running back playing against the Cowboy's.

Even THEN I would have won if Megatron had a decent game. Ah well, that New England game was an act of god.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    NE D has forced 8 turnovers through 2 games. Not a sustainable #, but the NE D is going to be a high scoring one.

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    You know it's fall when the Michigan air fills with the sound of 'Fucking Lions'.

Fucking Lions. You never fail to disappoint.

• Options
    HeartlashHeartlash Registered User regular
    So the Washington football team may be better without two of its biggest name offensive players.

Of course, destroying the Jags is not scientific.

My indie mobile gaming studio: Elder Aeons
    Our first game is now available for free on Google Play: Frontier: Isle of the Seven Gods
  • Options
    AP is back. Wow.

sig.gif

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Bills won baby, its even more like playing with house money. Manuel had an all right day, very Wilson like in playing to not blow the game, which made me sad because in expecation of cutler going full idiot mode I sat him and played manuel and cutler got 24 fucking points on my bench. Thankfully the patriots defense decided they hate minnesota more than god.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Idx86 wrote: »
    AP is back. Wow.

Like a team would actually cut the best rb in the league

It's easy when it's a 2.5 ypc ray rice

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Heartlash wrote: »
    So the Washington football team may be better without two of its biggest name offensive players.

RG3 is not worse than Kirk Cousins. The Jags are terrible, especially in pass defense. Only reason Eagles didn't put up 60 on them last week was because Foles had a really shitty half and the oline is on fire, all of his receivers were incredibly open.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    AP is back. Wow.

I don't think AP is the best RB in the league this year, or at least he wasn't in the first game. But the problem with what AP did versus what Rice did, is that a lot of people in america think its perfectly acceptable to beat your kids for disciplinary purposes.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »

RG3 is not worse than Kirk Cousins. The Jags are terrible, especially in pass defense. Only reason Eagles didn't put up 60 on them last week was because Foles had a really shitty half and the oline is on fire, all of his receivers were incredibly open.

And Cousins performs worse than RG3, statistically. Or did last year when he got to play real teams, anyway.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »

And Cousins performs worse than RG3, statistically. Or did last year when he got to play real teams, anyway.

My friend is a DC sports fan (Nats, Capitols, Wizards, Skins). We figured it out.

Cousins is really good as a clutch player. Like, when he's called up to duty he performs. When he starts, he's garbage.

So every game they should start RG3, busted leg and all. Then right before the first drive they tell Cousins he's got to go in and win this one for the team. Then inspiring music starts playing and he dominates.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Eh Cousins came in for RG knee in their play off game and lost that too.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CogCog What'd you expect? Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    AP is back. Wow.

I don't think AP is the best RB in the league this year, or at least he wasn't in the first game. But the problem with what AP did versus what Rice did, is that a lot of people in america think its perfectly acceptable to beat your kids for disciplinary purposes.

Has nothing at all to do with getting their shit pushed in while Asiata rushed for 36 yards in week 2.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Eh Cousins came in for RG knee in their play off game and lost that too.

True.

You are only good if you never lose.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    AP is back. Wow.

tumblr_mk0k416nTW1qkfwf2o1_r1_500.jpg

• Options
    Well what the hell, now Mark Ingram is out for a month. So having the done the opposite in my draft, I have some lesser tier RBs and grabbed Ingram and Mathews as my starters. Now I'm starting Terrance West and probably Knile Davis, if I can get him. Ugh.

sig.gif

• Options
    HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular
    Well what the hell, now Mark Ingram is out for a month. So having the done the opposite in my draft, I have some lesser tier RBs and grabbed Ingram and Mathews as my starters. Now I'm starting Terrance West and probably Knile Davis, if I can get him. Ugh.

Fuuuu....I didn't even see that. Shit, I'm already super lean at RB thanks to injuries.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Lean at rb and low on wire waiver priority, the fantasy football dream

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    AP is back. Wow.

oooooooooh you better believe that's a paddlin'

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    AP is back. Wow.

Vikings fan huh?

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.