As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sazer[chat]

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    well my dog is still alive and eating a little bit and moving around

i'm still worried sick for him though

• Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    My parents are insistent on me playing Vidjas with this Asian guy in china that's their schoolmates kid.

What games does he play? "No idea, but I'll get you his contact info, maybe you can get along!"
    Oh my goodness.

• Options
    broker's gin is some good fucking gin

this is a good fucking g&t

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    KUkpqB6.jpg

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    tomorrow is record store day

i kind feel bleh on the whole thing honestly

in other news

i was reading through some edits to the manuscript and i was happy with some, less happy with others

but i realized that the poems have this kind of snowball effect that i didn't notice before, at least the 4-5 that i read

where even if the singular poem isn't that good it just kind of builds slowly

at least it seemed to anyway

i think, when i finish it, i'm going to start reading and try and read all 50 at each reading

• Options
    Can I just say that it's super weird for me to just be here right now, not a care in the world, not needing to worry about work or anything and even have random guy in town take me out on a nice date? This vacation has been quite an adventure.

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »

I won't be buying anything, but there's loads of free live music in town tomorrow so I'll definitely be going in for that.

Basically the only album I've really wanted from the last two RSDs is priced out of my range by flippers so I'm not overly enthusiastic about it.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »

I won't be buying anything, but there's loads of free live music in town tomorrow so I'll definitely be going in for that.

Basically the only album I've really wanted from the last two RSDs is priced out of my range by flippers so I'm not overly enthusiastic about it.

i want the zombies comp

and the spacemen 3 record, i think

but i'm also getting rid of some stuff (panda bear, spectre folk, belle and sebastian, m ward, sonic youth, etc) and will probably walk away with new records, some shelf space, and a tiny bit of cash

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I'm sleeping at such odd hours that it has really thrown me off; I thought it was already Saturday night.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    having someone take me out on a nice date has literally never even been on my threat radar

#grossprivelege

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    and you know what else they do?

Salt the rims. Liberally. Unlike some abject failures

Bro. Look at what I had to work with!!!
    We were drinking out of plastic cups!
    The lime juice came from a plastic ball shaped like a lime!
    That's p much how they make margaritas in prison!

• Options
    like, there are loads of records I would buy but the only one I think "goddamn my collection would not be complete without it" is what's stupidly priced

I could definitely go in tomorrow and blow €100 without even thinking about it if I wasn't being careful about money

• Options
    Deebs owes me a deebs crafted margarita

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    msmya wrote: »
    Can I just say that it's super weird for me to just be here right now, not a care in the world, not needing to worry about work or anything and even have random guy in town take me out on a nice date? This vacation has been quite an adventure.

That pretty much sounds about right for what vacations are meant to achieve.

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    having someone take me out on a nice date has literally never even been on my threat radar

#grossprivelege

yeah this one time I thought things would go ok with a girl but basically i am ronnie sooo

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

#grossprivelege

i would take u out qtpie

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    kedinik wrote: »
    I'm sleeping at such odd hours that it has really thrown me off; I thought it was already Saturday night.
    I work at fucked up hours so I definitively know dat feeling, bro.

Jean on
    "You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Anyone want to go to Europe with me this summer?

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    All I have eaten today was a cheeseburger.

• Options
    Anyone want to go to Europe with me this summer?

I'll be there if you feel like dropping by.

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    My parents are insistent on me playing Vidjas with this Asian guy in china that's their schoolmates kid.

What games does he play? "No idea, but I'll get you his contact info, maybe you can get along!"
    Oh my goodness.

Been there.

My parents were insisting I chat online with one of their friends' daughter. "You chat with your childhood friend online all the time. Just talk to her instead. How is that different?"

sig.gif
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

#grossprivelege

yeah this one time I thought things would go ok with a girl but basically i am ronnie sooo

We are all Ronnie. At the next need gathering everyone should wear Ronnie masks

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Freaky Styley is such a good 80's album.

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

#grossprivelege

You can tell the real ronnies by how spherical they are

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

What is with D&D Chatters and not eating right? First it's @Shivahn and now it's you. Get a food!

• Options
    i am not ronnie

i mean, i need to lose some weight

but i'm not far from being this suave mofo from brooklyn with a book in the works

• Options

#grossprivelege

i don't need a mask

i don't need a mask

• Options
    actually on that note, working on my posture has definitely started improving my back

it no longer crunches when i stand up straight

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    I hate tequila and I liked Deebs's tequila drink okay

baby steps i guess

sig.gif
  • Options
    Henroid wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »

What is with D&D Chatters and not eating right? First it's @Shivahn and now it's you. Get a food!

I just did. I was asleep most of the day.

• Options
    We get along with their parents , it'll be a match made in heaven!

I straight up had to tell them that I don't have a thing for Asian guys (I really don't) and that I'll talk to the guy but don't expect anything out of it.

• Options
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    beep

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    I ate potato chips and a cookie today. I just went to the store to get dinner, but the energy drink was way overpriced, so I only had enough money in my wallet for that.

• Options
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

#grossprivelege

i don't need a mask

i don't need a mask

I nominate elendil for alpha ronnie

• Options
    What to get to pregame with?

• Options
    Henroid wrote: »
    Also Cinders did you see what I ate earlier?

What is with D&D Chatters and not eating right?

<3

• Options
    Deebs owes me a deebs crafted margarita

You didn't get one?
    I thought everyone got one!
    I am sincerely!

• Options
    Neco wrote: »
    I ate potato chips and a cookie today. I just went to the store to get dinner, but the energy drink was way overpriced, so I only had enough money in my wallet for that.

WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH ALL OF YOU. :(

This discussion has been closed.