Options

Did you take my picture? THREAD

maraudershieldsmaraudershields Registered User regular
This thread is for anyone looking for photos of themselves! I didn't see one up already so yeah, haha.

On Friday I was Trucy Wright with my two friends as Gumshoe and hobo Phoenix from Ace Attorney. We looked like this:
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/1662554_484719921655025_8444957968959308029_n.jpg

On Saturday, my best friend and I were Red from Transistor (me) and The Kid from Bastion. We looked like this:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlD6fNjCEAAnZfY.jpg

If you have any photos of us, I'd love to see them! Thanks in advance~

«1

Posts

  • Options
    RenneesmeRenneesme Registered User regular
    I'd like to know about my costumes as well!

    Friday: Wendy Testaburger, boyfriend: Stan Marsh
    Saturday: Classic Lara Croft
    Sunday: Ellie, boyfriend: Joel

    3DS FC: 4382-3356-7103
  • Options
    TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    I'd love to see any that turned up of mine!
    Friday: Jacket from Hotline Miami wearing a Pig mask. https://31.media.tumblr.com/0599d11fa73178242005ffacd6999169/tumblr_n42xipBN5k1qfp5bno1_500.jpg
    Saturday: Jacket from hotline Miami wearing a Rooster mask. https://31.media.tumblr.com/02c54c92070e9518008a8e14eab4260a/tumblr_n42xipBN5k1qfp5bno2_500.jpg

  • Options
    macrogeekmacrogeek Registered User regular
    I was cosplaying as a Ghostbuster, but wasn't with the other GB groups. Had the "@macrogeek" nametag on my uniform. In the morning the Gatekeeper/Zuul was with me.

  • Options
    ZombiRificZombiRific Registered User regular
    I was cosplaying as Companion Gaige aka Gaige from Borderlands 2 with a sonic screwdriver and a Doctor Who scarf. A couple people took my picture, but I didn't get any good pictures of it myself! :( I was hanging out with a femme 11th Doctor on Sunday and we took a picture together, which would be awesome to have.

  • Options
    MadCatCOMadCatCO Gamer Cat North CarolinaRegistered User new member
    Hey I'm looking for pictures of me as Dragon Age Inquisition! Morrigan that I wore Friday and Sunday, and Commander Shepard that I wore on Saturday (I had the blue arm stripe.)

    Also any pictures of my friend as Tiny Tina from Borderlands ( She had the rabbit plush, not the giant axe)

    Thanks in advance!

  • Options
    sammillssammills NJRegistered User regular
    I was Battle Bunny Riven on Friday: http://i.imgur.com/vEDvAcl.jpg
    and Zelda on Saturday: http://i.imgur.com/RQZ0N3o.jpg?1

    Thanks in advance! :)

    yJyIjnX.png

  • Options
    InkRavenInkRaven Registered User regular
    Hey guys, I was Footie Pajama Shepard with the Garrus body pillow (holy bejesus, EVERYONE wanted to know where I got that haha) On Friday and Sunday. Saturday I was Revolver Ocelot. If anyone has full-body shots they can direct me towards, let me know! My boyfriend was the Hitman that apparently a lot of people were scared of lol.

  • Options
    ThemiscyraThemiscyra Registered User regular
    I was the Pink Power Ranger part of the day on all three days. Found a photo of myself on Crave Online, and a friend sent me a super long-distance shot of me walking across the skywalk over the north lobby, but still looking for others!

    http://imgur.com/YQxpKTZ

    PAX EAST 2011 Omegathon Finalist - PAX East 2012 Omeganaut
    After time adrift among open stars
    Among tides of light and to shoals of dust
    I will return to where I began
  • Options
    hobbseltoffhobbseltoff Issaquah, WARegistered User regular
    My friend is looking for pictures that people took of her, she was dressed as a night elf from WoW on the first half of Friday and all of Sunday. Here is what she looked like.

    row1.pngrow2.png
  • Options
    APacManAPacMan Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Dont forget, if you went by the "Snap Yourself" booth outside Bioware, they've got those photos on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/snapyourself/photos_albums

    We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true. -Robert Wilensky

    Twitter: @APacManSays
  • Options
    ImJustGoingNowhereFaster@gmail.comImJustGoingNowhereFaster@gmail.com Registered User new member
    Hey guys!

