As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

That's fucking interesting man, that's fucking interesting! (nsf56k)

19495969798100»

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Convulsing meat tube was my nickname in college

Yo brah CMT is in da house

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Speciesist.

Edit: and we're both cordates!

Still going with Classist since that would be any non mammals. Speciesist would hating on one very specific species of animal. Classist is more general while Genusist would be broader than a speciesist but more narrow than a classist.

Don't even get me started on orderists or familists.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    SwissLionSwissLion We are beside ourselves! Registered User regular
    I accidentally swallowed a really hot piece of fried gnocchi while making dinner tonight and I had to feel it as it slowly worked its way through my convulsing meat tube and it sucked balls.

I would have much rather had a second set of jaws to correct the first's fuckup, or at least like, secondary chewing rings instead of dumb sphincters.

ImWcN1I.png?3
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    I actually am starting to feel pretty jealous of that eel

• Options
    EmporiumEmporium Registered User regular
    So Lego was the biggest toy company by revenue in the first half of 2014, with $2.03 billion in sales. The previous leader had been Mattel, but due to falling sales of its Barbie line revenue for the company fell to $2 billion in the same time period. Maybe not fucking interesting, but I found this to be quite neat

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Butler wrote: »
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Moray eels' heads are too narrow to create the negative pressure most fishes use to swallow prey. Quite possibly because of this, they have a second set of jaws in their throat called pharyngeal jaws, which also possess teeth (like tilapia). When feeding, morays launch these jaws into the mouth, where they grasp prey and transport it into the throat and digestive system. Moray eels are the only animals that use pharyngeal jaws to actively capture and restrain prey.

Hi_zps25f629c8.jpg
    When the eel in the reef
    bites with xenomorph teeth
    THAT'S A MORAAAAAY!

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Moray eels' heads are too narrow to create the negative pressure most fishes use to swallow prey. Quite possibly because of this, they have a second set of jaws in their throat called pharyngeal jaws, which also possess teeth (like tilapia). When feeding, morays launch these jaws into the mouth, where they grasp prey and transport it into the throat and digestive system. Moray eels are the only animals that use pharyngeal jaws to actively capture and restrain prey.

Hi_zps25f629c8.jpg
    When the eel in the reef
    bites with xenomorph teeth
    THAT'S A MORAAAAAY!

Get back inside. I'll get you when we's eatin' 'em.

*ZOOP*

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    rip in peace, thread

you were fucking interesting

broken image link
  • Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    Gotta end this with something interesting...

• Options
    Captain MarcusCaptain Marcus now arrives the hour of actionRegistered User regular
    437px-Moving_Day_1856.jpg
    Due to a quirk of contract law, for about a hundred and fifty years every lease in New York City would expire on May 1st at 9 am. This was known as "Moving Day", and seriously confused many visitors to the city.
    By the time we returned down Broadway, it seemed to me that the city was flying before some awful calamity. "Why," said I, "Colonel, what under heaven is the matter? Everyone appears to be pitching out their furniture, and packing it off." He laughed, and said this was the general "moving day." Such a sight nobody ever saw unless it was in this same city. It seemed a kind of frolic, as if they were changing houses just for fun. Every street was crowded with carts, drays, and people. So the world goes. It would take a good deal to get me out of my log-house; but here, I understand, many persons "move" every year

Rent controls and manpower shortages ended the practice at the start of World War 2.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Montreal's the same thing with July 1st as moving day, because it used to be legally mandated for it back when we were New France.

When I was living downtown, I would turn down perfectly nice apartments because they wouldn't give me the option to not have a July 1st ending date, because finding moving trucks for a reasonable price on "moving day" is stupidly impossible.

Also, one of the theories behind the original law was so that landlords couldn't evict tenants while there was still snow on the ground. New york doesn't get as much snow, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was similar reasoning.

Psykoma on
  • Options
    FalxFalx Registered User regular
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    language and the way the brain interprets it is craaaaaaazy

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    So... if I wanna be better at Spanish, I need to go into a coma. Cuz seriously, I was never good in high school and it's all been downhill since then.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    This thread was one of the best.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I dunno. It was pretty damn good, but at one point we had a Poop Thread.

• Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    the jelqing thread was better

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Don't give a fuck, this was my jam.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Dolphins don't have any hands.

• Options
    Dolphins don't have any hands.

this is the facts thread, if you must insert your personal beliefs please Teach the Controversy w/r/t dolphin hands

it's just a matter of respect dude

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    They're Dolphins not Dolhands.

• Options
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

fuckin' wow okay I do not have time to educate you about basic marine biology

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

no silly, these are doll hands

dk_3jointed_male_hands_02.jpg

This discussion has been closed.