As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Room Shares 2014

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
Post here if you are looking to share your room, or looking for a room to share.
YOU MAY NOT POST HERE TO TRADE ROOM SPACE FOR BADGES.

This is not a discussion thread; ONLY POSTS IN THE DESCRIBED FORMATS BELOW WILL BE ALLOWED.

If you have a room and want to fill space, use this format:

--

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:
Total Cost:
Date Arriving:
Date Leaving:
Number of Spots Available:
My Gender
Your Gender:
Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes/Requests:

----

If you are looking for a place to sleep, use this format:

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:
Date Leaving:
Spots Needed:
My Gender:
Your Gender:
Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes:

____
zerzhul wrote: »
A quick note, you get ONE post in this thread per UNIQUE room share situation. Do not re-post your offer/request. Re-posts will be deleted.

If you need to modify your post and cannot edit it yourself (account too new), PM me and I will make the edit for you. Not having permission to edit is not a valid excuse for re-posting.

If you *really* think you have a good reason to post for a second time, PM me first.

• Options
    MarokazamMarokazam Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: August 28th
    Date Leaving: September 2nd
    Spots Needed: 1
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender: Does not matter
    Best Contact Method: Twitter @Matt_Volk or email volkmatt89@gmail.com

Additional Notes: I am a courteous person and will clean up after myself. I can get along with anyone and not stingy in any way.

• Options
    rahnawynrahnawyn Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: August 28th or 29th (either works, I live an hour drive away)
    Date Leaving: September 1st or 2nd, either works
    My Gender: Female
    Your Gender: Female preferred, or mixed
    Best Contact Method: Twitter @rahnawyn or email kayla.derbyshire@live.com

Additional Notes: I am perfectly fine sleeping on the floor. Or in a closet. In a shower? Whatever, really.

I'm a big Nintendo person, the 3DS is my favorite thing since sliced bread and I'm a proud Wii U owner. I also love tabletop, and my halfling paladin recently perished when my friend stabbed me through the heart during my last campaign. I also play MTG (though I'm horrendous, I don't have enough money to spend on cards) and will cherish my very first deck (G/B suck deck) until the end of time. I'm currently in a grad program in Washington to be a teacher so I get along with people pretty well. I'd prefer to room with another female just for ~safety~, but if it comes down to it I'll do whatever needs to be done.

rahnawyn on
  • Options
    MrPlutoniumMrPlutonium Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Leaving: September 2nd
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: email: youri.lammers@gmail.com

Additional Notes: Easy going and capable of keeping everything clean / in one piece.

• Options
    GwyntGwynt Registered User new member
    edited May 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Red Lion
    Total Cost: $700
    Date Arriving: August 29th
    Date Leaving: September 1st
    Number of Spots Available: 3
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter
    Best Contact Method: e-mail matnest10@hotmail.com

My friend is also in the room so that's two males in the room so far.
    There's only one bed in the room so bring something to sleep on if you can.
    Please have "PAX HOTEL" as the e-mail subject so I know to actually read the e-mail.
    Cash please and I'd like to receive payment first day(check-in day).

Gwynt on
  • Options
    TalciumTalcium Registered User new member
    edited May 2014
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: August 29th
    Date Leaving: September 1st
    Your Gender: Either
    Best Contact Method: email - gelvezonj@gmail.com or twitter @jaygel1

Additional Notes: I don't mind sleeping on the floor, and I'll make sure to clean up after myself! I'll be flying in on Friday and leaving Monday night. I'm not doing anything special at PAX, so my luggage is quite minimal.

Talcium on
  • Options
    itstannerbitstannerb Registered User regular
    Hotel: renaissance seattle hotel
    Total Cost: $891
    Date Arriving: 28th
    Date Leaving: 1st
    Number of Spots Available: 2
    My Gender Male
    Best Contact Method: benson.tanner@gmail.com

Price will depend on if there ends up being a 3rd person

• Options
    Jonny09Jonny09 Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:8/28/14
    Date Leaving:9/1/14
    Spots Needed:1
    Your Gender:IDC
    Best Contact Method:Email. jmartinez_09@msn.com

Additional Notes:I live near Seattle so I can come down whenever. I'll be out and about at various late night pax events. Would love to meet new friends!

• Options
    JesusInHDJesusInHD Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Edit: Spot taken.