    I was wondering if anyone has pictures of my cosplay from Saturday.

    I dressed up as Kaylee from Firefly in her big, pink and white Fluffy Cake Dress. I was pretty hard to miss, I think!

    I've been looking for those pictures EVERYWHERE, and if anyone could pass them forward that'd be awesome.

    Also, (although I don't care as much about finding this one) I dressed up as the Eleventh Doctor from Doctor Who on Friday. Pretty sure I was the only female Eleven I saw that day, but I could be wrong. But I wouldn't mind pictures of that too!

    If only it was socially acceptable to cosplay always.
  • Options
    KhaytorKhaytor MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Guys, you can all check to see if we got pics of you over at facebook.com/impressedrandomguy
    If we did, let us know who you are on the page!
    Thanks!

  • Options
    RedwingedblackbirdRedwingedblackbird Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I was Spider-Man (with the web backpack) on Friday and Saturday of PAX East. AS I usually don't get to be the one taking photos, I'd appreciate any photos of me that I find.

  • Options
    craigumscraigums Registered User regular
    Khaytor wrote: »
    Guys, you can all check to see if we got pics of you over at facebook.com/impressedrandomguy
    If we did, let us know who you are on the page!
    Thanks!

    Ha I have your card and pins from the AbleGamers booth! about to email in the next couple days the buttons are awesome!

  • Options
    andraia1024andraia1024 Registered User new member
    I was Maya from Borderlands 2 on Saturday. There were a few Mayas, but I had a glowing orb and a Maliwan nerf gun. If anyone has a pic they're willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated!

  • Options
    Rapid99Rapid99 Swedesboro, NJRegistered User regular
    I was the only Leon Kennedy walking around as far as I know (first time at PAX, first time Cosplay, whoo! :D)

    I didn't really get stopped to get my picture taken much D: but any pics of me are always appreciated :)

    Also, on Saturday and Sunday, my (male) friend went as Ada Wong... erm... well, Ada Wang (she got infected with the D Virus)
    Unfortunately, most of the pictures I had taken of me also had him straddling my leg, lmfao

  • Options
    KhaytorKhaytor MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    craigums wrote: »
    Ha I have your card and pins from the AbleGamers booth! about to email in the next couple days the buttons are awesome!
    Glad you enjoyed the buttons!

  • Options
    shmoo92shmoo92 Registered User new member
    This is May of the May and Brendan couple representing the Pokemon World's Hoenn region, and this is us getting our Starters from Professor Birch. I'd love to see any pictures from other people too; feel free to look through the rest of the album.

    Thanks a bunch!

  • Options
    LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    Friday and Saturday: Max Payne (From Max Payne 3, with the shaved head and aloha shirt)

    My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

    8hQBw4O.png
  • Options
    RenneesmeRenneesme Registered User regular
    LoonyEclipse.... Are you the Canadian Max Payne?!

    3DS FC: 4382-3356-7103
  • Options
    KorvasKorvas Registered User regular
    Themiscyra wrote: »
    I was the Pink Power Ranger part of the day on all three days. Found a photo of myself on Crave Online, and a friend sent me a super long-distance shot of me walking across the skywalk over the north lobby, but still looking for others!

    http://imgur.com/YQxpKTZ

    wish I did bump into you, that outfit is amazing, did you make the helmet yourself? any tips? lol
    I was Spider-Man (with the web backpack) on Friday and Saturday of PAX East. AS I usually don't get to be the one taking photos, I'd appreciate any photos of me that I find.

    that was the best spidey I saw! sorry I didn't snap any pics, to both of you.

  • Options
    LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    Renneesme wrote: »
    LoonyEclipse.... Are you the Canadian Max Payne?!
    That would be me! I believe you're my pub crawl buddies?

