As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Aw, son of a [Cards Against Humanity] (On break for a while, but reserves welcome)

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    What gets better with age? Passive-aggressive Post-it notes
    They just keep getting funnier and funnier as I ignore them. I'll show you who's the passive aggressive master.

• Options
    Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
    And yet by giving Kaplar another point you made the flow of notes cease.

Round 28: Ketar is judging

I am become _______, destroyer of _______!

Please PM your answers while Ketar brings an end to the current judge rotation.

• Options
    @Dr. Flamingo is still in the middle of their transformation sequence.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    My whiny kitty has become a destroyer of peace and quiet.

I am become Genghis Khan's DNA, destroyer of the Gulags. (Dr. Flamingo)
    I am become an overwhelming variety of cheeses, destroyer of bowels, bowels and more bowels. (See317) (*)
    I am become Whoopi Goldberg, destroyer of an interracial threesome between two women and a ghost. (Grunt's Ghosts)
    I am become nipple blades, destroyer of dick fingers. (Mi-go Hunter)
    I am become the entire internet, destroyer of shutting the fuck up. (Kaplar)
    I am become sexual humiliation, destroyer of an asymmetric boob job. (Elvenshae)

@Ketar, what's your new form going to turn into a parking lot?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Being lactose intolerant, I am all too aware of and must acknowledge the destructive powers of cheeses on bowels.

I'm laughing. Not crying. Really.

• Options
    Leave it to See317 to misbriehave.

Round 29: Grunt's Ghosts is judging

What's the next superhero/sidekick duo?

Please PM your answers while Grunt's Ghosts puts the Infinite Toilet to the test.

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Is that a two-card question, @Man in the Mists ?

• Options
    Yes, it is.

• Options
    @Ketar, superheros. Not supervillains ... yet.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Oops! Forgot to do that last night.

What's the next superhero/sidekick duo? My machete/Amputees (Kaplar) (*)
    What's the next superhero/sidekick duo? My vagina/Yelling "girl power!" and doing a high kick (Elvenshae)
    What's the next superhero/sidekick duo? Drinking responsibly/What to do with all of this chocolate on my penis (Ketar)
    What's the next superhero/sidekick duo? RoboCop/A cooler full of organs (See317)
    What's the next superhero/sidekick duo? Kale/Spinach (Mi-go Hunter)
    What's the next superhero/sidekick duo? Men/Having shotguns for legs (Dr. Flamingo)

@Grunt's Ghosts, which issue have you already bought?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    This summer, forget the fight between the Tin Man and the Popsicle Old Man, watch a true action hero return to save Mexico and the world!

Danny Trejo returns as the sharpest slayer south of the boarder, and this time he has help from Michelle Rodriguez as a quad amputee with a pistol popping pussy in Machete and Amputee Girl.

*This film is not yet rated*

• Options
    Interesting concept, Kaplar. A hero that can make its own sidekicks.

Round 30: Mi-go Hunter is judging

After blacking out during New Year's Eve, I was awoken by _______.

Please PM your answers while Mi-go Hunter does a quick limb-check.

• Options
    Somebody wake up @Grunt's Ghosts.

• Options
    WHO DARES SUMMON MY AWESOME WRATH!!!

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Better hope there's no videotape...

After blacking out during New Year's Eve, I was awoken by actually getting shot, for real. (Ketar)
    After blacking out during New Year's Eve, I was awoken by my manservant, Claude. (Grunt's Ghosts)
    After blacking out during New Year's Eve, I was awoken by testicular torsion. (Elvenshae)
    After blacking out during New Year's Eve, I was awoken by the miracle of childbirth. (Dr. Flamingo) (*)
    After blacking out during New Year's Eve, I was awoken by all the poop inside of my body. (Kaplar)
    After blacking out during New Year's Eve, I was awoken by the rhythmic pelvic thrusting of a young Betty White. (See317)

@Mi-go Hunter, why is your resolution never to get plastered at a New Year's party again?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    What better way to wake up from a hangover than experiencing the miracle of childbirth.

• Options
    It must have been childbirth, since there was a huge pain in the crotch area and Dr. Flamingo was yelling to push.

Round 31: Kaplar is judging

My gym teacher got fired for adding _______ to the obstacle course.

Please PM your answers while Kaplar attempts to evade the baby cannons.

• Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    Sounds like the gym teacher was a designer for Takeshi's Castle...

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    If that was true, the assemblies would feature the most extreme eliminations.

My gym teacher got fired for adding seduction to the obstacle course. (See317)
    My gym teacher got fired for adding smashing all the pottery in a Pottery Barn in search of rupees to the obstacle course. (Dr. Flamingo)
    My gym teacher got fired for adding an M. Night Shyamalan plot twist to the obstacle course. (Mi-go Hunter)
    My gym teacher got fired for adding good grammar to the obstacle course. (Elvenshae)
    My gym teacher got fired for adding double penetration to the obstacle course. (Grunt's Ghosts) (*)
    My gym teacher got fired for adding a death ray to the obstacle course. (Ketar)

@Kaplar, what caused you and your classmates to rise up in rebellion?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    I thought seduction was going to be the worst when I first read it, but My gym teacher got fired for adding double penetration to the obstacle course.

Kaplar on
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Apparently the principal couldn't ignore it when Grunt's Ghost's classmates kept calling the gym teacher "Coach DODA"

Round 32: Elvenshae is judging

In Michael Jackson's final moments, he thought about _______.

Please PM your answers while Elvenshae goes over some strange obstacle course blueprints they were bequeathed.

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Uh oh, @Grunt's Ghosts has to exorcise Michael out of the Neverland Ranch again.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    A few players ran smack into the "get a great card for this round as a new card" rule.