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Renaissance Seattle Hotel
    Total Cost: $111 per night
    Date Arriving: 8/28
    Date Leaving: 9/2
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    Your Gender: All
    Best Contact Method: jcorlosky@gmail.com

This is a double occupancy room with 1 King bed. Sleeping arrangements TBD! I'm staying in Seattle an extra day, so I wouldn't necessarily expect anyone to be staying the 5th night - if you're only staying 4 nights, that's cool with me!

JesusInHD on
  • Options
    koleypunchkoleypunch Portland, OR/Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Renaissance Hotel
    Total Cost: 891
    Date Arriving: Thursday Aug 28th
    Date Leaving: Monday Sept 1
    My Gender: Female, will be sharing one bed with BF
    Your Gender: No preference
    Best Contact Method: emailing me - koleypunch@gmail.com

Additional Notes: Originally booked the room thinking my friend had already gotten his passes. He did not. Now we have an extra bed!

koleypunch on
    location! location! bees!
  • Options
    MovieStarKittenMovieStarKitten Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: 8/28/14
    Date Leaving: 9/1/14
    Your Gender: Either
    Best Contact Method: Email: moviestarkitten@hotmail.com

Additional Notes: Hi my name is Sara. I really want to stay as near to the convention center as possible. I prefer not to sleep on the floor or be in a room intended for crowding. :blush: I am neat, clean, quiet and do not snore.
    I have been to Prime before.

MovieStarKitten on
  • Options
    StarYoshiStarYoshi Game Designer / Data Scientist USARegistered User regular
    edited May 2014
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 8/26/14 (Flexible)
    Date Leaving: 9/2/14
    My Gender: M
    Your Gender: No Preference
    Best Contact Method: E-Mail: staryoshi87@yahoo.com

Additional Notes: I'm attending PAX Dev and PAX Prime, so I'll be in town a bit longer than most. If you're looking for other Dev attendees to help cover the cost of an extended stay, I'm your man. It would be nice to network and talk shop, too ;) (I can accommodate a later arrival date, if necessary.)

StarYoshi on
    Attendance
    PAX Prime / PAX Dev 2014
    PAX Prime 2013
    PAX Prime 2009
  • Options
    ParkerMParkerM SeattleRegistered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 8/29
    Date Leaving: 9/1
    Spots Needed: 2*
    Best Contact Method: email me at parker@treemoore.com and then we can exchange phone numbers from there!

Additional Notes: Lookin' for a place to crash with my cousin. Possibly my girlfriend too, though. We live about 45 minutes south of Downtown. Last year we drove everyday and parking and gas ended up being $200 bucks, so why not try and stay in Seattle? As long as we can walk to the WSC, we are happy. Would like a 2 bed room, but single bed with a cot available is fine (of course you would get the bed haha) Willing to drop around $300 bucks, but could go to $350.

About us: All three of us are really friendly and laid back. My girlfriend and I love MTG and dig handheld, and my cousin just goes with the flow. None of us drink or blaze, but don't care if others do! Oh we like hygiene too so you don't need to worry about smelly people. Thanks for looking!

Waiting for Prime 2014:)
    Prime 2013
  • Options
    ParanoidBearParanoidBear Registered User new member
    edited May 2014
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:08-28
    Date Leaving:09-02
    My Gender:Male
    Your Gender:anything
    Best Contact Method: email malfaropx@gmail.com

Additional Notes:I can keep up after myself also won't even talk to you if you are not the social type I can just go with the flow, also If you want to hang out after the main event I am your man.

ParanoidBear on
  • Options
    DashDDashD Dread Pirate Chef Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2014
    NEED SPACE

Date arriving: Aug 29
    Date Leaving: Sept 1
    Spots needed: 1
    My gender: Female
    Your gender: mixed group or female
    Best contact method: PM here or email, georgina.shultz@gmail.com

About me: I'm a Seattle local but don't like having to drive home after the concerts, et al and would love to have a hotel to crash at. I can sleep just about anywhere and don't mind sharing a bed (that's fairly con-standard for me) or sleeping on the floor. I'm not cosplaying, so luggage would be limited to clean clothes and shower stuff, because bathing is good. Also, I'm more than willing to act as taxi to and from SeaTac (one trip each way) if you aren't going to rent a car.

DashD on

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I understand that some of you are new users, but this is /not/ a discussion thread, which is pretty clearly written in the OP. Only posts of the prescribed formats are permitted. If you want to discuss hotels, there's a thread for that. I have removed the posts in question, in case that's confusing.

