As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Giant Bomb: PUSHMO WORLD and maybe E3

1105106107108109111»

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    I don't think a human waist can get that concave but you gotta get those boobs up front

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Probably the thing that gets me most about talking about gender in games in G&T is the arguments around Zero Suit Samus

That shit is soul-crushing

Apologists for that design actually make me angry

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    so, having caught up on the nintendo presentation now, what i wanna know is how does yarn yoshi figure into all the egg physiology debate from before

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Witcher guy is tired.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Radius wrote: »
    I dare you to prove Kirby 's gender.

The cartoon doesn't count.

i put kirby in with the indeterminate gender group

males:

pac-man
    ike
    diddy kong
    little mac
    king dedede
    marth
    sonic
    toon link
    luigi
    olimar
    mario
    donkey kong
    mega man
    link
    fox
    bowser
    pit
    mr. game and watch

females:
    samus
    wii fit trainer
    peach
    rosalina
    zelda
    zero suit samus
    sheik
    palutena

indeterminate:
    charizard
    yoshi
    greninja
    lucario
    kirby
    pikachu

player-determined:
    villager
    mii fighter

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    like if I'm understanding how coop works here, your buddies aren't even showing up in cutscenes or anything so they don't have to be voiced beyond your standard grunts and such

well we chose male characters so that with TruScrote ball scanning technology, you can literally have a 1:1 recreation of your testes on the player character

sadly we don't yet have the hardware power to simulate or find the clitoris yet

it's a reality of game development

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    wii fit trainer is also player-determined

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    depending on how the alternate skins shake out wii fit trainter should arguably be in the "player determined" group

they're almost exclusively presenting the female version and she's very clearly the "default," but the same could be said of the male villager

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    So I own The Witcher and The Witcher 2

Should I really get around to playing them? Should I play them both or just go right to 2? I've hear 1 is a bit ehhh

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    depending on how the alternate skins shake out wii fit trainter should arguably be in the "player determined" group

they're almost exclusively presenting the female version and she's very clearly the "default," but the same could be said of the male villager

Can probably throw Marth in there, too then

This discussion has been closed.