As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]LOPHOSAURUS

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Henroid wrote: »
    Even walking would make a huge difference in people's lives if they did that.

I walk around with 70 pounds strapped to my back

My spine hurts all the time.

is this a bakpak?

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Got the Internets at the house now. Truly turning into a home. Also spending the night here tonight. No furniture except for the mattress (king size, awww yeah)

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    when we were 13 a friend and I declared 'a house is useless without a computer. a computer is useless without the internet'

so yes dyna welcome to your new home

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    So this Sunday there is an event where a local esports company is renting out a theater to watch LoL on

my favourite Riot employee will be there

i'm sponsoring the events

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

n-nikasaur

• Options
    sharing a specific Sunny clip is harder than it should be.

but actually there's a few in this episode so just watch America's Next Top Paddy's Billboard etc

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

is this a bakpak?

Accounting books are huuuugggeee

• Options
    ran him out of town like a common pygmy

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    Whooooo my parents bought my story lol :). Either they boght my story or they just don't want to know the truth

• Options
    Wow , a guy I blocked on tinder had the nerve to message me on okcupid with "loser".

How mature.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    msmya wrote: »
    Wow , a guy I blocked on tinder had the nerve to message me on okcupid with "loser".

How mature.

Hahahah.

The sourest grapes.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options

I dig the Who's On First homage.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    @variable I love you so much : (

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    So this Sunday there is an event where a local esports company is renting out a theater to watch LoL on

my favourite Riot employee will be there

i'm sponsoring the events

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

siiiiiiiick

• Options
    aw well I heart you too @skippydumptruck‌
    turn that frown upside down

• Options
    Dude from One Direction getting hit right in the beanbag with a water bottle, poor guy

https://31.media.tumblr.com/73b091212571e6029f6a85029ddcfd89/tumblr_miwd51RUQ51r77rvko1_250.gif

• Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    Dude from One Direction getting hit right in the beanbag with a water bottle, poor guy

https://31.media.tumblr.com/73b091212571e6029f6a85029ddcfd89/tumblr_miwd51RUQ51r77rvko1_250.gif

Didn't the same thing happen to Bieber?

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    I guess I should shower and sleep because I have a long weekend ahead of me~

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    i'm addicted to lightly toasted brussels sprouts.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

is this a bakpak?

Training like Goku

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular

omg

such incredible force

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

is this a bakpak?

Training like Goku

Hyperbolic Estrogen Chamber

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

is this a bakpak?

Training like Goku

The hyperbolic estrogen chamber weighs, like, literally a million pounds.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    OMG OGLAF

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    simon!
    ur alive

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »

is this a bakpak?

Training like Goku

The hyperbolic estrogen chamber weighs, like, literally a million pounds.

are you calling the chamber fat

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    desc wrote: »
    In yoga there were two kids who were like 19 years old

One of them had a tshirt with some furry character

Like a badger with a monocle

After 10 minutes of class he gave up and just sat there and then after 70% of class he just left

his friend made a pretty valiant effort the whole time

I blame the Internet for this

what in the fuck?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    yes

I am in Japan and having fun and not spending as much time on the internet as I do at home

rest assured that I will be back and shitting up chat next week

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »
    simon!
    ur alive

All those ribs didn't kill him

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Deebaser on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    MrMister wrote: »

omg

such incredible force

Awesome throw

• Options
    Is it bad that I kind of feel like trolling some guy on tinder

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular

Probably.

• Options

I don't feel like you would do a very good job of it

• Options
    Ok I'll behave :p.

The question just came up "where am I from " and I kind of wanted to say "outer space" or " a parallel universe" or something dumb like that.

• Options
    http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-27056809
    Neotrogla females insert the erectile organs into males' vagina-like openings.

The elaborate structure, dubbed a "gynosome", is used to suck out sperm and nutritious seminal fluids.

Once inside a male, the membranous part of the female gynosome inflates. It has numerous spines which anchor the two insects together.

When the researchers attempted to pull a male and female apart, the male's abdomen was ripped from the thorax without breaking the genital coupling.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Ok I'll behave :p.

The question just came up "where am I from " and I kind of wanted to say "outer space" or " a parallel universe" or something dumb like that.

Just tell them where you live.

Just like when people in Japan ask me where I am from, I tell them the city I currently live in Japan.

Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer.

• Options
    So as much as I love my mom there are just a lot of things about her way of thinking that will make me not get along with her.

But what's really funny is that we are in a lot of ways similar. I stared at the mirror today just flipping my hair and being all "dang, I look hot". And she's like "wow, you're just like me when I was you're age, I loved looking at myself in the mirror too".
    Hahahaha

• Options
    It's been so long since I've been mean on the Internets that I can barely remember what it was like. It's for the best and all that I think I've outgrown it but anyhoo

This discussion has been closed.