    My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

    8hQBw4O.png
  • Options
    DeceitDeceit Registered User new member
    Did anyone happen to get a picture of a Team Fortress 2 cosplay group? There were four of us: Medic, Heavy, Sniper, and Demoman.

    Y'all can message us on our Facebook page if there are any pics on Facebook! facebook.com/paroparoinc

  • Options
    LockeColeLockeCole Registered User regular
    Looking for pics of Dr Horrible cosplay - My friend was Captain Hammer too, I wish I had remembered to take more pics of my own!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/s7/p4mx7rk4xf7h.jpg

  • Options
    RenneesmeRenneesme Registered User regular
    Renneesme wrote: »
    LoonyEclipse.... Are you the Canadian Max Payne?!
    That would be me! I believe you're my pub crawl buddies?

    We ARE!!!! Nice to see you again.... As much as one can see someone online...
    We liked your Max Payne btw!!!

    3DS FC: 4382-3356-7103
  • Options
    AredubyaAredubya Registered User regular
    Seeking more pics of my son and I, Little Mario and Big Luigi, from Friday's PAX. My enforcer buddy dingo got the following pic:

    https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t31.0-8/1504256_10152269903974694_9035348494884727070_o.jpg

    Lots of folks complimented the boy on his cuteness, and me on my impressive genetic-sharing capabilities, and many pics were snapped, but I haven't seen any in the various thread. Our cosplay was simple, but I hope to ramp it up next year.

  • Options
    mlhawkemlhawke Registered User regular
    I was Carmen Sandiego on Friday - looking for any pics of me! I look like... well... my user pic.

    PAX East Cosplays
    2012: Friday - Bethany Hawke
    2013: No cosplay
    2014: Friday - Carmen Sandiego
    2015: Pending - The Divine Justinia V, Oerba Yun Fang
  • Options
    LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Aredubya wrote: »
    Seeking more pics of my son and I, Little Mario and Big Luigi, from Friday's PAX. My enforcer buddy dingo got the following pic:

    https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t31.0-8/1504256_10152269903974694_9035348494884727070_o.jpg

    Lots of folks complimented the boy on his cuteness, and me on my impressive genetic-sharing capabilities, and many pics were snapped, but I haven't seen any in the various thread. Our cosplay was simple, but I hope to ramp it up next year.
    I don't have any pictures, but I definitely saw you guys! I really enjoyed the correlation between you two. It's somethingyour son will look back at and say, "Damn, my dad was an awesome dad."

    Lazorz on
  • Options
    SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Looking to see if anyone got pictures of me .. Was The Engineer from TF2 on Saturday and Sunday.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24774597/FOT5C01.jpg

    My first year ever doing any cosplay (I don't even dress up for Halloween) and I had a blast not only making my outfit but walking around in it.

    Can no wait until next year :)

    and awesome cosplay everyone.

    4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • Options
    LeveLDLeveLD Montreal, QuebecRegistered User new member
    edited April 2014
    Hey guys, we finally completed our Cosplay album here. Go check it out :-)

    https://t.co/encmjbn2Ru
    tinyurl.com/l5fqda8

    mod edit: removed advertisement link

    zerzhul on
  • Options
    AlthenaAlthena Registered User regular
    Sepioth wrote: »
    Looking to see if anyone got pictures of me .. Was The Engineer from TF2 on Saturday and Sunday.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24774597/FOT5C01.jpg

    My first year ever doing any cosplay (I don't even dress up for Halloween) and I had a blast not only making my outfit but walking around in it.

    Can no wait until next year :)

    and awesome cosplay everyone.

    I was following you trying to chase you down for a photo op when some people caught up with me and wanted me to pose. When I turned around, you were gone. I looked for you the whole rest of the convention. Tragic. ANYhow, I'm still trying to find pictures of myself. I was a female Red Heavy from TF2.



  • Options
    LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    Renneesme wrote: »
    Renneesme wrote: »
    LoonyEclipse.... Are you the Canadian Max Payne?!
    That would be me! I believe you're my pub crawl buddies?

    We ARE!!!! Nice to see you again.... As much as one can see someone online...
    We liked your Max Payne btw!!!