• Options
    jthom252jthom252 Duarte, CARegistered User regular
    edited June 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Springhill Suites Seattle Downtown (Two Bed Suite)
    Total Cost: $1150 ($230 / night)
    Date Arriving: Thursday (8/28)
    Date Leaving: Tuesday (9/2)
    Number of Spots Available: 4 total, waiting to hear on the last spot currently.
    Best Contact Method: Email (forwardbackspace@gmail.com) or Private Message.

Did a hotel share last year and it worked out pretty great for cost and the convention in general, looking to do the same thing again. This room has two double beds, a mini-fridge, and a couch bed (pretty sure it's a fold-out) - I prefer the couch and can share if needed. Not a smoker, occasional drinker but not an obnoxious drunk, keep my stuff clean and pretty compact - worst case I may have my laptop with me.

Travelling in from the Los Angeles area, planning on heading up on my own unless one of my friends manages to get tickets somehow. If you're the kind of person that doesn't mind someone jumping in on the occasional board game or the likes then I'll gladly join you. Possibly attending Dev but would be doing a separate hotel for Wednesday, if you're considering doing the same then maybe we can work something out.

More details about the hotel are here: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/seadt-springhill-suites-seattle-downtown-south-lake-union/ -- I've stayed here for two previous PAXs and I've been pretty happy with them, if you have any questions about the place then I can do my best to answer you.

Edit: Had to modify the price part due to the occupancy stuff with OnPeak - will be calling and asking if they will allow a 5th for the room without it being an issue, assuming it comes to that - I normally wouldn't worry about this but I've seen it become a issue before so I'm playing it safe. Just got off the phone with the hotel and they clarified the price information, I reverted it back to what it was originally.

Just got this hotel filled. To the other people that emailed me I'll let you know if something changes.

jthom252 on
  • Options
    AnphraxAnphrax TK-4665 Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Sheraton, double bed room, 4 nights
    Total Cost: $280 total each
    Date Arriving: Thu Aug 28, 2014
    Date Leaving: Mon Sep 01, 2014 (late checkout requested, 2-4pm)
    Bed 1: Me, Male
    Bed 2: Taken, Male
    Floor 1: Taken, Female
    Floor 2: Taken, Male

Your Gender: Doesn't matter. I'm rooming up again with a guy I roomed with last year and I completely trust him in any situation.
    Best Contact Method: No PMs, please!

Additional Notes/Requests: This is a non-snoring room. There may be alcohol consumption but nothing crazy is planned. What I've done in the past, and what I will recommend(/require for myself) this year, is taking quick photos of the other roommate's driver's licenses or IDs. I've never had anything disappear from my room but worst case scenario you've got the full names/addresses of everyone that was there if that does happen. Additionally, if anything is damaged in the room I would like to be able to contact everyone. If that is an issue for you I'm totally willing to work something else out that so long as it still gives everyone a little extra comfort.

Anphrax on
  • Options
    KeibiKeibi Registered User regular
    edited May 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: The Roosevelt: A Coastal Hotel (across the street from the Convention Center)
    Total Cost: Approximately $180 per person, will be updated when we talk
    Date Arriving: Friday, August 29, 2014
    Date Leaving: Monday, September 1, 2014
    My Gender: Female, with two male roommates
    Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: PM me here please, or twitter @keibinko

Additional Notes/Requests: Would prefer to have a college-aged roommate (undergrad, grad, whatever, basically 20s). The room has a couch and we can request a roll-away bed at a cost if you don't want to sleep on the floor. My boyfriend and I will be taking the single bed. No smokers, no pets please.

Keibi on
  • Options
    bproehlbproehl Registered User new member
    Need Space

My husband and I currently have a hotel at the Renissence in Seattle for a One king size bed. When we booked the hotel my husband said it was 2 beds. We have 4 people in our group.
    Is there anyone willing to trade a one bed for a two bed. This will be really helpful.

Best way to contact- 425-691-8734 (Text only)

Thanks

• Options
    SkramzSkramz Registered User new member
    edited July 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Grand Hyatt (1block from convention center)
    Total Cost: $50 a night
    Date Arriving: 8/29/14
    Date Leaving: 9/1/14
    Number of Spots Available: 2-3
    My Gender :Male(24) and Female(26) - (Couple)
    Best Contact Method: skramz@ymail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: We're checking in on Friday as we're driving up early that morning and we'll be checking out Monday. Please send an e-mail with a little about yourself and we'll respond with a bit about us. Only real requirements is no drugs and that you shower. Ideally you won't smoke either and please no hardcore drinking inside the hotel room.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    LorsanLorsan Registered User new member
    edited August 2014
    modifications!

