As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Penny Arcade Collaborative Playlist Project

Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
http://open.spotify.com/user/raijinq/playlist/1PwhJ724EnrO7mJfodlB9Z

Got Spotify?

Like music?

Are you like me and have a hard time discovering new music?

Do you like all genres of music?

This is the place for you!

Let's all add songs and create a gigantic Playlist of music that we can all listen to and use to find new music or maybe rediscover music we forgot we loved.

Let's openly mock people's selections!

Let's fucking do this!

Speed RacerTheStigUnbreakableVowGoatmonBucketmanCorehealernicopernicusDrCongoBrocksMullet

• NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    Burp. Alriiiiiiiight.

I just got two growlers filled, a Saison and a Belgian IPA.

Wait this isn't the beer thread. Also I'm Nathan on Spotify.

brDe918.jpg
    jgeisThe Judge
    I saw Dean Ween Group open for Primus on Saturday, and they played Transdermal Celebration and it's been stuck in my head ever since. Now it can be stuck in your head, too.

brDe918.jpg
    NoSobriquet
  • BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    How do I add songs to your playlist dude. Or do we post stuff here?

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    It should be collaborative so anyone should be able to add music. I'm on my phone right now so I'm not sure

You follow the playlist, then click the three dots on a track you wanna add and select "Add To:"

brDe918.jpg
    Belruel
    I followed it and then tried adding a song, I thiiiink it worked?

vmn6rftb232b.png
    Don't post stuff here, we have a groove thread for posting random music off youtube or whatever.

brDe918.jpg
    Pretty Girl Rock is 2catchy.

brDe918.jpg
    Raijin Quickfoot
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    hey wait a minute

Speed Racer
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    You got a problem?

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Hey everyone

if your respective playlists don't have a bunch of Janelle Monae in them

well then smarten up

jgeisUsagiRaijin QuickfootYaYaArtreusSpeed RacerUnbreakableVowcabsyN1tSt4lkerDonovan PuppyfuckerEvigilant
    Put some on there then!

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I am not american, so I can't.

Someone add Electric Lady, Primetime, Tightrope, Cold War, We Were Rock n Roll

just wondering why you'd start this two and a half hours after I'd started this INDEPENDENCE DAY themed collaborative playlist when my idea is CLEARLY more appropriate for this day of national celebration

http://open.spotify.com/user/1234402619/playlist/7iGeV8BNj3hdc3f8DA2a8A

You can have your appropriate independence day Playlist!

I've had this idea for awhile and you're part reminded me I need to make this thread.

We can share! That's the American spirit

• JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    I was JUST THINKING the other day that we should do this.

If we had a way to vote up/down tracks and show like, the top 25 by consensus that would be amazing.

What is the standard of etiquette for track adding (how many do I add before getting yelled at for pooping up the list)?

signature.png

I don't know. Don't add 100 songs in one day.

yo which country you talkin' about

Slacker71The BetgirlUnbrokenEvaMagellNeoTomaDonovan PuppyfuckerBucketmanReynolds

yo which country you talkin' about

USSR

I've already added the best song.

Shaquille O'Neal's classic I'm Outstanding

I added six songs from my Summer playlist which should be plenty for now.

P.S. <3 St. Vincent

signature.png

Noisymunk
  • FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    Oh hell yes. Going to subject you to Swedish music.

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    cmon ride the train

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
    Sucks that you can't see who added what, maybe post in here about what you added.

Stuffy Shmitt - Heart Above Water - kills me every time. Stuffy's kind of an independent songwriter in the Nashville area, discovered him through one of my favorite drummers who happens to play on this track.
    St. Vincent - Regret - Love the groove on this one

brDe918.jpg
    Noisymunk wrote: »
    Sucks that you can't see who added what, maybe post in here about what you added.

Stuffy Shmitt - Heart Above Water - kills me every time. Stuffy's kind of an independent songwriter in the Nashville area, discovered him through one of my favorite drummers who happens to play on this track.

You can in the desktop client! You can even see who added like twenty Jimmy Buffett songs to the playlist, Jordan

signature.png

HeadCreepsBelruelOne Thousand CablesSlacker71pooka
    Is there some american rule that you gotta have your full name on Spotify?

Who added just like... a million Jimmy Buffet?

vmn6rftb232b.png
    a lot of people have it linked to their facebook accounts

Flarne wrote: »
    Is there some american rule that you gotta have your full name on Spotify?

In its initial phases it forced you to sign up via Facebook and as such it has your real name, and uses it. It's weird, I agree.

This is the first time I've ever listened to "Let it Go"

signature.png

edited July 2014
    Let it Go is the best. I can't stop singing it.

My neighbors are lucky I've had voice coaching.

Flarne on
    Belruel
    It is a very well-orchestrated song. I liked it though I wasn't listening very closely.

signature.png

JohnHam wrote: »
    Noisymunk wrote: »

You can in the desktop client! You can even see who added like twenty Jimmy Buffett songs to the playlist, Jordan

Oh hey, neat!

brDe918.jpg
    Seriously, a Jimmy Buffet hits collection? I know it's summer but jeeeeeeeeeeeez.

brDe918.jpg
    Billy Squier Christmas! Yes!

Wait where does it show who added what on the web client? I think that might be a thing only the playlist creator sees?

vmn6rftb232b.png
    I'm going to download this to my phone and this will be my new goto playlist

I haven't heard this goddamn Switchfoot song since high school.

I still don't hate it.

signature.png

SCREECH OF THE FARGRaijin Quickfoot
    Who added the Simple Plan?

You're banned!

Goatmon