As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Puzzle & Dragons]Franklin Mint Snowglobe dragons guaranteed to increase in value.

• MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I'm getting really frustrated again. I need to level..... everything but the dungeons I can cruise drop shit for feeding monsters. But I try to get through stuff like Mars Crater first floor and I can't get to the boss.

I uvo'd Lucifer so lost him as my dark component of my multicolor teams and I don't have the lits or Stam to bring him back.

• ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Fat fingered Groove Coaster once more (usually I complete without an issue).

On the bright side, I&I skill level 8, Ares skill level 7, Artemis skill level 4.

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    I'm getting really frustrated again. I need to level..... everything but the dungeons I can cruise drop shit for feeding monsters. But I try to get through stuff like Mars Crater first floor and I can't get to the boss.

I uvo'd Lucifer so lost him as my dark component of my multicolor teams and I don't have the lits or Stam to bring him back.

Maybe focus on Pengdra farming?

• TheSmackerTheSmacker Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    I dunno, it seems like it sometimes ignores either of those in order to kill someone
    mts wrote: »
    i think it goes left to right in terms of targeting or maybe the shortest countdown

I think it goes Selected Target > Weak to the attacking element > Unit that will die from the damage > Left to Right

• FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I got a devilit. I don't know if I should save it for Byakko or try to get another for Shiva. I'm not using Byakko as much as I have and I've never used Shiva.

It's also a little annoying that the hardest evo material in the game to get seems to be gold supers for Zeus... That dungeon comes around so rarely and then usually only for an hour.

steam_sig.png
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Fiskebent wrote: »
    I got a devilit. I don't know if I should save it for Byakko or try to get another for Shiva. I'm not using Byakko as much as I have and I've never used Shiva.

It's also a little annoying that the hardest evo material in the game to get seems to be gold supers for Zeus... That dungeon comes around so rarely and then usually only for an hour.

You get two when you turn 365 days old. Just what you need! :)

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Ohh? I'm a few days away then. I know I recently got my 5 gems for hitting 350 a bit ago.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    Nice. I didn't know that. I hit 300 days a couple of weeks ago, so it sounds like I can evolve him in a couple of months at the latest.

steam_sig.png
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    blew through skydragon, got 3 drops on master and then got omega light dragon on legend

camo_sig.png
    Finally got the evo materials for Persephone, so now she's ultimated out and at a decent level. If I get some decent luck I should be able to get Valkyrie to her final non-ult form today, and if things go really well I can pump her up with the white snow globe dragon. Thanks to my glut of Tamadras, everyone gets their full Awakening as soon as they evolve.

My PADHerder account is horribly overdue for an update.

• Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    Fiskebent wrote: »

With Shiva teams, you should really make sure that you have a lot of people with row enhance. That's what really brings them out.

If you have a freyr, a red sonia, a belial, or a red odin then I'd go for shiva, but if you're missing out on row enhances, then stick with byakko.

• TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    So who do I want on a Persephone team? I have Hera-Ur, and I just need a Black Onyx Mask to ult Persephone.

Also, who would I want on a Verche/Izanagi team? I have Sakuya, and have been using Da Qing. I've been using Leilan too, but she seems sub optimal.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    We're getting Poring Tower next week!

Yay!

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    sweet.

i really need to nab a hera ur next time around

camo_sig.png
    Woo, more chain running for skillups!

I'd like to try and get a Tengu this time around. I'm thinking about running Fire Sprite, Parrot as the leader and Echidna, Gigas, R/B Ogre and Octupus as subs.

Do any of you have a leader that matches that? I'd prefer another Parrot but I realise that's a long shot.

steam_sig.png
    edited June 2014
    Considering I've never done Tengu, I saw an intriguing team this morning: W/F Ogre, and each colored Keeper. So it's essentially a tanking team. I'm going to give it a shot later today.

Mugsley on
    Yup. I suck at descends.

I 0-stoned Tengu twice on master with the team above and a Flame Chaser as friend. I got the drop on the second run.

On Tengu, I waited until he got to 40% and did his power up move. Then I popped Echidna and the Flame Chaser and took the rest of his health in one go.

steam_sig.png
  • Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    I cleared every difficulty today of Skydragon Rush... was pretty easy with a Kirin. Cleared Legendary twice; got Dark, Green, Light drops, & on master I got the invade.

