As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Steam] thread gifting, like drunk Twister, doesn't really have a firm set of rules.

1151618202199

Posts

  • Talus9952Talus9952 Registered User regular
    My giftbox is overflowing with legendary class. Thanks to @Jragghen‌ for Endless Legend!

    AYcfPxQ.jpg

    And @Scratchy‌'s class is the stuff of legends. Thanks for Skyrim Legendary Edition!

    BZCVHGc.jpg

    steam_sig.png
    DoodmannIoloCroakerBCKarozvegeta_666KalnaurRoyceSraphimKid Presentablecooljammer00jclastakajaybayLostNinjaPixelated PixiePolaritieDoctorArchSangheili91DirtyboyTeeManBroncbusterElvenshaeDrakeStollsHyphyKezzyKrummithCorriganXan_altDaxterMaxmsmyaBerylline
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    I soured on Mass Effect 3 after that major moral decision early on. You know the one.

    I'd love to play a game where I'm not Space Jesus or Hitler. The Witcher series does a good job scratching that itch.

    Though it's not in space.

  • KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    SteevL wrote: »
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    SteevL wrote: »
    I started playing Mass Effect 2 again. I think I'm in it for the long haul now. I've already beaten the game once, but at the time I didn't have any of the major DLC like Shadow Broker, Kasumi, etc. and at least two of my crew died at the end. I want to give it another shot, especially before I play Mass Effect 3.

    See, this is why I prefer to have the GOTY/Collection/Bundle for each game. I loved Darksiders II, for example, but I'm not sure I would have enjoyed it as much as I did without the DLC adding in all the little sidequests, areas to explore, items to use, and extra story bits to play.

    Same here, in general. But I don't think they've ever released a GOTY for ME2 or 3.
    SteevL wrote: »
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    SteevL wrote: »
    I started playing Mass Effect 2 again. I think I'm in it for the long haul now. I've already beaten the game once, but at the time I didn't have any of the major DLC like Shadow Broker, Kasumi, etc. and at least two of my crew died at the end. I want to give it another shot, especially before I play Mass Effect 3.

    See, this is why I prefer to have the GOTY/Collection/Bundle for each game. I loved Darksiders II, for example, but I'm not sure I would have enjoyed it as much as I did without the DLC adding in all the little sidequests, areas to explore, items to use, and extra story bits to play.

    Same here, in general. But I don't think they've ever released a GOTY for ME2 or 3.

    Never will, either. The best you can hope for is a sale on Bioware points, which does happen.... like once every 7th year, on a blue moon in the autumn. Amazon sells Bioware points, too, and I have seen them go on sale there once. Just once...

    These in tandem with the fact that ME3 isn't on Steam drops my interest in Mass Effect to basically zero. :neutral_face:

    Your loss. Really. The Mass Effect series represents one of the best things the video game industry has given us yet. From its sweeping story to its memorable personalities to its vivid settings, it is a series that deserves to be played and is unlikely to be easily forgotten by those who do. It is a wonderful tour-de-force of [galactic] war and turmoil, heroic struggle, and the power of determination and spirit. It's an epic of companionship and adventure and the search for hope when there doesn't seem to be any. It sticks.

    The three games taken together represent somewhere in the ballpark of 100 hours of pure gaming joy and countless unforgettable moments. Of those moments, of course, everyone has their favorites. A few of mine can be summarized by particular quotes - any one which will be immediately recognizable to Mass Effect vets...

    "I am Urdnot Wrex. And this is my planet!"
    "Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong."
    "Shit shit shit shit. What the shit?"
    "Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters."
    "We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."

    Anyone is free to never play these games. To suggest otherwise would be silly. But so doing is really missing out on something special.

    :)

    I can't disagree with any of that. I have heard wonderfully momentous things about it, I have enjoyed many other Bioware games (except Jade Empire, which ended up really boring me), and I enjoy Sci-fi as well as epics.

    However, the combination of time, money and energy to buy the games, install a completely new game management system (Origin, since ME3 isn't on Steam), together with all the other games I still have in my backlog on means that I have so much more easily accessible gaming to do for the foreseeable future, which is why the games have me at a zero interest.

