Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Video Game Music 2: Symphony of the NiGHTS

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
  • HenroidHenroid Radio Demon Internet HellRegistered User regular
    I expect Cadence of Hyrule music to show up any minute now.

Centrism is just the cowardly way to be a bigot w/o being explicit about it.
    American politics isn't 4D chess, it's just if you give a shit about other people or not.
    edited June 13
    IT BEGINS.

Edit - It's a medley of overworld themes oh my gosh <3

Henroid on
    American politics isn't 4D chess, it's just if you give a shit about other people or not.
    BahamutZEROEndless_SerpentsBeastehEmerlmaster999Crippl3Dark Raven XMoth 13
    Lost Woods combat.

Endless_SerpentsBeastehEmerlmaster999Moth 13
    edited June 13

FIRE

Beasteh on
    Endless_SerpentsEmerlmaster999JaysonFourASimPersonMoth 13
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular

Persona Q2 - Invitation to Freedom

aka: Still Suprising

New Persona music is always a joy

- Fixed a bug where the Moon was upside down.
    - Fixed a weird door.
    Moth 13
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »

FIRE

So the guy they got to be lead guitarist on Cadence of Hyrule is a pretty prolific game music YouTuber in his own right- and a few days after CoH dropped, this showed up on his YouTube channel:

It's as glorious as it looks.

steam_sig.png
    DelzhandBeastehMoth 13
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Cadence of Hyrule boss name spoiler

Steam|FFXIV|Switch SW-3472-4893-0802
    Moth 13
    edited June 20
    YouTube has finally been recommending me shit correctly, this went up minutes ago:

Edit - I can't believe how good this sounds.

Henroid on
    BeastehTynnanMoth 13
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

BahamutZERO.gif
    Andy JoeLD50Moth 13
    Did this one get posted already? I don't remember.

BahamutZERO.gif
    BeastehMoth 13
    Of all the things I wish my parents would've done for me in my childhood, I wish they would've had me learn piano somehow. I'm increasingly fascinated with it and wish I could play it.

BahamutZEROMoth 13

BahamutZERO.gif
    Beasteh
    heard this one on SGDQ and liked it

BahamutZERO.gif
    awwwww yeah this one too, which I've heard before but owns

BahamutZERO.gif
    Did You Know Gaming has an episode on Koji Kondo.

:rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate:

Crippl3Moth 13
  • manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    edited June 28
    I'm having a really hard time identifying what kind of music Frequency, FromSoft's in house music studio is. Is it techno? Classical? Industrial? Rock? I'm trying to find bands/groups similar to it since I find the music so striking.

manwiththemachinegun on
    BahamutZERO

BahamutZERO.gif
    Moth 13
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    FFXIV's raid and boss music is fuckin buckwild

Dark Raven XMoth 13Beasteh
    Gilgamesh's theme is the best thing to happen to Final Fantasy, I swear. Shout outs to FFXIV and FFXIII-2 for putting it to great use.

who else played chocobo racing

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    In honor of Remedy getting the publishing rights for Alan Wake back and potentially porting it to PS4 or Switch.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
    Dark Raven X
    here is the playlist SGDQ '19 used between runs

BahamutZERO.gif
    DisruptedCapitalist

ok this is a trailer for a (promising) mod but it has a remastered version of the morrowind theme and its so goood

Henroid
  • Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 Scarf Prince Registered User regular
    Three Houses music is starting to get out there with the previews, and this battle music is my jam.

Beasteh wrote: »
    Remember when part 3 was available for a time only through Sega Channel for some reason?

• JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    One of the absolute unsung classics of the N64 had to be Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. It may not have gotten the same exposure the Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon games did, but damn did it have some killer music.

Gorgeous Musical Castle, Part II - the final dungeon of the game. You might be expecting something different- something muted, something quiet. And then you hear the band tuning up as you come through the doors, and the music just takes off and captures the moment as you just start whooping everything in sight.

And one of my favorite musicians did a cover of it that made it even more amazing.

steam_sig.png
    golden axe iii had some bangers

That song oozes Sega genesis-ness

BahamutZERO.gif
    Speaking of Sega Genesis-ness, Chrono Trigger music done on the Genesis sound chip.