As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2015 Save the Date

• Options
    WolfieeWolfiee Web/Graphic Designer and Illustrator MARegistered User regular
    My body has been ready since October. CAN'T TAKE IT D:

0CsmwYt.jpg
    Badges [ ] Hotel [ ] Complete Pixelist.net [x] Excitement [x]
  • Options
    TheGoldenTriforceTheGoldenTriforce Registered User regular
    ....Im gonna just guess that we are going to wait until tommorow and hope

• Options
    pilferkpilferk Master of Unlocking CTRegistered User regular
    Yeah, pretty good bet nothing today. Possible they go up within the hour, but not very likely.

• Options
    yutani sanyutani san MaineRegistered User regular
    Sigh..... why couldn't they just do it today and be done with it? I dont know what I'll do if I dont get tickets.... I know everyone feels this way. I just wish they would announce a day. Not a time, just a day. People who are dedicated will find a way if they have a small notice.

• Options
    Well, back to watching YouTube then
    See you guys tommorw

• Options
    Well, back to watching YouTube then
    See you guys tommorw

Same bat time....same bat channel. :)

• Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    I'm waiting until 4pm to give up on today...I'm bummed that it doesn't look like today is the day, but I have tomorrow off, now I know what I'll be doing all day tomorrow...F5, F5, F5, you know how that goes.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    djlybs wrote: »
    If it is not today, then it will be Wednesday or Thursday. I don't think they would want to steal the thunder from the release of AC:Unity tomorrow or Far Cry 4(next Tuesday) since Ubisoft seems to be a good business partner for them. Just my two cents.

Tomorrow....Halo:MCC, too. Lots of midnight openings tonight for both that and Unity. Lots of tired gamers tomorrow.

I don't think it'd stop them, though. ;)

pilferk on
  • Options
    I give up. On to tomorrow.

• Options
    Sgt.MaysSgt.Mays Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    And tomorrow we try again, hope it is soon i want this wait to be over with!. (and the wait for PAX to start)

Sgt.Mays on
    Gaymer, Nerd and Fan of Freeman's Mind/Half-life/GTA/Red Vs Blue

Attended: East 14, 15 and West 16
    Attending West 2019
  • Options
    rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    on to the next day. Lol I figured it out it will be a black friday 2am sale lol

• Options
    ...b...but I am going to be busy playing smash that day :D
    Well, the wait goes on... please be tomorrow

• Options
    PurpleBekPurpleBek Manchester, EnglandRegistered User regular
    Wolfiee wrote: »
    My body has been ready since October. CAN'T TAKE IT D:

I've been ready since September when I booked my plane tickets...

pax%20sig.png
  • Options
    ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I'm going to challenge @Robert Khoo‌ to put PAX East badges on sale this week.

If badges go on sale before the weekend I'll sing him a Christmas carol at the show.. in March.

If they go on sale tomorrow by noon PST I'll do it in full Dicken's get up.

THE GAUNTLET HAS BEEN THROWN DOWN!

• Options
    InscrutableGamerInscrutableGamer IDLE ACCOUNT Registered User regular
    It'd be the luckiest thing in the world if they went on sale tomorrow.

PAX East 2015: Passes For All Days [X] -- Free Time [X] -- Pass For Girlfriend [X] -- Hype [X]
    PAX EAST 2015 IS A GO!
  • Options
    Throw that gauntlet!

• Options
    TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    I'm going crazy waiting for passes to go on sale. My friends have no idea how stressful it is being the one in charge of getting them! I think next year I'm making one of them do it. 5 in a row and it only gets more taxing every year.

• Options
    InfiniteNuLLInfiniteNuLL Registered User regular
    Another day, another day of eagerly waiting. This will be my first PAX so I'm really looking forward to being able to attend. Going to be meeting up with several friends from my FC in FF14.

FF14 - Failia Zebonaiza, Behemoth Server, FC: 404 Guild Not Found
    PAX East Attendee - 2015, 2016
  • Options
    Oddly, around 6:15 AM this morning, the site was really really really lagging. Issues connecting, REALLY slow load times, etc. And it was ONLY this site..... Maybe just a net hiccup, or an issue with their server/ISP. But...because I'm a conspiracy theorist...I wonder....

• Options
    yutani sanyutani san MaineRegistered User regular
    Morning folks. Im off to work, wish me luck with somehow making this happen. Today feels like the day :(

• Options
    Of course my internet at work is unusually slow today.... so today will definitely be the day -____-

0CsmwYt.jpg
  • Options
    cardkid123cardkid123 Registered User regular
    I'm ok with today being the day.

• Options
    It is going to be today

• Options
    craiolacraiola MARegistered User regular
    Good morning fellow PAXers! I'm with many of the others and hoping it is indeed today as most of my friends are off from school so I don't have to freak out so much while at work.

DXLJjjr.png
  • Options
    Today is the only day where a friend can get 4 and I can get 4, allowing us to bring our entire group +1. Otherwise we will be fighting over badges. Please let it be today

• Options
    rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    well 9 has passed there is always the chance they dont do it exactly but hopefully today is the day

• Options
    It would be 9AM Pacific..not eastern. :)

• Options
    Yah. We are still an hour away from peak time.

• Options
    jayh0vajayh0va Registered User regular
    My F5 Finger
    It only kicks ass and destroys keyboards...and its all out of ass!

npyymaqh3gup.png
  • Options
    If they go up, best chance is in about 2 hours, 30 min (9 AM pacific, noon eastern). Then another decent shot about 3 to 4 hours later (noon to approx 1:30 PM pacific, 3 to 4:30 eastern). And, of course, there's always a chance they pick a non-standard (historically) time and throw us all a curveball.

• Options
    Does anyone know if the price raised again this year? Thought I saw something about that :/

0CsmwYt.jpg
  • Options
    Does anyone know if the price raised again this year? Thought I saw something about that :/

The 3-days went up $20, singles up $5 from last year.

• Options
    45 for single days, 95 for 3 days

• Options
    Well time to have that first cup of coffee and start F5ing...see you all on the other side!

• Options
    Holy crap... does anyone know if there's going to be LESS people to justify the price increase?

0CsmwYt.jpg
  • Options
    InfiniteNuLLInfiniteNuLL Registered User regular
    Holy crap... does anyone know if there's going to be LESS people to justify the price increase?

My understanding is that last year's price was actually incorrect.

FF14 - Failia Zebonaiza, Behemoth Server, FC: 404 Guild Not Found
    PAX East Attendee - 2015, 2016
  • Options
    Why would there be less people? They could charge way more and still sell out.

• Options
    Streetlight345Streetlight345 Seekonk, MARegistered User regular
    If the price increase stops 1 person from going, another will take its place......cough cough hail hydra cough cough

OgqpDBS.png
    PAX East 2019!
    Badges [X] Hotel [X] Time off request [X]
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Streetlight345
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Raising the price up to scalp prices, I believe, would still allow tickets to sell out. The difference would be the crowd. You would see more families or white collar workers rather than college students or young adult crowds.

cardkid123 on
  • Options
    cardkid123 wrote: »
    Raising the price up to scalp prices, I believe, would still allow tickets to sell out. The difference would be the crowd. You would see more families or white collar workers rather than college students or young adult crowds.

$$$$ prices would deter families, and what's wrong with white collar workers?

This discussion has been closed.