    Still, it's similar to my Dragon Age problem: I got the original, but the second one isn't on Steam. At least it's my understanding that the first one is a complete story in itself. I'm sure I'll get around to having Origin installed at some point, but I expect it to be years from now. Which, if my Steam library is any indication (games dating back to 1994), I'll be fine with. ;)

    I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
    steam_sig.png

    RoyceSraphim
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Drake wrote: »
    I don't need Mass Effect anymore. I have Saints Row IV for all that stuff now.

    You can't really say you've got SR4 for all that stuff because the Boss can dance. Shepard?

    Well...she's got spirit.

    The only time Shepard actually dances well in the entire trilogy it's considered a renegade option. It's one of my favourite details of the citadel DLC.

    JazzSoundsPlush
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    a8LW2Lj.png
    I actually got this early this morning but was just able to accept it due to my brother's subordinates' needing rides at the last minute to catch a bus out of state and it being boating (close a major bridge) season in Seattle.

    jclastDoodmannKarozLostNinjaIoloTalus9952DoctorArchElvenshaeDrakeStollsBrutal JHyphyKezzyKrummithDaxterMaxBerylline
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Just played a bit of two games, HammerWatch, and HammerFight. One is a hack and slash dungeon crawler that I can see being fun but is a bit more difficult than I'm used to, and the other is a mouse driven physics fighting game type thing where you basically swing a wrecking ball at people till they die.

    steam_sig.png

    3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Just played a bit of two games, HammerWatch, and HammerFight. One is a hack and slash dungeon crawler that I can see being fun but is a bit more difficult than I'm used to, and the other is a mouse driven physics fighting game type thing where you basically swing a wrecking ball at people till they die.

    I think HammerWatch is meant to be played with other people. A friend and I were playing together and it was still hard, but I could see how much more difficult it would be solo.

    JtgVX0H.png
  • LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    SteevL wrote: »
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    SteevL wrote: »
    I started playing Mass Effect 2 again. I think I'm in it for the long haul now. I've already beaten the game once, but at the time I didn't have any of the major DLC like Shadow Broker, Kasumi, etc. and at least two of my crew died at the end. I want to give it another shot, especially before I play Mass Effect 3.

    See, this is why I prefer to have the GOTY/Collection/Bundle for each game. I loved Darksiders II, for example, but I'm not sure I would have enjoyed it as much as I did without the DLC adding in all the little sidequests, areas to explore, items to use, and extra story bits to play.

    Same here, in general. But I don't think they've ever released a GOTY for ME2 or 3.
    SteevL wrote: »
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    SteevL wrote: »
    I started playing Mass Effect 2 again. I think I'm in it for the long haul now. I've already beaten the game once, but at the time I didn't have any of the major DLC like Shadow Broker, Kasumi, etc. and at least two of my crew died at the end. I want to give it another shot, especially before I play Mass Effect 3.

    See, this is why I prefer to have the GOTY/Collection/Bundle for each game. I loved Darksiders II, for example, but I'm not sure I would have enjoyed it as much as I did without the DLC adding in all the little sidequests, areas to explore, items to use, and extra story bits to play.

    Same here, in general. But I don't think they've ever released a GOTY for ME2 or 3.

    Never will, either. The best you can hope for is a sale on Bioware points, which does happen.... like once every 7th year, on a blue moon in the autumn. Amazon sells Bioware points, too, and I have seen them go on sale there once. Just once...

    These in tandem with the fact that ME3 isn't on Steam drops my interest in Mass Effect to basically zero. :neutral_face:

    Your loss. Really. The Mass Effect series represents one of the best things the video game industry has given us yet. From its sweeping story to its memorable personalities to its vivid settings, it is a series that deserves to be played and is unlikely to be easily forgotten by those who do. It is a wonderful tour-de-force of [galactic] war and turmoil, heroic struggle, and the power of determination and spirit. It's an epic of companionship and adventure and the search for hope when there doesn't seem to be any. It sticks.

    The three games taken together represent somewhere in the ballpark of 100 hours of pure gaming joy and countless unforgettable moments. Of those moments, of course, everyone has their favorites. A few of mine can be summarized by particular quotes - any one which will be immediately recognizable to Mass Effect vets...