    Thanks! you rocked the LAra Croft! (Wish i'd gotten a chance to see what the both of you were kitted up like the other days).

    Man, was it weird on Sunday being in street clothes, though - I went from 'Hey Max!' every few minutes to completely incognito.

    My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

    8hQBw4O.png
  • Options
    TriggerHappyBubTriggerHappyBub Registered User new member
    Rapid99 wrote: »
    I was the only Leon Kennedy walking around as far as I know (first time at PAX, first time Cosplay, whoo! :D)

    I didn't really get stopped to get my picture taken much D: but any pics of me are always appreciated :)

    Also, on Saturday and Sunday, my (male) friend went as Ada Wong... erm... well, Ada Wang (she got infected with the D Virus)
    Unfortunately, most of the pictures I had taken of me also had him straddling my leg, lmfao

    I think I saw you: https://www.flickr.com/photos/anthonychodor/13888019541/in/set-72157644089957033

  • Options
    GuhzoontightGuhzoontight A Goof Who Makes Things Registered User regular
    A few people told me they would be posting pictures here on the forums. Haven't found too many. I was Hilda from Link between worlds. There were other Hildas however, I had a staff and was normally with Ravio, Link and Zelda as well.

  • Options
    SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Althena wrote: »
    I was following you trying to chase you down for a photo op when some people caught up with me and wanted me to pose. When I turned around, you were gone. I looked for you the whole rest of the convention. Tragic. ANYhow, I'm still trying to find pictures of myself. I was a female Red Heavy from TF2.

    It's amazing how many people where there. Saw a lot of cosplay but I never saw you or the person in your picture. Crazy.

    Sorry you missed your photo op though.



    4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • Options
    ThemiscyraThemiscyra Registered User regular
    "Korvas wrote: »
    wish I did bump into you, that outfit is amazing, did you make the helmet yourself? any tips? lol
    Ha, no, I'm not that talented, nor do I compete. I commission or assemble all my costumes. Most of the costume was made by Aniki, who does a lot of Power Rangers costumes for fans, with some modifications thanks to my sister. The bow was made by a local propmaker named Gregory Maraio (who sadly doesn't make them anymore -- he found it a little too difficult and time-consuming), while the arrow was made by another propmaker named Tim Hintsala. The buckle was made by PowerProps. You can't really see the blaster in the photo, but that actually is a 1993 Power Blaster which I repainted and labeled using some replica labels I bought.

    PAX EAST 2011 Omegathon Finalist - PAX East 2012 Omeganaut
    After time adrift among open stars
    Among tides of light and to shoals of dust
    I will return to where I began
  • Options
    agreatrandomagreatrandom Wizard Outside BostonRegistered User regular
    Looking for images of the couple dressed at Team Flare on Friday and Saturday!

    My girlfriend and I tried giving out our information to everyone who took our photo but I'm fairly certain we missed many many people.

    5rOQuX4.png

    Design Wizard, Pizza Enthusiast, Craft Beer Extraordinare from MA
  • Options
    KupiKupi Registered User regular
    LockeCole wrote: »
    Looking for pics of Dr Horrible cosplay - My friend was Captain Hammer too, I wish I had remembered to take more pics of my own!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/s7/p4mx7rk4xf7h.jpg

    I am a horrible photographer!

    http://imgur.com/a29L1VK

    God, so many people from this thread who I saw and didn't ask for pictures! And I mean that in an "I would have liked to but couldn't work up the nerve" sense.

    My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • Options
    RevPicky86RevPicky86 Gloucester, MA.Registered User regular
    ds285b7vtyk9.jpg

    I was batman Mario on friday, Batman on saturday and the (eleventh) Doctor on sunday. did anyone here take my picture?

  • Options
    FartmancerFartmancer Registered User regular
    I was rolling around early on Saturday in my Hotline Miami jacket and rooster mask. I ran into a group of three or four others doing the same thing and we all got photos taken in the front lobby area. Anyone happen to have some of that? That was fun!

Sign In or Register to comment.