As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Raid 2 and other, inferior, [MOVIES]

19495969798100»

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Yeah I saw The Raid 2 last week and daaaaamn that was a good movie.

broken image link
  • Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    I've been watching far too many movies inside my comfort zone these last few years. Time to try something different.

I think I'm going go watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9NA4R9-GH4

Have you seen City of God? Watch City of God.

I haven't seen it. Heard good things. I'll check it out. Nothing is going to keep me from my Estonian forest hippy cult/Finnish hermit/Norwegian black metal word less poem documentary movie, though.

Fuck off and die.
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I just bought The Raid 2 on my lunch break.

Now to find time to watch it.

Hermano
  • honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Lego Movie Blu Ray arrived yesterday and oh my god that movie is so great amazing spectacular astonishing beautiful magnificent, lets go with that.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    So this past weekend my friends from college & I got together and watched a film we'd long wanted to experience for the first time as a group.

MacGruber.

And we loved it.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    MacGruber is an underrated gem.

04xkcuvaav19.png
    Zonugal
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

That article lost me at the point it referred to Paranormal Activity as a good movie.

Peter Ebel
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

That article lost me at the point it referred to Paranormal Activity as a good movie.

What I don't like about cinema sins is that it started off with flaws in the movie, but it's evolved into lists of thing that he doesn't like rather than movie flaws. And while I don't watch Honest Movie Trailers very often (I did watch the Winter Soldier one, and it was pretty funny!), that they seem far more interested in having fun and being silly rather than padding out content.

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Yeah I haven't watched any cinema sins stuff but do like the honest trailers, and whoever wrote that article seems to be missing the point of them a bit. S/he complains that they do more good movies than bad because they get the most hits. No shit. It's an entertainment series and people prefer hearing someone be funny about films they know and like. My favourite honest trailer is the Breaking Bad one.

This discussion has been closed.