I also removed favorites of all my skydragons & ancient dragons and fed them off to free up some space.... debating on getting rid of all these baddies/big baddies. Pretty depressing feeding 5 king baddies off for 0 skill ups & 2k exp.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
    The XP on legendary sky rush is just so good that I've been spending all my stamina there. So now I have a full set of awakened sky dragons to take up box space.

steam_sig.png
    That is what I have been doing. I have leveled twice since yesterday lol. Rank 224 now, after my next run I might level or be pretty close to it.

I have been feeding the dragons off. Don't have much use for them, maybe the Blue/Dark one seeing it has one of the highest attacks in game.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
    Ok, I've freed up about 100 monster box slots for Poring Tower.

Hopefully we'll get another 2x skill event soon and that'll be enough!

Why free up 100 monster box slots... when you can increase your box size by 100?

You should really read the Golden Dragon's best selling self-helf book "Now you're thinking with gems"

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • ZanshinretsuZanshinretsu About 20% more deathstare Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    It's a new thread! I may have rode my Ronia team as high as I can go with challenge mode. I might be stuck on some of the higher tier normal dungeons until I can max out my team levels so I don't get one-shot by some of the heavier enemies. I've actually been mostly running basic things and cashing in stamina for the super dungeons so I can dump exp into my different color teams. I hope we get super golds some time soon.

Also, @38thDoe, I found a good picture for the OP. In case new players haven't seen the REM rants from our previous threads.

My studio's main site
    PSN: Zanshiretsu <-- misspelled because I am dumb.
    So, I managed to fail GC 3 times in a row today. I managed one last run just now, and lo and behold, I have max skilled Ares and I&I. Artemis is skill level 6, but I have 10 unevolved skillups for her waiting in the wings. Now I just need to clear some space for poring tower...

• JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    I need to get rid of Tamadra and make some space. Is there any kind of hierarchy of who should get abilities unlocked before others?

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    At the rate they're throwing them out? Just use it on anyone who you might conceivably even glance at (I have like 10 unclaimed tamas in messages)

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
    Normally you want to hold onto the Tamadra's for a God that you use a lot. However like spoit siad they are giving a lot of them out for free and adding them to different drops, so really any monster that you use on a team you can probably awaken them.

One thing, is sometime in the future they will be increasing the bonus for +HP/ATK/RCV awakenings, so don't have to worry about those being wasted. Same with the double prong attack, how it is going to get a damage increase.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
    edited June 2014
    I hand out tamas based on the difficulty of getting awakenings through other means. Keep the xp required in mind. Heart breakers are more expensive than toy dragons, etc.

Incenjucar on
    edited June 2014
    My tablet has something like 23 Tamas between my box and mail. I don't use the account enough to go too hog wild.

Is it sad I'm actually considering farming Poring enough to get a uvo Mastering?

e: managed to get a skillup a while ago, so I only need 5 skillups for Lilith. Currently at 3/6 after her first ghostring feeding

Mugsley on
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    *Gasp* Poring Tower? Yey Poring Tower!

We need the Hello Kitty dungeon to come back.

Oh hey, Noah is a new descend boss and he is now a young blond girl.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • CantideCantide Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »
    Oh hey, Noah is a new descend boss and he is now a young blond girl.

Just like all my Bible fan fiction!

• Chomp-ChompChomp-Chomp Shonen Princess Registered User regular
    Stats for the Sain Seiya collab are up!

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=86

Oh hot damn, Phoenix Ikki. I want you so bad.

If I play my stones right I'll have an all anime attacker team soon. END GAME, my friends.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Those REM monsters aren't half bad. I might actually roll on it, unlike the DBZ ones

steam_sig.png
  • derangedhermitderangedhermit Madstrike PortugalRegistered User regular
    Hey, i haven't been playing this much...just logging in to grab tamas/stones, but you might want to add this link to the OP: http://guide.padherder.com/Main_Page

Most of the stuff on the SA thread OP is in there.

Battle.net: Madstrike#2175 , GuildWars2: Madstrike.1436
    Is it good or bad that I want to sink the King and Super King into my light Xmas ball?

Although, will probably sink the King into making a King Shynee, now that I look into it.

• UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    Getting a King Masterring seems doable... requires 10 poring drops?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
    Getting a King Masterring seems doable... requires 10 poring drops?