As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[League of Legends] Our Final Boss is not the biggest bad

19596979899101»

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    embrace the heels

liEt3nH.png
  • LilleDjevelLilleDjevel Registered User regular
    Playing team builder to get the icons, and well the MM keeps matching me with unranked/bronzez I kinda get why people are stuck down there and I have figured out how to solv the world hunger problems...

Grass Grows,
    Birds Fly,
    'til there's Fire in the Sky...

steam_sig.png
  • WhiteSharkWhiteShark Registered User regular
    Eve: "Time to feed."

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Playing Eve is like only a couple steps down from playing Shaco.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • PrjctD_CaptainPrjctD_Captain iFizzRegistered User regular
    [27:32] [All] BrightWing: GG noob team cant make new thread to save their life

Steam: BrightWing
    PSN: BrightWing13 FFX|V:ARR Bright Asuna
  • DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    That thread smell, needs a wash.

• DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    I think I have been convinced of the power of Teemo mid. The build is simple as fuck and super strong:

Start ring or flask for hard matchups
    Nashor's Tooth
    Runaan's
    Wit's End (can rush this if you're behind)
    Past that build AP or whatever. You don't need boots because you're Teemo.

Every single strike applies Nashor's, his E, and the Wit's End shred to two targets. Your three main items are cheap to buy (and you don't need NLRs) and you don't need a mana item or boots, meaning you powerspike much earlier than your competition. He's one of the fastest splitpushers in the game, does stronger-than-Kayle damage in teamfights, provides 25 magic pen to all his teammates, has a huge map control advantage in the shrooms (also forcing the other team to buy more pinks oracle's). Also you are literally the devil when you play him

Dehumanized on
  • PrjctD_CaptainPrjctD_Captain iFizzRegistered User regular
    I would be worried about long range mages like Xer, Syndra, Lux with that though.

Steam: BrightWing
    PSN: BrightWing13 FFX|V:ARR Bright Asuna
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Burnage on
  • DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    I would be worried about long range mages like Xer, Syndra, Lux with that though.

Yeah, it's probably not a build you can run into every matchup. But when you can, oh man

• imdointhisimdointhis I should actually stop doin' this. Registered User regular
    but i bought this arctic varus skin :(

This discussion has been closed.