    "I am Urdnot Wrex. And this is my planet!"
    "Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong."
    "Shit shit shit shit. What the shit?"
    "Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters."
    "We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."

    Anyone is free to never play these games. To suggest otherwise would be silly. But so doing is really missing out on something special.

    :)

    I can't disagree with any of that. I have heard wonderfully momentous things about it, I have enjoyed many other Bioware games (except Jade Empire, which ended up really boring me), and I enjoy Sci-fi as well as epics.

    However, the combination of time, money and energy to buy the games, install a completely new game management system (Origin, since ME3 isn't on Steam), together with all the other games I still have in my backlog on means that I have so much more easily accessible gaming to do for the foreseeable future, which is why the games have me at a zero interest.

    Still, it's similar to my Dragon Age problem: I got the original, but the second one isn't on Steam. At least it's my understanding that the first one is a complete story in itself. I'm sure I'll get around to having Origin installed at some point, but I expect it to be years from now. Which, if my Steam library is any indication (games dating back to 1994), I'll be fine with. ;)

    Personally I don't think you are missing out by skipping the second DA (they took away a lot of the customization that the first had which really bother me, plus the story and gameplay are weaker IMO), but the first one along with the awakening expansion is like combining the epic scale of skyrim with a terrific bioware story.

    Pixelated PixieStolls
  • AumniAumni Registered User regular
    Help me decide if I want 'Sir you are being hunted', or Banished

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/aumni/ Battlenet: Aumni#1978 GW2: Aumni.1425 PSN: Aumnius
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Aumni wrote: »
    Help me decide if I want 'Sir you are being hunted', or Banished

    Yes.

    ~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
    Albino BunnySumanaiDoctorArchRoyceSraphimKoopahTroopahBroncbusterShadeElvenshaeStollsCorriganX
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I have the first Dragon Age. When I start it up it asks if I want to play Origins or Awakening. As a first play through, do I want to just start with Awakening? Or is that meant for experienced players?

    steam_sig.png

    3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    I have the first Dragon Age. When I start it up it asks if I want to play Origins or Awakening. As a first play through, do I want to just start with Awakening? Or is that meant for experienced players?

    Origins. Awakening is an expansion, and takes place after Origins.

    ~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
    DoctorArchCroakerBCLostNinjaElvenshaeStolls
  • SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »
    I soured on Mass Effect 3 after that major moral decision early on. You know the one.

    I'd love to play a game where I'm not Space Jesus or Hitler. The Witcher series does a good job scratching that itch.

    Though it's not in space.

    My goto RPG character in any game that has a morality system is a character that is good natured and kind, yet lazy, sort of greedy, and brutally vindictive.

    One thing that frustrated me about Neverwinter Nights 2 was that even though I started off as a Chaotic Good character, and I helped pretty much everyone I came across, I still wound up being labeled Chaotic Evil after a while simply because I stole everything that wasn't nailed down.
    And maybe strongly requested some gold for my services.

    And sided with the Thieves Guild instead of the City Guard because fuck the police.

    And slaughtered some Lizardfolk.

    Does the Mass Effect series force you to play fairly polar, or is there a nice in-between?

    byx6qb5yhxap.jpg
    an_alt
  • IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Aumni wrote: »
    Help me decide if I want 'Sir you are being hunted', or Banished

    Yes.

    I was going to "Hail Hydra" this, but...

    :(

    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
    SumanaiKalnaurFlorinRoyceSraphimVeagleElvenshaeStollsMuddBuddHyphyKezzyan_altTychoCelchuuu
  • Talus9952Talus9952 Registered User regular
    RIP Hail Hydra button.

    steam_sig.png
    KalnaurStabbity StyleLostNinjaJazzIoloFlorinTeeManRoyceSraphimvegeta_666ElaroThe Dude With HerpesSokpuppetVeagleElvenshaeMaguanoStolls
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    No replacement? BOOO.

    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    KalnaurStabbity StyleLostNinjaIoloFlorinRoyceSraphimKoopahTroopahElaroakajaybaySokpuppetStolls
  • ShimshaiShimshai Flush with Success! Isle of EmeraldRegistered User regular
    Steam thread needs a "Serve the Newell" button.

