As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2015 Save the Date

• Options
    monkoshmonkosh NYCRegistered User regular
  • Options
    TheGoldenTriforceTheGoldenTriforce Registered User regular
    I am so tense right now

• Options
    pilferkpilferk Master of Unlocking CTRegistered User regular
    Jove wrote: »
    I CANT TAKE THIS PRESSURE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Imagine if it actually happened now (it probably won't).

• Options
    ...sigh

• Options
    nsanensane That guy with the face. Registered User regular
    This is really getting irritating.

wK2XwhV.png
    PAX East 2018: Passes [X], Hotel [X], Airfare [], coin []
  • Options
    Sgt.MaysSgt.Mays Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    It could still happen today, time to go off and get some food (while my phone is in my pocket set to twitter alerts so i can run back to my PC if i have to!)

Gaymer, Nerd and Fan of Freeman's Mind/Half-life/GTA/Red Vs Blue

Attended: East 14, 15 and West 16
    Attending West 2019
  • Options
    JoveJove Registered User regular
  • Options
    Ill be back in one and a half hours then

• Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Ugh. I think my laptop, tablet and phone are broken...their all showing tickets are not on sale. Sigh.

• Options
    WolfieeWolfiee Web/Graphic Designer and Illustrator MARegistered User regular
    I'm afraid to use the bathroom

0CsmwYt.jpg
    Badges [ ] Hotel [ ] Complete Pixelist.net [x] Excitement [x]
  • Options
    Ugh. I think my laptop, tablet and phone are broken...their all showing tickets are not on sale. Sigh.

Your devices are working...just fine...sadly.

:(. (I still think knowing a date ahead of time is better)

• Options
    pilferkpilferk Master of Unlocking CTRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    OK..time to grab a shower, get some work done, and start the countdown til 1:30 (and then 3:00). ;)

pilferk on
  • Options
    I know. I'm just tired of refreshing and seeing 'SOON - in or after a short time.' It really should say 'DISTANT'.

I'm just being crabby now.

• Options
    TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    Why is 1:30 an option? East has never gone on sale that late as far as I'm aware.

• Options
    QuantumShaddowQuantumShaddow Registered User regular
    Why is 1:30 an option? East has never gone on sale that late as far as I'm aware.
    There's a first time for everything, technically...

3DS FC: 4441-8382-3645
    Switch: SW-7634-0399-6788

QGqFhNv.png
  • Options
    TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    And I stand corrected... Just caught the bit on the records saying all times are Pacific time. Ugh. I miss sleep.

• Options
    Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    Another thing to consider as to why it may not be today: It's glorious Patch Tuesday! I was supposed to have the day off, but had to come in for the patches.

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Options
    Bunta_FujiwaraBunta_Fujiwara Albany, NYRegistered User regular
    Le_Goat wrote: »
    Another thing to consider as to why it may not be today: It's glorious Patch Tuesday! I was supposed to have the day off, but had to come in for the patches.

And it's Veteran's Day too, don't know how much that might affect it.

zmYaVYP.png
  • Options
    cardkid123cardkid123 Registered User regular
    Apparently pax aus went on sale on Veterans Day last year so I think it's irrelevant.

• Options
    djlybsdjlybs Slayer of the Datas Boston MetroRegistered User regular
    Notice though no pax has gone on sale on a Tuesday, which is video game/book/music/other games release day. So, I would be somewhat surprised if they went on sale today.

MvyuK6O.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    The page took 20-30 seconds to reload, so I got excited. Upon loading that excited turned to exasperation. Stop toying with me, webserver.

nsane on
    wK2XwhV.png
  • Options
    7 minutes

• Options
    7 minutes

Come on lucky 7!

• Options
    edited November 2014
    nope.. nothing. Well time to wait until 3:00 then

TheGoldenTriforce on
  • Options
    InscrutableGamerInscrutableGamer IDLE ACCOUNT Registered User regular
    I'm really glad I don't need to worry about travel or hotel booking - 75% of the general stress has been lopped off by virtue of me living 20 minutes from the convention center (more like 35 by car, but the MBTA is solid on the weekends).

