As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

HAIL HYDRA

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I was hailing Hydra last night and then again all day today

If you get me

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Hahaha yes yes of course it isn't Hydra's fault, that would be silly!

CYpGAPn.png
  • FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    There was a bigger version of this at some point but I haven't been able to find it
    fc,220x200,black.jpg

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
  • KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Oh christ the "so raven" button became hail hydra.

This is the end of days.

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Not the end of days, my friend

the start of a new world order!

In response to the development, I'm going to read the best Hydra related comic series.

Secret Warriors

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Secret Warriors is so good

so good

• Ronin356Ronin356 Nowhere MORegistered User regular
    wtf-is-this-nerd-shit182.jpg

Nobody sees a flower really; it is so small. We haven't time, and to see takes time - like to have a friend takes time.
    Georgia O'Keeffe
    Be sure to like my Comic Book "Last Words" on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Last-Words-The-Comic-Book/458405034287767
    and Magenta the Witchgirl!: http://www.drunkduck.com/Magenta_the_Witchgirl/

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    JayKaos wrote: »
    There was a bigger version of this at some point but I haven't been able to find it
    fc,220x200,black.jpg

SHIELD-HYDRA-logo-red-gray.jpg

AtomicTofu on
    Comics are happening here, y'all got to deal with it

edited April 2014
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Man, I'd like to be able to see how many past reactions I've received, in addition to what's current (all my old bros? and ravens and such)

I'd also like to be able to see how often I've used each button, including agrees and awesomes. Maybe not see everything I've ever reacted to since that's crazy, but just see how many times I've clicked them.

JtgVX0H.png
  • AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Darmak wrote: »
    Man, I'd like to be able to see how many past reactions I've received, in addition to what's current (all my old bros? and ravens and such)

I'd also like to be able to see how often I've used each button, including agrees and awesomes. Maybe not see everything I've ever reacted to since that's crazy, but just see how many times I've clicked them.

You can still see them, just replace "hailhydra" with "bro" or "soraven" in the URL.

AtomicTofu on
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    Darmak wrote: »

You can still see them, just replace "hailhydra" with "bro" or "soraven" in the URL.

That's pretty cool, but it only shows the posts I've made that have been bro'd or raven'd. I'd have to go through and count each one up.

It doesn't matter though, it's just a silly wish I have

JtgVX0H.png
  • Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    z7ki970ccb3k.jpg

"Hey little buddy." "...little buddy." "Hey little..." "...little..." "...buddy." "Hey..."

kyrcl.png
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    fc,220x200,black.jpg

This looks like a skull flexing six tiny arms

• Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    jefe414 wrote: »
    wait what is the top left symbol in that Hydra?

It is the Imperial Cog, you Rebel Scum!!!

• Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    captainamerica378pn4.jpg

Nail Hydra.

:winky:

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular

It is the Imperial Cog, you Rebel Scum!!!
    I'm gonna need you to turn in your lightsaber and mask

CYpGAPn.png
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    DW you're going to need to revisit your rightsies and leftsies

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    I am super disappointed that that google search resulted in actual hits like that, you guys.

8406wWN.png
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    The symbol for Chaos in Warhammer, a productive yet volatile subsidiary of all-encompassing Hydra

Wait.

Isn't the goal of Hydra, you know, global order through tyranny?

I'm not exactly getting the newsletter like you guys, but I thought there was a faction in Warhammer that fit the bill. Fascist stylistic touches, tendency to kill any dissidents or potential dissidents, genetically modified super soldiers, everything HYDRA could want.

It's called the Imperium.

• Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    Are...

Are you saying that we were Hydra all along?

Are we our own worst enemy?

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Was that ever in doubt?

• KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    The symbol for Chaos in Warhammer, a productive yet volatile subsidiary of all-encompassing Hydra

Wait.

Isn't the goal of Hydra, you know, global order through tyranny?

I'm not exactly getting the newsletter like you guys, but I thought there was a faction in Warhammer that fit the bill. Fascist stylistic touches, tendency to kill any dissidents or potential dissidents, genetically modified super soldiers, everything HYDRA could want.

It's called the Imperium.

It's called corporate synergy. Chaos provides the chaos needed for Hydra to impose order.

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Are...

Are you saying that we were Hydra all along?

Are we our own worst enemy?

No, we are humanity's greatest hope for a prosperous and peaceful future.

• Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    Sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes, well...

Hail Hydra!

No I don't.
  • Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    Not-Penny-s-Boat-lost-37210_1279_694_zps658ead36.png

No I don't.
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    .I dunno if it's even shoppable, but someone needs a picture of the Memento guy, seeing a Hail Hydra tattoo in the mirror and being shocked

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    fc,220x200,black.jpg

This looks like a skull flexing six tiny arms

Bro do you even hail

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    .I dunno if it's even shoppable, but someone needs a picture of the Memento guy, seeing a Hail Hydra tattoo in the mirror and being shocked

Tft3FrJ.png

I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    HwtMEyr.jpg

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Thorn413 wrote: »
    Kraken will also grab a hold of you and drag you down to the murky depths beneath the waves.

So be careful.

For reasons absolutely unrelated to this thread or captain america, my friend and I went on an octopus/squid-themed drinking bender last night and i had more than a few krakens, one of which i may have mixed with Kriek. And this ^^

is true.

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I imagine that would give you a hangover that felt like multiple headaches.