As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

First Timers Meetup [ 9:00 @ Console Freeplay]

124»

• Options
    jamsyarbotsjamsyarbots Wilmington, DERegistered User regular
    I'm so jealous of all of you for getting to go to this meet up and pax in general. Take lots of pictures for me and I'll see you guys next year.

• Options
    QuackersQuackers College Student and Code Monkey Orlando FloridaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    in 8 1/2 hours i will be on my plane to seattle, i can't wait to meet you all

edit: so flying into seattle i see snow capped mountains......do i have to go home?

Quackers on
  • Options
    whookid36whookid36 Registered User regular
    Is it too late to join this meet up? I'm unsure if my friends are going to join me this year :/

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Quackers wrote: »
    in 8 1/2 hours i will be on my plane to seattle, i can't wait to meet you all

edit: so flying into seattle i see snow capped mountains......do i have to go home?

Proper mountains are always snow capped. Rest assured you will not see snow on the ground when you land.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    BadNews65BadNews65 Data Solutions Analyst ArkansasRegistered User regular
    I am about 1 hour and 45 mins from Las Vegas. Then on to Seattle. Fun times.

• Options
    dg5930dg5930 Registered User regular
    Hey let's go here on Saturday http://l.gamespot.com/1onm6Fe

• Options
    StarPhishStarPhish Registered User new member
    dg5930 wrote: »

That sounds awesome! I want to go.

• Options
    QuackersQuackers College Student and Code Monkey Orlando FloridaRegistered User regular
    whookid36 wrote: »
    Is it too late to join this meet up? I'm unsure if my friends are going to join me this year :/

Of course not, there isn't exactly a list. It's just going to be a whole bunch of people talking and playing games together.

• Options
    MagmarosMagmaros Registered User regular
    my flight leaves in about 10 hours, I can't sleep :(

• Options
    angelheadedhipsterangelheadedhipster Registered User new member
    Just found out I can make it this year. I'd like to join the meetup as well if that's ok? Is it still in the same location and time that was listed in the OP?

• Options
    itstannerbitstannerb Registered User regular
    dg5930 wrote: »

Agreed I would be down to go to that.

• Options
    itstannerbitstannerb Registered User regular
    I am going to be in town Thursday around noon so if there is anyone else that is in town and want to go get lunch or meet up Thursday and find something to go do let me know.

• Options
    dg5930dg5930 Registered User regular
    Can't wait till 8:25 tonight when I get on the plane to go to Seattle .

• Options
    I am working up a sign (you know for finding each other) but it's difficult to find time to buy supplies with all the goings on at paxDev. I swear I will finish it tonight and post an image of it on here

• Options
    @Quackers‌ or anyone of you going to table top night at the Sheraton tonight?

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Well I just got done with paxDev @BadNews65‌ I might drop by tabletop but first I need to eat. I am starving

Quackers on
  • Options
    Same here I am going to Mods then heading over to Table top in a bit. If any of you folks don't want to go alone just look for a chubby white guy in an Ewoking Dead t shirt with a buzz cut lol. All are more then welcome to hang. :)

• Options
    By the way Table Top is on the 2nd floor of the Sheraton.

• Options
    IntradoxIntradox AtlantaRegistered User regular
    I'll try and make it tomorrow. Taking the bus in from Bellevue so not sure I want to stay in the city past 9.

• Options
    7mkbu1a7ek6m.jpg
    9bm3en3bmauk.jpg
    There I promised info now I get to eat right? There is sign there is map area I can leave for noms?

• Options
    BCKrogothBCKrogoth Seattle, WARegistered User new member
    Looking forward to meeting you all in 6 hours!

• Options
    DScribeDScribe Registered User regular
    Hey! It's Dave (the guy with the Starcraft t-shrt). The meet up was a lot of fun. Thanks for organizing it, Quackers.

Hopefully we can meet up a bit more later this weekend. If anyone needs my contact info just send me a PM.

• Options
    I had heard tale of the post pax depression...........i didn't know it would be this bad.

• Options
    I had heard tale of the post pax depression...........i didn't know it would be this bad.

Not suffering the PPD has been the only benefit to not being able to go this year.

• Options
    its terrible! i feel like i was living a completely different life for 6 days.....and now its over.......at least for a few months. must do south. must

• Options
    its terrible! i feel like i was living a completely different life for 6 days.....and now its over.......at least for a few months. must do south. must

Here's a thought: Why not skip South and East so you can save more money for Prime next year? That's what I decided to do and if all goes well I'll be in a really good spot financially for Prime 2015.

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular

Hang out on the forums. Play online games with people. Attend\organize meet ups if possible. Find other conventions to help keep the PPD at bay. Those are the best solutions I can offer. Was great meeting all of you. Hope you had a great time and look forward to seeing some of you at South where we will all be noobies.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    skipping south wouldn't make since for me....i could go to south twice for what it cost me to attend prime. i am local for south. plus i intend on enforcing at south. won't pass that up. but yeah skipping east.