In Michael Jackson's final moments, he thought about peeing a little bit. (Dr. Flamingo)
    In Michael Jackson's final moments, he thought about being replaced by a robot. (Mi-go Hunter) (*)
    In Michael Jackson's final moments, he thought about meaningless sex. (Grunt's Ghosts)
    In Michael Jackson's final moments, he thought about the Holy Bible. (Ketar)
    In Michael Jackson's final moments, he thought about the token minority. (See317)
    In Michael Jackson's final moments, he thought about turning the rivers red with the blood of infidels. (Kaplar)

@Elvenshae, what did Michael think right before seeing the light?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    In Michael Jackson's final moments, he thought about being replaced by a robot.

I've seen that movie!

• Options
    You wouldn't believe how long it took Mi-go Hunter to perfect robo-Jackson's moonwalk subprogram.

Round 33: Dr. Flamingo is judging

What keeps me warm during the cold, cold winter?

Please PM your answers while Dr. Flamingo proves that floofy fur is a better insulator than cold steel.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Having a not very cold winter helps quite a lot.

What keeps me warm during the cold, cold winter? Some kind of concentrated encampment for people (Mi-go Hunter)
    What keeps me warm during the cold, cold winter? Oompa-Loompas (See317)
    What keeps me warm during the cold, cold winter? The euphoric rush of strangling a drifter (Elvenshae)
    What keeps me warm during the cold, cold winter? Scrubbing under the folds (Kaplar)
    What keeps me warm during the cold, cold winter? My first period (Grunt's Ghosts)
    What keeps me warm during the cold, cold winter? Piece of shit Christmas cards with no money in them (Ketar) (*)

@Dr. Flamingo, how do you avoid having to wait for Spring to thaw you out?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    When it's cold outside, at least I have Christmas Cards to warm my heart... They make excellent kindling.

• Options
    When it's cold outside, at least I have Christmas Cards to warm my heart... They make excellent kindling.

Sure, but nothing burns like an oompa loompa, their all-candy diets mean they burn bright and hot and quick.

• Options
    Ketar has found that the rage caused by empty cards is good at keeping frost from forming.

Round 34: See317 is judging

War! What is it good for?

Please PM your answers while See317 checks on the status of the War on Christmas.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    No shortage of good answers this round.

War! What is it good for? Exactly what you'd expect (Elvenshae) (*)
    War! What is it good for? Resurrecting an army of six million Jews and conquering Germany (Grunt's Ghosts)
    War! What is it good for? The violation of our most basic human rights (Kaplar)
    War! What is it good for? Trying to feel something, anything (Dr. Flamingo)
    War! What is it good for? Rock music and premarital sex (Ketar)
    War! What is it good for? A lifetime of internalized guilt (Mi-go Hunter)

@See317, why are you scoffing at peace?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    War, it's good for Exactly what you'd expect.

• Options
    What did Elvenshae want? Everything to blow up. What did Elvenshae get? Everything blowing up.

Round 35: Ketar is judging

_______: good to the last drop.

Please PM your answers while Ketar watches the last suicide drone plummet towards its target.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Wow, spaced out on this a bit. Sorry about that.

Roofies: good to the last drop. (Dr. Flamingo) (*)
    Licking the cake batter off grandma's fingers: good to the last drop. (Elvenshae)
    Kurt Cobain's death: good to the last drop. (See317)
    A stray pube: good to the last drop. (Grunt's Ghosts)
    Just the tip: good to the last drop. (Mi-go Hunter)
    The size of my penis: good to the last drop. (Kaplar)

@Ketar, what do you happily drain dry?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Huh. I'm so desperate for sleep lately that I would gladly roofie myself if it would mean being less tired the next day. Anything else would just be a bonus!

• Options
    Dr. Flamingo would be happy to provide you with one. They're even nice enough to give you a very thorough exam while you sleep.

Round 36: Grunt's Ghosts is judging

Like _______, State Farm is there.

Please PM your answers while Grunt's Ghosts checks the rates on cherry insurance.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Looks like that line got cancelled after too many "oral doesn't count" clauses.

Like making up for 10 years of shitty parenting with a PlayStation, State Farm is there. (Mi-go hunter)
    Like pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza at supper time, State Farm is there. (Dr. Flamingo)
    Like a headache that's definitely cancer, State Farm is there. (Ketar)
    Like not having sex, State Farm is there. (Kaplar) (*)
    Like being John Malkovich, State Farm is there. (Elvenshae)
    Like when you fart and a little bit comes out, State Farm is there. (See317)

@Grunt's Ghosts, how do you wish your insurance company would be reliable?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    State Farm people don't show up when you do the jingle. I know this.

It's the same let down as not having sex after the 5th date.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Well, at least Kaplar isn't getting screwed by their insurance company. Or by anyone else, for that matter.

Round 37: Mi-go Hunter is judging

My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of _______ and _______.

Please PM your answers while Mi-go Hunter finds themself stuck on a "get the insurance money" treadmill.

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    @Ketar and @Grunt's Ghosts are going round and round and round and...

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Sorry, didn't have time to come up with anything amusing. Barely made the bus as it is.

My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of mutually-assured destruction and slicing a ham in icy silence. (See317)
    My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of me time and not believing in giraffes. (Kaplar)
    My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of a bus that will explode if it goes under 50 miles per hour and slow motion. (Grunt's Ghosts)
    My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of vehicular manslaughter and multiple stab wounds. (Elvenshae)
    My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of child abuse and child support payments. (Dr. Flamingo) (*)
    My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of throwing a virgin into a volcano and my sex dungeon. (Ketar)

@Mi-go Hunter, what's got you spinning right round, like a record?

Man in the Mists on