The only thing that's bugging me is that I can't buy my girlfriend's pass and she doesn't have an iPad or other device at school during the day, so.....yeah, really hoping it's today.
    (that is a subconscious heartfelt plea for tickets to go on sale today. Pay attention PA!)

PAX East 2015: Passes For All Days [X] -- Free Time [X] -- Pass For Girlfriend [X] -- Hype [X]
    PAX EAST 2015 IS A GO!
  • Options
    In the words of Randy Marsh, "Feelin good on a Wednesday"....

• Options
    0m0s - Tickets go on sale on ShowClix
    0m5s - east.paxsite.com is updated to show ticket status
    0m6s - Bots and diehards go into action buying tickets, though some blast the news across the internet.
    0m12s - Word reaches the forums, Reddit, and the PAX twitter page. Site sees steady uptick in traffic.
    0m22s - Official_PAX tweets that tickets are now on sale. Site sees massive flood of traffic. Three-day passes are already steadily being sold.
    0m30s - The first few transactions for tickets are completed, giving somebody the lucky badge #00001
    1m5s - Scalper teams receive word of tickets going on sale, teams are mobilized and sent into action.

30m0s (maximum) - Three-day passes are sold out.

PAX East 2015: Passes For All Days [X] -- Free Time [X] -- Pass For Girlfriend [X] -- Hype [X]
    PAX EAST 2015 IS A GO!
  • Options
    Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    I'm really glad I don't need to worry about travel or hotel booking - 75% of the general stress has been lopped off by virtue of me living 20 minutes from the convention center (more like 35 by car, but the MBTA is solid on the weekends).
    The only downfall is that travel time cuts into sleep time. That's why I take off the Monday following PAX; the extra day also gives me the 24-hour quarantine needed to see if I caught that year's PAX Pox

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Options
    Le_Goat wrote: »
    The only downfall is that travel time cuts into sleep time. That's why I take off the Monday following PAX; the extra day also gives me the 24-hour quarantine needed to see if I caught that year's PAX Pox

It's certainly going to be fun cramming all of my homework that weekend into Sunday night.

PAX EAST 2015 IS A GO!
  • Options
    yutani sanyutani san MaineRegistered User regular
    What is likely hood of 3pm est?

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    we will know in 13 minutes.
    yutani san wrote: »

• Options
    yutani san wrote: »

According to historical data, there's an equal likelihood for any time between 12 and 3pm EST. The real trick is getting the day right....
    As for today, I'd check once at 3pm, once at 3:10pm, and then call it quits. It's been considered unlikely from the start that tickets would go on sale today due to a bunch of big game releases (which I can't remember off the top of my head - whoops) and the fact that it's Veterans Day.

PAX EAST 2015 IS A GO!
  • Options
    What is everyone doing to pass the time? Besides being chained to your devices?

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Working

• Options

Drowning in misery. . . Not really, just watching Youtube videos.

wK2XwhV.png
  • Options

Alternating Fistful of Frags and Dota 2.

PAX EAST 2015 IS A GO!
  • Options
    Streetlight345Streetlight345 Seekonk, MARegistered User regular

"Work"

OgqpDBS.png
    PAX East 2019!
    Badges [X] Hotel [X] Time off request [X]
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Streetlight345
  • Options
    I am drinking soda... why
    because I can

I also might paly some Rhythm Heaven Fever

• Options
    Sgt.MaysSgt.Mays Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Playing Super Smash on 3ds, while either browsing reddit or refreshing the PAX site.

Wearing my headphones so i will hear the twitter alert if it happens, and any other alerts i have.

Doubt it will be today, maybe tomorrow i hope!.

Sgt.Mays on
    Gaymer, Nerd and Fan of Freeman's Mind/Half-life/GTA/Red Vs Blue

Attended: East 14, 15 and West 16
    Attending West 2019
This discussion has been closed.