Adventure in an open-ended MMORPG freed from predefined paths and progression. Build massive castles and lay claim to lands whose riches fuel a deep, player-driven economy. Band together to protect your fortune in epic siege battles and naval combat – or live the life of an outlaw, prying glory and coin from foes left in your wake.
Important Issue Fix:It appears if you having error 2028 go through the change password system and it will fix the issue.
Head Start: September 12th - 16th
Launching: September 16th!
Welcome to the world of ArcheAge!
This is a "sand box" MMO developed by the folks who brought you Lineage. It is currently being localized by the people who brought you Defiance and Rift. The game is being referred to as a SandPark MMO online because it combines several elements from both common MMO paradigms (sand box and themepark). I will do my best to cover all areas of the game currently present but as it stands now the game has a TON of content available, as a preexisting game, and so I will add in coverage of the content as I can find suitable write-ups and/or YouTubes. My personal experience in the game is still very early game oriented and so I am still researching all that I can do in this game. The game has a heavy F2P wall associated with it currently but with Trion stating they wish to "westernize" the F2P experience there is reason to rejoice and, in the least, be excited with what is to come.
Note:Unless you are lucky enough to have received an Alpha invite the only way you can currently get into the game is though a hefty pay wall. Founder packs are currently available but to get into the Alpha you will need to pony up $150. There are three tiers of packs currently available with the lesser two giving you access to the betas upcoming this summer. It is also worthwhile to note that the Founder packs offer many exclusive items, in game currency, early release access and other goodies!
Where can I watch!?
There are currently a plethora of individuals streaming this game as well as many videos present on YouTube. As the beta is out there should be issue with finding videos of current gameplay. Bullet points:
- The entire world is shared. The entire population builds, gathers, lives in one large world.
- Not limited on class creation. Over 100 combinations of classes. Swap classes at any time on your first character.
- Almost no restriction on player building. If you want to be a plate wearing, two-hand axe wielding, caster you can.
- Old-school style world travel. Teleporting is expensive.
- Player driven world PVP. You can attack anyone, even your own faction, rob and steal to your hearts content. With little restriction.
- Player driven economy. Grow materials in your own personal space, craft and sell.
- All XP is shared. If you craft or gather the XP goes to your base level.
- Quests are everywhere!
for your spec building needs.http://archeage.gamepedia.com/ArcheAge_Wiki
VERY helpful guides for resources and where to go to get those important early resources (Farms, Donkey):
First Farm and Donkey:http://archeagefurniture.com/small-scarecrow-and-donkey-quest-walkthrough-west/