Hotel: First Hill Apartments
    Total Cost: $900
    Date Arriving:08/28
    Date Leaving:09/1
    Number of Spots Available: 2 possibly 3
    Best Contact Method: crackerjack916@gmail.com or text 3604three056five0

Additional Notes/Requests: The room I got booked is located around a 5 minute drive from the convention center. It is a loft apartment which has 2 bedrooms and 2 beds in each, kitchen, sitting area. So depending on if someone wants to sleep in the sitting area we can possibly do another person

zerzhul on
  • Options
    teopehtteopeht Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Fairmont Olympic Hotel
    Per Day Cost: $127
    Date Arriving: August 29
    Date Leaving: September 1
    Best Contact Method: teopeht@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: Would prefer cash up front, am ok with you crashing for any or all of the days.

teopeht on
    Ravenclaw fo lyfe.
  • Options
    kibanesskibaness Art Brat CorvallisRegistered User new member
    edited June 2014
    NEED SPACE

Date arriving: August 31st
    Date leaving: September 1st
    Spots needed: 2
    Our genders: male and female
    Your gender: doesn't matter
    Best contact method:

Additional notes: We have a room up until Sunday morning, so we just need a place to crash Sunday night since we'd like to use our Monday passes as well.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    DubbykinzDubbykinz Registered User new member
    edited July 2020
    Hotel: Hilton Seattle
    Total Cost: $1079 (215/night)
    Date Arriving: Thurs, Aug 28th
    Date Leaving: Tues, Sept 2nd
    Number of Spots Available: 1-2+ (depending how many we can fit in the room lol)
    Your Gender: Don't matter
    Best Contact Method: Email -

Additional Notes/Requests: It is a single room with a single king bed, so bring something to sleep on! So far it is me (female), my boyfriend and my one other friend (male). It comes to about $215 a night with taxes, and the hotel is a block from the convention centre, so we can split up costs!!

Tube on
  • Options
    HarvargrHarvargr Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday Aug 28th
    Date Leaving:Monday, Sept 1st
    Spots Needed:2
    My Gender:2 Males
    Best Contact Method: caryhillicke@hotmail.com or Skype: Harvargr

Additional Notes: If you are staying until the 2nd we will still pay our full share so you dont get a heavy extra! My friend and I are comfortable with sleeping on the floor.

• Options
    P|PEP|PE Registered User new member
    edited June 2014
    Have Space
    Hotel: The Roosevelt (1 block away)
    Total Cost: $858
    Date Arriving: Check in Thursday the 28th, late
    Date Leaving: Check out Monday the 1st
    Number of Spots Available: 1, possibly 2
    My Gender: Married Couple (M,F)
    Your Gender: Female preferably, or a couple
    Best Contact Method: Twitter @AxelKingsley. I basically guarantee I won't see a PM on the PA Forums.
    Notes:
    If you're interested we can negotiate cost, but generally we're looking for a proportional share (1/3 if one person, 1/2 if two). This is a single queen room that apparently may not have rollaways, but if you're comfortable sleeping on the floor then great. We would also like to get to know you before the Convention. If you'd like to hang out, great! If you just want to share the lodging and do your own thing, that's fine too. Sorry to single males, but this is what my wife and I are comfortable with.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    a quiet foxya quiet foxy Registered User new member
    edited June 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: The Westin Seattle
    Total Cost: $1,050 / $180 per night (we'll split between you and i)
    Date Arriving: August 28 (flexible)
    Date Leaving: September 2 (flexible)
    Number of Spots Available: 1 - 2
    Best Contact Method: PM here

Additional Notes/Requests: Dates and cost are flexible - if you prefer to stay for a shorter or longer time, we can alter the reservation. This would also reduce the cost.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    YynnYangeYynnYange Registered User new member
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Hotel: SeaTac Value Inn
    Total Cost: $30/night
    Date Arriving: August 29
    Date Leaving: August 31 (possibly Sept. 1 if we can work it out that way)
    Number of Spots Available: 1-2
    My Gender: 2 female
    Your Gender: Preferably female, or we might be Okay with a couple.
    Best Contact Method: by email (elynnlange@gmail.com)
    Additional Notes/Requests: We will definitely be staying at the hotel the nights of the 29th and 30th, but if we can get one or two more people to share with us, then we may stay the night of the 31st as well, if we all would like to. The room has two queen sized beds, so you wouldn't have to sleep on the floor. Also, we will be driving up to Seattle from Southern Oregon, so if you are on the way and would like to ride share with us, as long as you can pitch in for gas and parking, we can certainly arrange to give you a ride. Gas would be about $10/day and $10/day for parking. All would be approximately $50/day.