    Steam/Origin: Shimshai

    steam_sig.png
    SumanaiKalnaurStabbity StyleLostNinjajclastJazzIoloTalus9952bloodatonementKoopahTroopahElvenshaeStollsKrummithan_alt
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Shimshai wrote: »
    Steam thread needs a "Serve the Newell" button.

    The thread would end up just a single post with a million "Serve the Newell" button clicks

    JtgVX0H.png
    JazzElvenshaeDrake
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »
    Shimshai wrote: »
    Steam thread needs a "Serve the Newell" button.

    The thread would end up just a single post with a million "Serve the Newell" button clicks

    Your point?

    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    Blackbird SR-71CTalus9952
  • Blackbird SR-71CBlackbird SR-71C Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Darmak wrote: »
    Shimshai wrote: »
    Steam thread needs a "Serve the Newell" button.

    The thread would end up just a single post with a million "Serve the Newell" button clicks

    Your point?

    I think his point is "Serve the Newell!".

    steam_sig.png
    Steam ID: 76561198021298113
    Origin ID: SR71C_Blackbird

    DarmakJazzIoloCommander ZoomBroncbusterElvenshaeStollsan_altshryke
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Darmak wrote: »
    Shimshai wrote: »
    Steam thread needs a "Serve the Newell" button.

    The thread would end up just a single post with a million "Serve the Newell" button clicks

    Your point?

    I think his point is "Serve the Newell!".

    Pretty much.

    JtgVX0H.png
  • Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    Iolo wrote: »
    Well @DoctorArch and @Broncbuster. Steam thwarted our attempt at multiplayer last night but I'm up for trying again tonight if you are. It can't fail twice in two nights, right?

    Anyone else welcome to join us, of course. Probably for Sanctum 2 at 9est

    @Ed Gruberman, if you don't mind my possibly not being mic'ed and having never played any Sanctum or Sanctum 2 before, I'll throw in with you lot this evening.

    Dudes! I can't join tonight, going to meet up and see Amazing Spider-Man 2. I'm game Sunday evening after 7:30 PST.

    Unfortunately i can't tomorrow night.

    Edit: but I'm still around tonight

    Ed Gruberman on
    steam_sig.png

    SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • DarlanDarlan Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Has anyone had a download constantly switch between 99% downloading and paused? It just won't finish, and keeps on wigging out and switching between those two things. I've tried exiting and restarting steam, verifying integrity of the local cache, and manually pausing and restarting, and nothing. Steam has been pretty terrible lately.

    Edit: Also tried changing download region, no dice.

    Darlan on
    DoctorArch
  • FlorinFlorin Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Darlan wrote: »
    Has anyone had a download constantly switch between 99% downloading and paused? It just won't finish, and keeps on wigging out and switching between those two things. I've tried exiting and restarting steam, verifying integrity of the local cache, and manually pausing and restarting, and nothing. Steam has been pretty terrible lately.

    Edit: Also tried changing download region, no dice.

    Yes, we discussed it back on page 13, many of us have this problem and unfortunately, it seems there isn't a solution for it at the moment.

    Florin on
  • HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Talus9952 wrote: »
    RIP Hail Hydra button.
    Forget the rumours, Hail Hydra button is not dead yet and never will be!
    It's just we are now part of the recently created International League of Evil Criminal Organizations (provisional denomination).

    6QATh7L.png

    We still need to come up with a catchy name for the new button.

    HiT BiT on
    TeeManRoyceSraphimSoundsPlushbloodatonementShimshaiPolaritieHounKarozIoloübergeekKoopahTroopahDoodmannDaringDirkchocoboliciousLostNinjaPixelated PixielowlylowlycookSmokeStacksKalnaurBroncbusterAnti-SeanKid PresentablejclastDarkPrimusElvenshaeTalus9952DrakeStollsMuddBuddJazztsmvengyHyphyKezzyKrummithan_altVisskarHeirTransparentBerylline
  • VikingViking Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »
    I soured on Mass Effect 3 after that major moral decision early on. You know the one.

    I'd love to play a game where I'm not Space Jesus or Hitler. The Witcher series does a good job scratching that itch.

    Though it's not in space.

    My goto RPG character in any game that has a morality system is a character that is good natured and kind, yet lazy, sort of greedy, and brutally vindictive.

    One thing that frustrated me about Neverwinter Nights 2 was that even though I started off as a Chaotic Good character, and I helped pretty much everyone I came across, I still wound up being labeled Chaotic Evil after a while simply because I stole everything that wasn't nailed down.
    And maybe strongly requested some gold for my services.

    And sided with the Thieves Guild instead of the City Guard because fuck the police.

    And slaughtered some Lizardfolk.

    Does the Mass Effect series force you to play fairly polar, or is there a nice in-between?
    you are heavily encouraged by game systems to pick an extreme and stick with it.

    steam_sig.png
    Bravely Default / 3DS Friend Code = 3394-3571-1609
    bloodatonementDrake
  • chris: waffle kingchris: waffle king whiskey-fueled crank Osaka's OverbellyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2014
    So, tucked away at the bottom of that Activision sale is Geometery Wars, for about 207yen. Less than half the price of a pack of ciggies, and slotting well into that visually-heavy, everything's trying to kill you right now niche along with Really Big Sky (which is also great).

    Also, eliciting from my wife the comment, "Man, this makes me want to do shrooms, again." So there's that.

    Non-sale related, but...Super Crate Box...i do so want to like you, and i know you're free and all, but...why you gotta go and crash on me every 2minutes?

    chris: waffle king on
    steam_sig.png
    時計仕掛けの子の丸々太った磁器の顔に表情は無いが、転がりながら、口がカチッと開閉して、腕が上下に動い た。

    ージョン・タインズ、作家
    ー無名狂師、翻訳者 (俺)
    Wanna watch a gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese Language all at once? Sure you do, and now you can!
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Viking wrote: »
    Karoz wrote: »
    I soured on Mass Effect 3 after that major moral decision early on. You know the one.

    I'd love to play a game where I'm not Space Jesus or Hitler. The Witcher series does a good job scratching that itch.

    Though it's not in space.

    My goto RPG character in any game that has a morality system is a character that is good natured and kind, yet lazy, sort of greedy, and brutally vindictive.

    One thing that frustrated me about Neverwinter Nights 2 was that even though I started off as a Chaotic Good character, and I helped pretty much everyone I came across, I still wound up being labeled Chaotic Evil after a while simply because I stole everything that wasn't nailed down.
    And maybe strongly requested some gold for my services.

    And sided with the Thieves Guild instead of the City Guard because fuck the police.

    And slaughtered some Lizardfolk.

    Does the Mass Effect series force you to play fairly polar, or is there a nice in-between?
    you are heavily encouraged by game systems to pick an extreme and stick with it.

    Didn't extra credits once posit that mortality systems would work better on two axis than one?

    Kalnaur
  • msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    About another hour!

    signature.png

    DoodmannTeeManIoloRoyceSraphimLostNinjaKrummithBerylline
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Karoz wrote: »
    I soured on Mass Effect 3 after that major moral decision early on. You know the one.

    I'd love to play a game where I'm not Space Jesus or Hitler. The Witcher series does a good job scratching that itch.

    Though it's not in space.

    My goto RPG character in any game that has a morality system is a character that is good natured and kind, yet lazy, sort of greedy, and brutally vindictive.

    One thing that frustrated me about Neverwinter Nights 2 was that even though I started off as a Chaotic Good character, and I helped pretty much everyone I came across, I still wound up being labeled Chaotic Evil after a while simply because I stole everything that wasn't nailed down.
    And maybe strongly requested some gold for my services.

    And sided with the Thieves Guild instead of the City Guard because fuck the police.

    And slaughtered some Lizardfolk.

    Does the Mass Effect series force you to play fairly polar, or is there a nice in-between?
    It starts off polar, but lessens over the course of the series. If you want the "really good" choices for Paragon/Renegade things, you need to pretty much lean one way or the other in ME1. ME2 continues that mostly, but also offers Paragon/Renegade interrupts (kind of like optional QTEs) that pop independent of which way you lean. ME3 just bases morality decisions around Shepard's level of renown, so you can be a Baby-Eating Demon, but then still help a blind person across the street.

