As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[ArcheAge] Sate your inner criminal. Early Release! Ollo Server! West/Nuia Ho!

1979899100101103»

• Options
    MandresMandres Registered User regular
    I've tried to get a hold of Majestic @jkylefulton‌ about his expiring property but no response so far :-(

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Well shit. He hasn't been active here or in game for awhile. I hope he's on vacation and not something worse.

If it isn't either of those though, dude, give me your land.

• Options
    RhimeRhime Registered User regular
    Woot..Ellectra and I got our lvl 50 gear last night...on to GHA!:)

• Options
    acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    RIP in peace Kooncoon 12.18.2014. UBUYUBAN for good this time.

His eulogy:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjb8rUeJKAY

GT: Acidboogie PSNid: AcidLacedPenguiN
  • Options
    acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    @davidsdurions‌

I think Maj has a16x16 in gwen for you

acidlacedpenguin on
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Maaaaaaan

• Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    @Niceguy Myeye‌: Do you want it? I'll log in and transfer it to you if you do. I was holding on to it, incase I decided to pick up Archeage again, but I don't think I will.

The offer stands for anyone from PA if Niceguy doesn't want the plot. It's a 16x16 in a pretty good location.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    GnomeTank wrote: »
    @Niceguy Myeye‌: Do you want it? I'll log in and transfer it to you if you do. I was holding on to it, incase I decided to pick up Archeage again, but I don't think I will.

The offer stands for anyone from PA if Niceguy doesn't want the plot. It's a 16x16 in a pretty good location.

@GnomeTank‌ put me on the list pretty please.

• Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    Well fuck. Got home from work and logged in to pay the taxes, and I guess I already lost it. I'm now stuck inside someones house work zone.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Hey guys, wife is going into labour so likely won't be on for a while. Who wants my land?

I have 3 8x8s. All in Dewstone: one by the auctioneer, one beside ThatGuy's house, and one along the road with a crafting station on it.

edit: For the website, Delarme is able to (and has been) accepting apps. He has admin.

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    MandresMandres Registered User regular
    Congrats Figment! When you're ready for a break from all that crazyness come on back and join us (:

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Patch today:
    ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.162: Patch Notes
    GENERAL
    * Fixed an issue where players could plant on unfinished scarecrow farms without spending labor points.

ITEMS
    * Fixed the Flirtatious Flower exploit that allowed users to force players on vehicles and ships to dismount.
    * Thunderbolt Glider's Bombard skill now deals damage to siege structures.

INTERFACE
    * Fixed an incorrect text string in the Red Dragon encounter.

And looks like 3 hours of down time :*(
    ArcheAge NA Game Update: 12/19/14 at 2:00 PM PST (GMT-8)
    Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 2:00 PM PST (GMT-8) on Friday, December 19 for a game update to ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.162 which fixes the Flirtatious Flower item. The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours.

In-game announcements will be sent in advance of the servers going offline. Thanks for your patience!

2:00 PST: The NA servers are offline for the update.

davidsdurions on
  • Options
    That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
  • Options
    DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    Fixing the flower exploit. Its a good thing.

• Options
    @Premier kakos‌ Give/sell/trade me your house and 8x8, pretty please. Chroniclose, I need your 8x8 too. If I then acquire the 8x8 of another neighbor who I have mailed in game too, I will have the plot of land for my 24x. I can taste it. Give it me.

• Options
    @Premier kakos‌ Give/sell/trade me your house and 8x8, pretty please. Chroniclose, I need your 8x8 too. If I then acquire the 8x8 of another neighbor who I have mailed in game too, I will have the plot of land for my 24x. I can taste it. Give it me.

Good luck David. It took me over a month of begging borrowing and stealing to get that 24x24 down. The good news is that 8x8s are almost worthless these days and when they go down, there usually isn't anyone waiting to claim them.

• Options
    FoomyFoomy Registered User regular
    Got sent some sort of free gift box thingy in an email, not sure if anyone can redeem the code or just me, or if you got it as well if you can redeem multiples.

But here it is if someone wants to try:
    ArcheAge Winter Maiden's Gift Code - Expires Feb. 28, 2015

33GW-EPN9-J2HY-PMGT-EZYH

To redeem your code, just follow these steps:
    Select "Apply Code" from the ACCOUNT menu, then enter the code above and click "APPLY."
    Choose a character to receive your Winter Maiden's Gift.
    That's it! Your gift box will be delivered via Marketplace mail.

Steam Profile: FoomyFooms
  • Options
    I got one too, looks like unique codes to me.

• Options
    Okay. I'll probably be on tonight for some shenanigans before I'm off for Christmas for a couple days. I'm thinking I will construct a new thread to post during/after the holiday hangout. If there are any good links to tutorials or other such things you'd like to see in the op, either pm me or just post here.

Also, I'm still wanting to get in touch with Prima and Chronicdose about transferring their marionople properties, unless they are planning on continuing to play and utilize the properties. @Premier kakos‌ ?

• Options
    chronic is out of the country for the week

• Options
    What? The holiday hangout didn't last that long!

I will try to finish that new thread tomorrow while I refine a bunch of ore.

• Options
    I have 2 8x8s in dewstone construction site that I am trying to get rid of. One is next to my Merchwater 24x24 and the other is near the corner of construction closest to the rocky pass with the rock monsters. If no one wants them, I am just going to pull the farms up right before the next tax bill is due.

• Options
    I might move an alt 8x8 to the one next to you. Does anyone want an 8x8 spot north of windshade instead? :)

• Options
This discussion has been closed.