• Options
    geekgrrlgeekgrrl Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    NEED SPACE:

Date Leaving: 9/2
    Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: Twitter (@frostyplum) or email: wumpushunter at gmail dot com

Additional Notes: As close to the Convention Center as possible, natch. I've been to PAX Prime '08, '09 and '10, so I know the drill. :) I'm friendly, courteous, low-maintenance, and probably won't be using the room for a whole hell of a lot besides sleep and showers. I promise I won't bite.*

*Promise not legally binding

geekgrrl on
  • Options
    kibanesskibaness Art Brat CorvallisRegistered User new member
    edited June 2014
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Mayflower Park Hotel
    Total Cost: $602
    Date Leaving: August 31st (possibly 1st, can be discussed via twitter/email)
    Number of Spots Available: 1 (we can do 2 if you are a couple)
    Our Genders: female and male
    Best Contact Method: twitter (@kibaness) or ichigotora@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: The hotel is just a few blocks away from the convention center and we have two beds so you're definitely welcome to the other. If you'd like to stay til the 1st we can possibly work something out, we'd just have to iron out the details. I keep seeing this shower biz so for safe measures I'll say that it will be a must to room with us. We're very lax and we're up for hanging out anytime during the event but if that's not your thing that's all right too, and in any case we'd like a little info on who we're rooming with.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    istoleyourfoodistoleyourfood Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Spot taken!

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: The Baroness Hotel
    Total Cost: $304
    Date Arriving: Aug. 28
    Date Leaving: Sept 1
    Your Gender: Don't care
    Best Contact Method: istoleyourfood@live.com or forum PM

[*] The Hotel is about a half mile from the convention center. I plan to travel by foot the majority of the time.
      [*] If you have a car, the parking is extra (I think about $20/day but you can call and ask for verification).
      [*] It's a twin suite so there is one bedroom with two twin beds, one bathroom, a living room, and a small kitchen.
      [*] I'm clean, easy to get along with, and usually prefer to go to parties rather than having them come to me (in other words I won't be bringing anyone back to the room with me at night and prefer you not to do the same).

istoleyourfood on
    • Options
      neo_blade01neo_blade01 Registered User regular
      edited July 2014
      EDIT: Found space

NEED SPACE

DATE ARRIVING: 8/28
      DATE LEAVING: 9/1
      SPOTS NEEDED: 3
      MY GENDER: 2M, 1F
      YOUR GENDER: Doesn't Matter
      BEST CONTACT METHOD: PM or email neo.blade01@hotmail.com

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
      My sister, her boyfriend, and I are attending up to Sunday but will be leaving Monday. Some things you should know about us:
      -We do a bit of cosplaying so expect clothes but nothing that clutters the room (We're tidy like that)
      -Don't care if you are a smoker and/or drinker (But would appreciate it if you weren't)
      -We will be checking out the concerts and/or tournaments so we'll be up late
      -I'll be bringing board games and movies
      -Looking for a place very close to the convention center (Prefer Sheraton or Olive8)

Overall, we are all pretty laid-back people looking to make new friends and have a great time.

(Personally, I am willing to sleep on the floor if that helps.)

neo_blade01 on
    • Options
      YunalesckaYunalescka Registered User regular
      NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: AUGUST 28
      Date Leaving: SEPT 2
      Spots Needed: 1 MAYBE 2. both females
      Your Gender: Female
      Best Contact Method: best to contact me at fabuloustalia@gmail.com. I dont check the PM messages here.

Additional Notes: I am a cosplayer and will; be cosplaying all weekend. Looking for other cosplays to hang out with hopefully. Prefer females of course and dont mind how many people stay in a room or place. Looking to have this all settled ASAP. Please let me know. THANK YOU!!!