    Sorce on
    sig.gif
    Jazz
  • DarlanDarlan Registered User regular
    Florin wrote: »
    Darlan wrote: »
    Has anyone had a download constantly switch between 99% downloading and paused? It just won't finish, and keeps on wigging out and switching between those two things. I've tried exiting and restarting steam, verifying integrity of the local cache, and manually pausing and restarting, and nothing. Steam has been pretty terrible lately.

    Edit: Also tried changing download region, no dice.

    Yes, we discussed it back on page 13, many of us have this problem and unfortunately, it seems there isn't a solution for it at the moment.
    Well, it's nice to know that at least it's not just something off with my setup, but man alive, there is no buyer's remorse quite like a purchase of a digital good that doesn't work. At least with a broken physical product, you have, like a paperweight and an instruction manual or something...but here, the money's just...gone.

  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    A "Serve the Newell" button would be fun but really, I'd love to have a "But why?" button.

    ~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
    DarmakStolls
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    A "Serve the Newell" button would be fun but really, I'd love to have a "But why?" button.

    But why? :P

    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    cooljammer00Kalnaur
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited May 2014
    I forgot I made these cause I got caught up in Dark Souls 2 last night.

    signature.png
    @Jeix wins. Glory to the fresh blood! Be sure to install the unofficial patch to make the game 100x better.

    signature.png
    @Masume wins. Enjoy probably my favorite Star Wars game besides Shadows of the Empire and the Battlefront series.

    KoopahTroopah on
    RoyceSraphimIoloLostNinjaKid PresentableElvenshaeDrakeKarozStollsJeixBrutal JJazzHyphyKezzyKrummithakajaybayDaxterMaxBerylline
  • ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    So, what are we doing for Star Wars Day?

    I'm hoping : Play Battlefront II multi, or some other game???

    Children's rights are human rights.
  • IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Hail Hydra!

    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
    chocoboliciousLostNinjaPixelated PixieDoodmannTeeManFlorinKalnaurDarmakRoyceSraphimTaramoorKid PresentableHounSokpuppetDoctorArchSumanaiElvenshaeDrakeTalus9952vegeta_666KarozStollsKoopahTroopahHiT BiTCroakerBCHyphyKezzyIcemopperKrummithIncindiuman_altDrovekHeirTransparent
  • chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    New hydra buttons, woo.

    Also I thought Mass Effect in general was pretty terrible. But then again I've actually spent a fair part of my childhood reading, so the entire story was pretty shoddy and poorly written from my point of view. With combat that was rather terrible in the first two and serviceably fun in the third. Moral choices that were generally terrible (Except the interrupts which had a couple of good options) and the ability to punch a reporter.

    All in all I don't think anyone misses out by not playing Mass Effect. I think people miss out more by not playing something like Saint's Row, Spelunky or Mirror's Edge.

    steam_sig.png
    Drake
  • AumniAumni Registered User regular
    Aumni wrote: »
    Help me decide if I want 'Sir you are being hunted', or Banished

    Yes.

    You make a very compelling argument.

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/aumni/ Battlenet: Aumni#1978 GW2: Aumni.1425 PSN: Aumnius
    Pixelated PixieIoloTeeManElvenshaeStolls
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular


    ...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfJR6sAo0CU

    Dear lord, please don't suck. And don't do a console version, because that's what sucked up UT3.

    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    SkutSkutStollsAlbino Bunny
  • SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    My house is, was, and always will be a House of Quake.

    However, I can appreciate some of the things that UT did that set it apart (things like ootb mutators and secondary fire for all weapons), and had some fun slumming playing UT with filthy heathens Unreal fans back in the day. I'm excited to see where it'll be headed in the future now that id is a remnant of its former self, a shambling corpse wandering dark hallways clad in nothing more than a dirty and torn Doom T-shirt.

    If anything it'll be nice to see a tournament shooter in UE4.

    byx6qb5yhxap.jpg
    vamenElvenshaeKoopahTroopahStolls
This discussion has been closed.