As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Game of Thrones: It's not Books, It's HBO (NO BOOKS!)

196979899100102»

• Options
    DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular

can we get the Guile theme for this?

• Options
    spamfilterspamfilter Registered User regular
    Vic_Hazard wrote: »
    Xeddicus wrote: »
    I don't know why he'd go to King's Landing. At this point just go home, no one would give a shit.
    yeah ned stark exiled him

if he just shows up at bear island and takes charge i dont think anybody will care

... Except for all the people on bear island that might not be super happy about having an outlaw slaver try to claim them.

Jorah's family didn't exile him, Roose wouldn't have exiled him, Ned Stark exiled him because he's the kind of guy that would exile a bannerman for selling a poacher into slavery

They lost a lot of people in the war, I'm sure they'd welcome Jorah's return
    There might be more than 102 people at Castle Black had Jorah done what he's supposed to do and sent them to the Wall rather than sell them to buy stuff for his wife.

• Options
    SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    you see, every character has plot armor, because a random gamma ray burst doesn't just kill the whole world instantly in the middle of a random scene

It'd be funny if that's how the series ended. Like, nothing resolved. White walkers matching on the wall. Dany still screwing around in the other continent. Stannis and Mellisandre in middle of casting some blood magic spell that is going to so do something totally awesome you guys. Cersei on trial for crimes against humanity and the jury is about to read the verdict. Arya and Sansa dueling to death in the Trident over who will rule the North.

World is bathed in radiation. Credits, set to Rick Astley.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ComradebotComradebot Lord of Dinosaurs Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    I miss the Rick Roll... I think we need to bring it back.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Smrtnik wrote: »
    you see, every character has plot armor, because a random gamma ray burst doesn't just kill the whole world instantly in the middle of a random scene
    It'd be funny if that's how the series ended. Like, nothing resolved. White walkers matching on the wall. Dany still screwing around in the other continent. Stannis and Mellisandre in middle of casting some blood magic spell that is going to so do something totally awesome you guys. Cersei on trial for crimes against humanity and the jury is about to read the verdict. Arya and Sansa dueling to death in the Trident over who will rule the North.

I think that sounds like a job for the sax guy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-VMHOlCyW8

Coinage on
  • Options
    ComradebotComradebot Lord of Dinosaurs Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Smrtnik wrote: »

I think this song would be better.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy1B3agGNxw

*searches for disagree button*

Drat! Foiled again, PA forums...

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, close the thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.