• Options
      kdee5309kdee5309 Registered User new member
      edited June 2014
      Need SPACE

Date Arriving: 8/28/14
      Date Leaving: 9/1 or 9/2 (flexible)
      Best Contact Method: kdee5309@gmail.com

Additional Notes: Hello! Hope everyone is having a great day! I am just looking for a space to lay my head down while I enjoy the beauty of Pax Prime. I am a very kind person in my 20s and looking to be within distance of the convention. Any other questions, please feel free to ask via e-mail and I would be more than happy to answer. Take care.

zerzhul on
    • Options
      vietdollvietdoll Registered User new member
      edited July 2014
      HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Red Lion Hotel
      Total Cost: 868.08 was quoted from OnPeak
      Date Leaving: 9/1 (4 nights)
      Number of Spots Available: 1 bed
      My Gender: 1M and 1F couple
      Your Gender: Don't care
      Best Contact Method: sappi.lessthan3@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: It is a 2 queen bed room. Would like to split the costs by bed so 2 people would be optimal. Would like half the deposit once we are charged for it (~ a month before PAX) and the rest of your share at check-in. We are in our mid twenties who enjoy a lot of gaming.

zerzhul on
    • Options
      SimpleboSimplebo Registered User new member
      NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 8/29 (Early morning most likely)
      Best Contact Method: ultranitsuj@gmail.com

Additional Notes:
      First time PAX goer, going alone because friends are neet. I'm neat, I shower, and I won't cause any problems.

• Options
      IntradoxIntradox AtlantaRegistered User regular
      edited June 2014
      HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Grand Hyatt
      Total Cost: 531.14 (228.00/night)
      Date Arriving: 8/31
      Number of Spots Available: 1 or 2 spots (1 Bed available - room has 2 beds)
      My Gender: M
      Best Contact Method: contact@syphra.com or Skype: intradox

First time PAX attendee, early 20s. I'm pretty chill and get along with nearly anyone. I just ask that you don't smoke or get blackout drunk (I don't drink or smoke). Just let me know a little about yourself when you contact me.

Intradox on
    • Options
      GreyWolfyGreyWolfy Rochester, NYRegistered User regular
      edited August 2014
      Spots reopened!

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Homewood Suites
      Total Cost: $1002 (Current rate is $290/person total, would go down to $225/person total with 1 more roomie)
      Date Arriving: August 28th Date Leaving: September 1st
      Number of Spots Available: 1-2
      Our Genders: Male & Female Couple, Female, Male
      Your Gender: Female preferred for bed space, either for floor space
      Best Contact Method: PM here on forums, then can exchange emails/phone numbers afterwards

My girlfriend and I will be staying at Homewood a block away from the WSCC, and are looking for roomies! We are non smokers, don't drink, and don't plan on staying up any later than the concerts. Currently I have one female roomie staying with us, and a male friend that will be spending Friday & Saturday night with us. This leaves room for 1 spot to share a bed with our female roommate, and 1-2 floorspace spots for either gender. We're at the homewood as stated above, but I still don't know the exact bed situation. It can either be 1 bed, 1 sofa bed, or 2 beds and 1 sofa bed. Either way, 1 bed is filled by myself and my GF, and the other bed is for our female roommate (with her being ok to share the bed with another female). Send me a message if interested at all!

GreyWolfy on
      FFXIV: Rexus Kalev - Sargatanas
    • Options
      Blackheart82Blackheart82 Virginia BeachRegistered User regular
      HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Sheraton

Date Arriving: 8 - 27
      Date Leaving: 9 - 1
      Your Gender: Does not Matter
      Best Contact Method: PM me here, I will be checking it every week.

Cost will depend on how many people will be staying in our room. I am a fair man and I divide everything equally. The room has a double queen size bed and so we are only trying to have 5-6 people in the room.

We currently have 4 people in the room and so it is possible to have two others.

Additional Notes/Requests

My Clan of people have been going to PAX Prime since 2007. We don't stay up too late but we do like to Play board games late with alcohol involved and we all go out at night to the various functions and parties. We respect everyone else in the room but you have to be tolerable of us til 1am, 2am latest. We prefer a roomie who is older due to us being an older crowd.(Age Range of our group is 26-31.)

• Options
      Hoboking006Hoboking006 Registered User regular
      edited June 2014
      NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 8/28 (Late though)
      Best Contact Method: PM

Additional Notes:

I have a room booked at a hostel but I would like a place that's closer than Jackson and fifth, also I'm kinda on a budget but can be flexible.

Found a room

Hoboking006 on
      May PAX be upon you.
    This discussion has been closed.