As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons]Franklin Mint Snowglobe dragons guaranteed to increase in value.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Spoit wrote: Β»
    Can someone sell me on uevo ceres? I don't think I can do green Zeus and hera without some serious some expenditures
    Unbindable Green Devil Type with 7 turn timer bind clear and heal.

Beats the tar out of light/dark dungeons and can manage water/light and water/dark dungeons.

Can be used as a sub for G/D Bastet.

Just do what I did and Horus their nips off.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    Does anyone here have Christmas Kirin other than me and that one guy who pulled two?

I only have the chibi one. Those super rare things like Supergirl and Wetmeta never seem to be used.
    Wetatron*

Also noooo, I finally have Kirin and no alike leads to use her with.

That new healer knight would be an amazing sub for her.

• Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    I have a level 70 non-awakened Xmas Kirin but she's too difficult to use at the moment (That and most of her subs are costly.) I could put her in my 1 slot if you want.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    It's fine, I don't think I'll be using her for a while. I'd ask if I needed her since she's a pretty rare pull.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    Still curious about the knight, sword, and spell books out in Japan. I love their stats. Wish they were stateside.

PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I'm really hoping to get a full light/fire attacker team. So many great options for it coming out.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    man, I can't even get past the first level of green zeus

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I got past it, paid a stone on Hera, and then couldn't kill Zeus in time.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    So is there no other way to get the gold/purple Pengdra? I was only able to run this dungeon twice...

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    They're in the light and dark insect dragon dungeons which we'll probably get soonish. But other than that, Pengdra village is pretty much the only early game place that can drop them.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Early game, Light and Dark Pengdra are basically a myth. Late game, you can get them already at max level from the Stone Dragon dungeons.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: Β»
    So is there no other way to get the gold/purple Pengdra? I was only able to run this dungeon twice...

Its not the worst thing in the world to feed RGB pengiuns to your L/D monsters. Its what we had to do for the first year when Light and Dark penguins didn't exist.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    In preparation for Grand Sonia, I went ahead and cleared Legendary Mountain Path. Used my devil team, with a Ronia friend. It was my first time really exploiting Ronia. I know I'm months late on this, but... holy shit, that burst. Wow. The boss just exploded.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Yeah, Mountain path isn't actually too bad at all, I managed to clear it with 0 sonias and a devil team.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: Β»
    So when does the Pengdra Village thing happen today? I can't find a simple schedule.

I said this previously. Get the PADGuide app. It's available in both iTunes and Android app stores. It's got the whole schedule and can tailor to your specific time zone and group.

• Options
    Or go here http://www.puzzledragonx.com/
    everyday.
    Their mobile site is very well done.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Billmaan wrote: Β»
    In preparation for Grand Sonia, I went ahead and cleared Legendary Mountain Path. Used my devil team, with a Ronia friend. It was my first time really exploiting Ronia. I know I'm months late on this, but... holy shit, that burst. Wow. The boss just exploded.
    Speaking of causing things to explode yesterday I ran my GZL team on Blue Flower Dragon.

After my HP falls below the threshold everything withers before my touch

I'm fairly certain I did over 2.3 Million damage with each of my leads alone to the boss on one run.

• Options
    Another Friday wherein I get trolled by Dub Mythlits. I just want some purple ones game.

Grand Sonia looks nuts.

• Options
    Her art is disturbing.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    She can't let Hera win the boobs arms race.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    tried out my GZL for the first time. he is fully awakened and at like 65 i think.
    Still working on getting a team for him
    GZL
    evo thumbelina
    chu chu (still needs final evo)
    Kushi
    and Odin which was a msitake since i totally forgot about the auto heal
    gonna swap in my fire pavarti or devil bastet for now until i can get my rider robin up to speed.

worked pretty well considering. blew through master flower dungeon, gonna like him

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    You have really good GZL subs.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    i actually also have a dino rider too i can always drop in, but like Robin rider, still only on the first form. also need U.Evo for Kush but that can wait.

been running most of the green technicals for penguins whenever i have plants
    though probably need more attackers in there to take advantage of GZLs active

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I am running into a serious problem with skill up materials clogging up my inventory here. So much skill ups, so little evo materials so I can use the skill ups.

I have stuff for my 3 Hakus, Metatron, my 2 Genbu, Kano, and Fortoytops all clogging my space, and then there's all these not-quite-leveled XP mats. And I have BOTH of the monsters that today's Flower Dragon dungeon skills up. Aaaaagh.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    For fortoytops? Do you ever see yourself using that gem?

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    If the Samurai dragons ever get Uevos... http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=542

Plus, throw an Athena in there.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    don't think i actually have the green samurai. Don't have an athena on my GZL account, let alone the team cost to actually evo her

On my tablet i finally pulled a green orb and have the mats to U. Evo my athena there, but i need like 6 more team cost i think

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    I'm thinking about giving this game a shot, i have been playing terrabattle but have gotten bored. If i am not willing to do IAP, can i still enjoy this game?

• Options
    Yes! You will still enjoy yourself. Make sure you read through the OP while you're playing.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    First wave of Byakko skill-up attempts:

1/6

20 remaining to evolve and feed. Hoping for a couple more skill-ups, but I doubt I'll max her, knowing my luck, haha. This will be a multi-event process though, since I need so many keepers, masks, and amelits.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: Β»
    Yes! You will still enjoy yourself. Make sure you read through the OP while you're playing.

I have been reading it but besides rerolling until i get a God hero to start I'm pretty lost. I have to wait to find wifi before i download the extra data. Can you reroll Without redownloading that ton of data?

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    If you're at a pc or have some way of manipulating the installed files then there's specific ones you can get rid of to more quickly reset and restart the tutorial

http://guide.padherder.com/Reroll_Tier_List

Under how do I reroll they lay out the method for iPhone/android

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    38thDoe wrote: Β»

It helped me get through one of the stone dragon dungeons. :p

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    My max-skilled Fortoytops sees some use when I feel like running Cu Chu...aka whenever there's a blue dungeon I just want to annihilate. Though Athena can probably do the trick just as well now and much easier to find a friend with her up.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    So, I've got my rank 20 gift pull thing. Who wants to roll the dice with me?

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options

Still, I wouldn't try and skill him up. Maybe if it was Pavarti. I'm sure you have something better to go through the mystic stone dragons now.

38thDoE on steam

• Options

Still, I wouldn't try and skill him up. Maybe if it was Pavarti. I'm sure you have something better to go through the mystic stone dragons now.

I try to skill things up if I happen to get the mats, in case it comes to be useful later That said, tops is low on my list. The giant pile of chasers I have is where my efforts go. Chasers are not fun to use for skill ups.

• Options
    This little guide is pretty good. It also goes into details about desired starting REM rolls as well since everyone has different opinions. It hasn't been updated since last month unfortunately so the norns are missing out of them.

The SA guide is more up to date.

• Options
    holy shit GZL is amazing. went into Hera Beorc cause i figured why not, gonna blow some stamina on it.

completley demolished legend. Got up to hera with like 3 green orbs wondering if i could stall until chu chu came up again. first turn she does her orb change and drops me under 80% and I now have 2 TPA and a 3 match for green. bastet, GZL, 1 shot. and i got a +drop

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    oU1FZYJ.png
    the turns...

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy